ite

Nov 29, 2017
If you want to be the One Man Army (or just op) you could do this to get multiple turns per round.

Go to the console and enter this. (F12 on Firefox)

pc.actionPoints = X

Or saving to file to edit your file with Notepad++ and placing "actionPoints":X in the your chars pc.

"chars":{"pc":{"name":"Gamer","class":2,"background":9,"exp":225,"actionPoints":X,

Replacing X with the number you like(Default is 1).

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.40 Patch Notes:

• New scenes: Kasyrra Suck & Fuck — accessible from her Dream Palace sex menu; Brint kneeling doggy-style (by Wsan); Livrea Pussy 69 (by Skow)
  • New NPC: Kaina. She can be found in the Glacial Rift and has a small quest attached (and more to follow). (By Skow)
  • There is a new option for sending error reports. It is OFF by default. There is an AUTO setting that will automatically send error reports when errors happen, or a PROMPT mode which requires you to hit a Report button from the crash screen

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Do either of those methods cause the game to essentially say, "CHEATER! CHEATER! CHEATER!" or something like that?

Kharsel

Feb 5, 2021
You get a - something wrong with the save file continue at your peril, message at the save load, but that's about it.

Reactions: menatv

Chodapa

Aug 23, 2021
Mega
0.4.40 Patch Notes:

• New scenes: Kasyrra Suck & Fuck — accessible from her Dream Palace sex menu; Brint kneeling doggy-style (by Wsan); Livrea Pussy 69 (by Skow)
  • New NPC: Kaina. She can be found in the Glacial Rift and has a small quest attached (and more to follow). (By Skow)
  • There is a new option for sending error reports. It is OFF by default. There is an AUTO setting that will automatically send error reports when errors happen, or a PROMPT mode which requires you to hit a Report button from the crash screen
Do you have the apk version 0.4.40 ?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
your summon still counts as you, otherwise Kurama would be hokage.
I never treated Naruto as a solo guy, he'd never be the man he is now alone.
I see TRUE solo guys like that bald guy who kills everything with one punch.

The feeling of relying on someone / something is the worst, I want to achieve every goal I want by me and ME alone.

BONUS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes