ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The Neutral Train (patent pending) left the station a long time ago when it comes to this game, at least here. I'd venture a guess and say 98% of the folks here, myself included, are sick and tired of the devs/writers nonsense and definitely aren't shy to inform you about anything and everything negative concerning the game, which is, quite frankly, the overwhelming majority of it.

Given that they also chase off (i.e: ban) any form of criticism, no matter how constructive, from that self-contained echo chamber they call "forum", the only posts you'll find about this game are going to be either negative (the realistic, not curated ones), or the overwhelmingly positive in that forum of theirs, because if you don't shower them with lavish praise and offer them your undying devotion over there, you'll just be banned like all the others who made the most heinous mistake of pointing out flaws in their game.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
The Neutral Train (patent pending) left the station a long time ago when it comes to this game, at least here. I'd venture a guess and say 98% of the folks here, myself included, are sick and tired of the devs/writers nonsense and definitely aren't shy to inform you about anything and everything negative concerning the game, which is, quite frankly, the overwhelming majority of it.

Given that they also chase off (i.e: ban) any form of criticism, no matter how constructive, from that self-contained echo chamber they call "forum", the only posts you'll find about this game are going to be either negative (the realistic, not curated ones), or the overwhelmingly positive in that forum of theirs, because if you don't shower them with lavish praise and offer them your undying devotion over there, you'll just be banned like all the others who made the most heinous mistake of pointing out flaws in their game.
You realize that makes this also an echo chamber, just with a different set of opinions?

And idk, I've seen and participated in plenty of criticism of the game on the other forum. I've gone on at length about not liking Cait, Brienne, Kas's plotline, stuff about Gweyr etc and never been close to being banned. There's a whole thread about criticisms of the game that's one of the most popular threads on there.

Whereas here, I post, literally, a timeline update that has no positive or negative connotations whatsoever and get random unrelated word vomit about how much the devs suck almost immediately.

Heck, it's hard to talk about what I don't like about the game here because people exaggerate and blow everything about this game out of proportion.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Sure and if that's the case you probably also noticed the dogpiling, the banning, the abuse from staff and dev team alike and what have you.

But that isn't mentioned by you.
Because I've never seen it happen, and it's usually just regular back and forth discussion.

Razechai

Apr 16, 2018
Is there any way to check for pregnancy like in TiTS?
Technically, if you go to the apearance screen there is a small bit of text describing you character's belly, if it indicates pudge, or swelling it usually means pregnancy, after that head to the inn and get examined at the nursery.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
You realize that makes this also an echo chamber, just with a different set of opinions?
The difference being we have neither the power nor the authority to ban or censure you for your differing opinion, evidenced by you still being here despite frequently playing devil’s advocate. The appeal of this thread is that people can vent their frustrations with the game and devs without having to care about being nice or polite about it like on that Gripes thread on Fenoxo. Do you think we would get away with the insults we throw at Tobs and Savin here on that forum? Of course not. You’re free to take a more measured response to the game here but others are free to shit talk it as well.
If you mean like in the codex for NPCs, then no.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Usually when you're pregnant the description of your belly is in it's own separate paragraph from you character's description. And yeah, when it keeps changing from like it being fit, to being a muffin-top, that's a pretty clear indicator you're pregnant as well.

Oct 4, 2019

And idk, I've seen and participated in plenty of criticism of the game on the other forum. I've gone on at length about not liking Cait, Brienne, Kas's plotline, stuff about Gweyr etc and never been close to being banned. There's a whole thread about criticisms of the game that's one of the most popular threads on there.

Whereas here, I post, literally, a timeline update that has no positive or negative connotations whatsoever and get random unrelated word vomit about how much the devs suck almost immediately.

Heck, it's hard to talk about what I don't like about the game here because people exaggerate and blow everything about this game out of proportion.
I don't know how often you go to the forums, but there is plenty of hostility over there, both from devs and fanboys. Also, if you actually look through the "Your Gripes with CoC II" thread, you'll notice that the devs don't actually interact much there. I doubt they actually even look at it much. Literally on the first page of the "What content would you like added to the game" thread, Savin tells someone not to be a "douchebag." I get that sometimes you have to turn people down, or tell people that some stuff is never going to be added to the game, but it's possible to do it in a respectful and professional way.

And as far as this thread being an echo-chamber, I can see it to some extent. But you also have to consider, that most of the posts here that are virulently shitting on the game are from the same few people. I see a lot of posts from people new to the thread talking about how they like the game, or asking for help. It's just people that feel so negatively about the game are more likely to come back and complain about it.

Sep 20, 2018
So I've progressed the Calise questline to the end and it just says, this is as far as this quest progresses for now, with no mention of a part 2. The only other thing mentioned is a naval fleet being prepped and Wayfort bridge but there's nothing there. Is this a bug?
No you don't get a quest-line update,you just talk to her again and she'll ask if you wanta go on an adventure with her,just like does.
If you're talking about for NPC they'll usually tell you they're pregnant,as for your character if you've banged someone who can impregnate you and you're not already pregnant or taking brown leaf,then within 12-14 days after you'll mention feeling ill and/or stomach feeling weird you'll usually be pregnant

Reactions: chebs1

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
that would make Etheryn wholesome, they don't do wholesome in this game.
Every female you meet is either a turboslut, furry or they have a dick.
You can have wholesome furries, though it's rare, since most people who are part of that cancerous community are... well, it would take too long, and too much of an effort that I am willing to sacrifice to describe them. Just go on one of their sites and see for yourself.

On top of that it's CoC2 we're talking about, any furry will probably also have a dick that it will use to cuck you with any of the characters you had any interest in.

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
that would make Etheryn wholesome, they don't do wholesome in this game.
Every female you meet is either a turboslut, furry or they have a dick.
Bruh
Brienne, Rina, Kiyoko, Ragnild, Senja, Ahmri, Clementine, Grainne, Shar, Serena, etc.
it would be nice if there was an option to spend time with your kids at the nursery.
:HideThePain:
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I don't know how often you go to the forums, but there is plenty of hostility over there, both from devs and fanboys. Also, if you actually look through the "Your Gripes with CoC II" thread, you'll notice that the devs don't actually interact much there. I doubt they actually even look at it much. Literally on the first page of the "What content would you like added to the game" thread, Savin tells someone not to be a "douchebag." I get that sometimes you have to turn people down, or tell people that some stuff is never going to be added to the game, but it's possible to do it in a respectful and professional way.

And as far as this thread being an echo-chamber, I can see it to some extent. But you also have to consider, that most of the posts here that are virulently shitting on the game are from the same few people. I see a lot of posts from people new to the thread talking about how they like the game, or asking for help. It's just people that feel so negatively about the game are more likely to come back and complain about it.
I find Skandranon's posts a nice contrast and even if they are in the minority I hope they don't feel unwelcome in sharing their opinion. I do think they have a point about the negative aspects of the game being exaggerated too. However I mostly agree with Traviss and would like to throw in a couple of observations and people are free to correct me if I am wrong.

Firstly to Savin's credit I do think they conduct themselves better professionally then Fenoxo himself. A lot of people have been quick to shit on Savin and they do have good reasons to do so. However haven't seen many mention Fenoxo. Fenoxo has not only burned himself to such an extent sexually he can't even write smut anymore, its affected his sex life as well. This has led him to wasting a lot of his time being a complete idiot on his twitter and attacking those who helped him get the success he has today.

Since I have been following this since the start of CoC. A lot of Fenoxo's success is thanks to 4chan. However he can't help but attack them every time he gets the chance as proven by his twitter. Also he has been spending an unhealthy amount of time giving the democrat party of the US a lot of free promotion and trying to suck up to the very people that find his game disgusting. Nothing wrong with being a democrat but unhinged posts on your professional account make you look like a giant douchebag. Not trying to start a political fight I honestly don't care who you support but how you conduct yourself as a professional.

Savin however is the real winner as he always piggybacked off Fenoxo. Now probably makes more money then Fenoxo does as he should have a share of the income of the revenue that TiTs generates as well. From just Patreon and Subscribestar alone his CoC 2 team make about 35k a month this doesn't include everything else that generates money. Also he will get a share of the 35k that TiTs generates a month as well. Yet Savin and his team can't even have regular weekly updates or any sort of proper schedule and just do whatever they feel like each month.

CoC 2 is not a bad game its a dissappointing one and that is worse as people would just write off a bad game and move on. Some who have gripes who write here are a mixture of people that once supported the game or were booted off the forums for valid criticism. I know that art isn't cheap and I think Moira earns her money as its one of the reasons I stick around but it does make you wonder what is Savin actually doing with the huge amount of money he makes every month. As a team not individuals they are disorganised, unprofessional, rude and outright arrogant and if they handled this with care and regular updates I reckon they could have had easily 50k a month by now and no one would complain they make that much.

Starting to think they should swap some of the CoC 2 writers for coders instead as they have the money to do so. Less than 1 update a week is pathetic with their budget.

Last edited:

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Savin and most of his team are complete douchebags though. Sure Fen is an idiot who throws around opinions thinking people give a shit, and honestly kind of a creep, but from what I've seen he doesn't/didn't constantly berate people and silence any perceived opposition, which is usually just constructive criticism on the forums.

In any case, I feel like both Savin and Fenoxo have the potential to become one these internet personalities that just get trolled into oblivion because of how they act, but are able to avoid that fate because of the success from CoC/TiTS.

Also I think a lot of the money from the game goes towards Savin living his futa femdom and ntr fantasies irl.

Quoo

Sep 28, 2018
this Ryn stuff is making me want to drop this game, it just shows how little they care and how little they understand about the appeal of their own god damn characters....very disappointing

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes