Oct 4, 2019
The thing with Calise being Kas in disguise would make her obsessing over a "ring that can mend soul" pretty stupid. Kas losing her soul as a demon and people in the past being wraith touched are 2 very differents things and the ring had an effect because the "God" was in fact an evolved wraith and could then counter their own species' effects.
Kas wanting kids and despising imps I can understand but that her plan to that is to regain her soul is the most good guy plan I can think of, like she's not a vilain that can seduce you (or that you want to make her your bitch) but some kind of non understood anti-hero.
Couldn't the dev make her plan more like a daemonculaba or something? An evil mean to reach her goals and let the player be source of an alternative plan if they want a "good ending"? Also then come the question of what happen to the mind of someone that lives for a long time without any empathy and moral compass, abusing others for their own contentement and then regaining them (if you consider the person was normal before being corrupted)?
Pretty sure the devs didn't think of any of that because that would make the daemons bad and time is better spend creating a racist species without having any of them being different from their stereotype because everybody knows that member of a country are all the same.
As far as Calise/Kas being interested in the ring that can protect souls, if you actually ask her why she is so interested in it at the end of the quest she says she wants it to protect the MC's soul. Which actually gives more cause to believe Calise is Kas, because Kas wants you to keep your soul and keep making it stronger for her goals, or because she actually seems to care about you if you go down her romance path. And I believe the whole good/bad argument is seen as "evil" because she is willing to do anything to achieve her goals because she lost all of her inhibitions when she became a demon. The main character has choices on how they can approach this, where you can treat her as a monster and vow to stop her from getting what she wants, or the route of deciding to help her get what she wants while also teaching her she can go about it another way, aka the romance path. They don't write demons in the typical evil way you see them in other media, demons in this story have just lost all of their inhibitions. Meaning, where a regular person would get caught up on whether something is morally correct or appropriate, demons don't. Farrah is a good example, before she became a demon she was a modest cat-girl trader, but after becoming a demon she started thinking of her sex appeal and even her body as currency to trade with.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Kas wanting kids
She already have two/three/whatever dragon daughters. Or they are adopted?

Couldn't the dev make her plan more like a daemonculaba or something? An evil mean to reach her goals and let the player be source of an alternative plan if they want a "good ending"? Also then come the question of what happen to the mind of someone that lives for a long time without any empathy and moral compass, abusing others for their own contentement and then regaining them (if you consider the person was normal before being corrupted)?
You know, good story, even fantastic, should have only one 'deus ex machine' in it.
At the example of anime, ordinary japaneese schoolboy find in a forest SUPER MEGA GIGA ROBOT DESTROYER 9000. For now his and okay plot move. But usually after it follow 'ordinary japaneese schoolboy instantly figured out how control SUPER MEGA GIGA ROBOT DESTROYER 9000' and 'near SUPER MEGAGE GIGA ROBOT DESTROYER 9000 was also SUPER MEGA GIGA SWORD/GUN/INSERT 9999 that are compatible with afformentioned robot' and finally 'after ordinary japaneese schoolboy gets in into SUPER MEGA GIGA ROBOT DESTROYER 9000 and picked up SUPER MEGA GIGA SWORD/GUN/INSERT 9999 SUDDENLY an enemy appeared SUPER MEGA GIGA STAR DESTROYED EL CHUPA_PAKA_KABRA'. And this just in ten minutes of first series. The problem here is it have too much inexplicable coincidences (how robot get into forest? why nobody find it sooner? why schoolboy knows how to operate unknown machinery? how gun get there? why eminem appeared only when schoolboy was ready? etc.) that are not explained in later series.

If you think about it, almost all more or less popular histories (good I mean) are follows this path, one unreasonable assumption, that are not explained, per story.

At the example of disneys cartoon "Atlantis: The Lost Empire" (because this what my tv shows right now). All it plot rotates around "lets assume there are some group of peoples that have a way to literally use magic for pretty much everything". There are no SUDDEN reveals of a new things that completely ruin all previously created picture of a plot.
Quick and rough overview of its story.
There are a buried under a water city in the middle of an ocean.
Research expedition goes to it on the submarine.
At the entrance submarine was attacked and destroyed by a magically powered golem (read robot).
After they get into a city, part of an expedition stole from it main energy crystal (effectively a nuclear reactor).
Other part of an expedition fight with a first part.
Other part wins and returns energy crystal back into a city.
The end.

You can check in same way other popular films/franchises/etc. Like star wars (old one only, assumption 'magic are controls a universe'), aliens (assumption 'rape dream monster are real but they want blood instead of sex'), terminator (again, olds only, assumption 'time travels are possible' not 'war robots exist' as you may be thinking), and so on and so on....

'Jizz' dude, what does it have to do with Corruption of Cait 2?
Right now story have too much holes, all of which cant be plugged with just one assumption.
Lest strat from the beginning.
IIRC, opening of a portal (from the beginning of a game) are possible only once in a...fuck know how much...
Okay, everything is good so far.
Even after portal are opened it allows to send only one thing from both sides, again IIRC
Everything still good...
Cultists have throw in portal Cait sister (Whats her name again? Caline?) to in return get some kind of in game universe analog of Necronomicon.
Still good...
But then SUDDENLY portal also let pas through it a horse cock wielding demon.
Okay, what a fuck? Lest forget about horse cock. First of, it breaks esteblished five minutes ago frames about "one thing per side only". Second, what, this daemon she really were siting near this portal expecting that "yee, it opens right now...any moment now....now...."? Even if yes, portal can only be opened from 'this" (where game happens) side, again IIRC. How does she know when exactly it would opens up?
Lets dig further.
Nobody seems to care that there are cultists that are make human (are furry counts as a humans??) sacrifices.
Imps are attack/rape everything that they can but nobody minds too much (partially true, furry dwarves are under siege...or did they?? Fuck, I right now live in a country where war...sorry 'denazification operation' happens, on a territory where not battles were occured, and probably never will, but we still have here regular patrols, curfew, air-raid warnings, and so on)
Okay, I gone too far...

What I mean is, you asking for a correct questions from a game, that have fatal defects in its basic story elements. This should be fixed before go further.
MAYBE, just MAYBE, further down a road this questions will be answered. But I doubt it, taking into account how game was developing in past time.

time is better spend creating a racist species without having any of them being different from their stereotype because everybody knows that member of a country are all the same.
What?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
As far as Calise/Kas being interested in the ring that can protect souls, if you actually ask her why she is so interested in it at the end of the quest she says she wants it to protect the MC's soul. Which actually gives more cause to believe Calise is Kas, because Kas wants you to keep your soul and keep making it stronger for her goals, or because she actually seems to care about you if you go down her romance path. And I believe the whole good/bad argument is seen as "evil" because she is willing to do anything to achieve her goals because she lost all of her inhibitions when she became a demon. The main character has choices on how they can approach this, where you can treat her as a monster and vow to stop her from getting what she wants, or the route of deciding to help her get what she wants while also teaching her she can go about it another way, aka the romance path. They don't write demons in the typical evil way you see them in other media, demons in this story have just lost all of their inhibitions. Meaning, where a regular person would get caught up on whether something is morally correct or appropriate, demons don't. Farrah is a good example, before she became a demon she was a modest cat-girl trader, but after becoming a demon she started thinking of her sex appeal and even her body as currency to trade with.
I can accept that argument for the moment guess it will be wait and see but I still find that the authors are trying too hard to make Kas look "nice". But I wouldn't bet too much on the player having influence on Kas plan even on the romance path, author seems to be much more about taking you for a ride while limiting the in game decision.

You know, good story, even fantastic, should have only one 'deus ex machine' in it.
At the example of anime, ordinary japaneese schoolboy find in a forest SUPER MEGA GIGA ROBOT DESTROYER 9000. For now his and okay plot move. But usually after it follow 'ordinary japaneese schoolboy instantly figured out how control SUPER MEGA GIGA ROBOT DESTROYER 9000' and 'near SUPER MEGAGE GIGA ROBOT DESTROYER 9000 was also SUPER MEGA GIGA SWORD/GUN/INSERT 9999 that are compatible with afformentioned robot' and finally 'after ordinary japaneese schoolboy gets in into SUPER MEGA GIGA ROBOT DESTROYER 9000 and picked up SUPER MEGA GIGA SWORD/GUN/INSERT 9999 SUDDENLY an enemy appeared SUPER MEGA GIGA STAR DESTROYED EL CHUPA_PAKA_KABRA'. And this just in ten minutes of first series. The problem here is it have too much inexplicable coincidences (how robot get into forest? why nobody find it sooner? why schoolboy knows how to operate unknown machinery? how gun get there? why eminem appeared only when schoolboy was ready? etc.) that are not explained in later series.

If you think about it, almost all more or less popular histories (good I mean) are follows this path, one unreasonable assumption, that are not explained, per story.

At the example of disneys cartoon "Atlantis: The Lost Empire" (because this what my tv shows right now). All it plot rotates around "lets assume there are some group of peoples that have a way to literally use magic for pretty much everything". There are no SUDDEN reveals of a new things that completely ruin all previously created picture of a plot.
Quick and rough overview of its story.
There are a buried under a water city in the middle of an ocean.
Research expedition goes to it on the submarine.
At the entrance submarine was attacked and destroyed by a magically powered golem (read robot).
After they get into a city, part of an expedition stole from it main energy crystal (effectively a nuclear reactor).
Other part of an expedition fight with a first part.
Other part wins and returns energy crystal back into a city.
The end.

You can check in same way other popular films/franchises/etc. Like star wars (old one only, assumption 'magic are controls a universe'), aliens (assumption 'rape dream monster are real but they want blood instead of sex'), terminator (again, olds only, assumption 'time travels are possible' not 'war robots exist' as you may be thinking), and so on and so on....

'Jizz' dude, what does it have to do with Corruption of Cait 2?
Right now story have too much holes, all of which cant be plugged with just one assumption.
Lest strat from the beginning.
IIRC, opening of a portal (from the beginning of a game) are possible only once in a...fuck know how much...
Okay, everything is good so far.
Even after portal are opened it allows to send only one thing from both sides, again IIRC
Everything still good...
Cultists have throw in portal Cait sister (Whats her name again? Caline?) to in return get some kind of in game universe analog of Necronomicon.
Still good...
But then SUDDENLY portal also let pas through it a horse cock wielding demon.
Okay, what a fuck? Lest forget about horse cock. First of, it breaks esteblished five minutes ago frames about "one thing per side only". Second, what, this daemon she really were siting near this portal expecting that "yee, it opens right now...any moment now....now...."? Even if yes, portal can only be opened from 'this" (where game happens) side, again IIRC. How does she know when exactly it would opens up?
Lets dig further.
Nobody seems to care that there are cultists that are make human (are furry counts as a humans??) sacrifices.
Imps are attack/rape everything that they can but nobody minds too much (partially true, furry dwarves are under siege...or did they?? Fuck, I right now live in a country where war...sorry 'denazification operation' happens, on a territory where not battles were occured, and probably never will, but we still have here regular patrols, curfew, air-raid warnings, and so on)
Okay, I gone too far...

What I mean is, you asking for a correct questions from a game, that have fatal defects in its basic story elements. This should be fixed before go further.
MAYBE, just MAYBE, further down a road this questions will be answered. But I doubt it, taking into account how game was developing in past time.

What?
I guess the part about plot holes was in response to the question about the mind, to be honest not answering that question wouldn't be a bother (answering would be great but not a requirement to be good) just a continuation on my rant on what I perceived is the plan for Kas.
The last part was me ranting on the Kitsune and the way they're written, don't pay too much attention.

Amaranthe

Apr 1, 2020
Anybody knows what the summon Talsenne does?
Literally appeared when I went to sleep but can't use it.
Also, is it possible that Kas and Calise are not the same person, but halves of a whole?

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
wsan has always done stuff like this, non-schizos just generally don't care because it's super obviously flagged and easily avoided if it's not your thing. if it was a newer trend for a writer who hadn't done that stuff previously I'd get the worry, but this is nothing new, and he's been decent at providing alternatives when appropriate (including the obvious entire alternative character).
Wsan seems like a switch to me. He likes domming and subbing and for the most part the quality between the works seem the same in terms of passion. If I had to guess he just thinks the audience prefers sub content and sharing, so we see more of that first, but that's probably because of the echochamber of a forums.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
She told you on romance path in her dimension room that those are only adopted as she only teach them how to be a demonic dragon and so they consider them as her mother.
She wants your soul so she can put it into her balls and/or womb to make real children and not just soulless imps.

Anyway something went wrong with Windows so my laptop locked me out of it.
Turns out I have to play all of it from the start.
The good thing is, this time I can stop myself from being naiv and let Cait fuck Berwyn.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Not much better. What we should have is a dedicking option so she can have the baby.
Eh, I think it's more reasonable that every character might not be amenable to losing their bits.

Honestly I strongly suspect that they just don't want the smoke that might arise from fully changing the gender of what's basically a trans character.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Eh, I think it's more reasonable that every character might not be amenable to losing their bits.

Honestly I strongly suspect that they just don't want the smoke that might arise from fully changing the gender of what's basically a trans character.
Then why not add a vagina? You can have both in this game and given their dialogue really revolves around feeling like a true and honest woman... it would make much more sense for Ryn to concede and get one than the MC if he's particularly macho.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Then why not add a vagina? You can have both in this game and given their dialogue really revolves around feeling like a true and honest woman... it would make much more sense for Ryn to concede and get one than the MC if he's particularly macho.
Read what you just wrote. You basically just said without a vagina, Ryn can't be a "true" woman...which is exactly how it'll come off, and exactly the kind of thing that could cause some major blowback in this day and age.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
I remember seeing a post where one of CoC2 devs made crystal clear Ryn's vagina ain't gonna be an option in the future; either the MC gets one, or she gonna slam Elthara. They stated that the reason behind this choice is that adding an extra set of genitals will increase the number of variables the devs /writers will have to account for, which has for consequence increasing the complexity of the writing / coding.

mightaswell

Mar 10, 2019
Been quite a while since i last came across this game, how's the development been going? I recall reaching Etheryn's castle or somesuch the last time i played, have they added much content beyond that?

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Read what you just wrote. You basically just said without a vagina, Ryn can't be a "true" woman...which is exactly how it'll come off, and exactly the kind of thing that could cause some major blowback in this day and age.
I'm not sure I want to go down this rabbit hole. I'll say I disagree about the blowback if only because I've seen the kinds of games they play, they're really into that sissification and forced transformation stuff. I understand where you're coming from, though.

Also Ryn's words, not mine.
I remember seeing a post where one of CoC2 devs made crystal clear Ryn's vagina ain't gonna be an option in the future; either the MC gets one, or she gonna slam Elthara. They stated that the reason behind this choice is that adding an extra set of genitals will increase the number of variables the devs /writers will have to account for, which has for consequence increasing the complexity of the writing / coding.
For the amount of money he's raking in and for the team he has accrued, I've seen better effort put forth in various branching and even reworking past scenes from one man teams than I have anything on this game. There really isn't an excuse when you look at the money they're making. They can finance it.

Ibaraki-Douji

May 18, 2018
Did that post on Fen's site about Tobs new game get removed?
I was really hoping the post was still up in hopes of seeing the juicy comments.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I'm not sure I want to go down this rabbit hole. I'll say I disagree about the blowback if only because I've seen the kinds of games they play, they're really into that sissification and forced transformation stuff. I understand where you're coming from, though.

For the amount of money he's raking in and for the team he has accrued, I've seen better effort put forth in various branching and even reworking past scenes from one man teams than I have anything on this game. There really isn't an excuse when you look at the money they're making. They can finance it.
I do really hope that if Savin is too lazy to actually write and code the dedicking or even just the adding of a vagina to Ryn that the modding community steps up to produce the option because its just laziness and spite otherwise.

Why even bother romancing a character like that then? Oi bear my heirs or I will cheat on you with the high priestess

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016

I do really hope that if Savin is too lazy to actually write and code the dedicking or even just the adding of a vagina to Ryn that the modding community steps up to produce the option because its just laziness and spite otherwise.

Why even bother romancing a character like that then? Oi bear my heirs or I will cheat on you with the high priestess
Is it cheating if your character is already banging and probably also impregnated the same high priestess?

Seems like a weird double standard.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes