Feb 5, 2018
-100 holy resistance and her prefered partner would literally be Kas.
Its her. There is no way around that. Next question is how the flying hell is she using holy magic? Is Lumia in on this? Or does she just not vet her followers for some reason???
Lumia doesn't have authority over who gets to use magic tho???
Didn't she get sucked through the portal at the Winter City? Maybe she needed Kas' help to get back and it didn't come free.
Lumia shows up to kill some eldritch thing that kasyrra accidentally summons IIRC. She's not trapped anywhere.

Jul 22, 2019
Lumia shows up to kill some eldritch thing that kasyrra accidentally summons IIRC. She's not trapped anywhere.
Fairly sure lumia outright just says she doesn't give a shit about kas atm too, but that she can come kill her later on if she keeps being a retard.

Though holy magic not being actually tied to any gods is pretty lame, ngl. Same with the relevant god just not caring about a demon posing as their champion. Like the gods are dicks, but they at least seem to care about PR.

Feb 5, 2018
Fairly sure lumia outright just says she doesn't give a shit about kas atm too, but that she can come kill her later on if she keeps being a retard.

Though holy magic not being actually tied to any gods is pretty lame, ngl. Same with the relevant god just not caring about a demon posing as their champion. Like the gods are dicks, but they at least seem to care about PR.
Well, the gods are just posers pretending to be the gods of this world as the real ones are missing and I think it has been stated they have interest in her knowledge or whatever.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The thing with Calise being Kas in disguise would make her obsessing over a "ring that can mend soul" pretty stupid. Kas losing her soul as a demon and people in the past being wraith touched are 2 very differents things and the ring had an effect because the "God" was in fact an evolved wraith and could then counter their own species' effects.
Kas wanting kids and despising imps I can understand but that her plan to that is to regain her soul is the most good guy plan I can think of, like she's not a vilain that can seduce you (or that you want to make her your bitch) but some kind of non understood anti-hero.
Couldn't the dev make her plan more like a daemonculaba or something? An evil mean to reach her goals and let the player be source of an alternative plan if they want a "good ending"? Also then come the question of what happen to the mind of someone that lives for a long time without any empathy and moral compass, abusing others for their own contentement and then regaining them (if you consider the person was normal before being corrupted)?
Pretty sure the devs didn't think of any of that because that would make the daemons bad and time is better spend creating a racist species without having any of them being different from their stereotype because everybody knows that member of a country are all the same.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Whelp ladies and gentleman it seems we lost WSan to cuckshit too, His upcoming content is cuckshit, like giving Evelyn access to the cat harem and getting Orlaith to fuck Grainne

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Whelp ladies and gentleman it seems we lost WSan to cuckshit too, His upcoming content is cuckshit, like giving Evelyn access to the cat harem and getting Orlaith to fuck Grainne
Evelyn was literally always like that. You already can give her both Cait and Ryn to fuck as a gift.

And the dryads were already fucking each other too. Doireann owned Orlaith before and after you showed up, you just showed them some new stuff to play with.

Wsan always writes his futa doms fucking a bunch of people...like the caravan all calling themselves Mara's harem.

It's his fetish, always has been.

Reactions: Kai D Grim

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Evelyn was literally always like that. You already can give her both Cait and Ryn to fuck as a gift.

And the dryads were already fucking each other too. Doireann owned Orlaith before and after you showed up, you just showed them some new stuff to play with.

Wsan always writes his futa doms fucking a bunch of people...like the caravan all calling themselves Mara's harem.

It's his fetish, always has been.
what does that have to do with Doireann?
well Grainne was a virgin until the PC came along and mentions somewhere in her dialogue she's head over hells for you (iirc at least) and the Harem Cats are completely yours and Evelyn fucking Cait isn't that much of a suprise because tbh that's to be expected of Cait to just open her legs for anyone who's willing

Reactions: namelessone22

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Meh. Can't say i care all that much. Daliza fawning over Jae'lyn from day one or Agni gunning for the Hellhound straight off are one thing, but as i see it Evelyn and Orlaith are not all that different from sticking with Brint over Brienne, or going down the dom Arona route. In other words content you need to dig to even get into, as opposed to shit you just find yourself thrust in, and once there all of it is prompted by the Champion anyhow (at least as far as Evelyn goes, IIRC). I guess i wish we could dedick them already, but that's pretty much it.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
what does that have to do with Doireann?
well Grainne was a virgin until the PC came along and mentions somewhere in her dialogue she's head over hells for you (iirc at least) and the Harem Cats are completely yours and Evelyn fucking Cait isn't that much of a suprise because tbh that's to be expected of Cait to just open her legs for anyone who's willing

Ryn is also completely yours. She isn't banging anyone else without your say so.

You being a complete sub to Evelyn is her whole thing. She is the only person in the game with scenes for taking your virginities, for instance. Your character getting off on seeing Evelyn dom your lovers has always been there.

And for the dryads, you specifically show Grainne what the "seed bearing ritual" is so she could do it. Her then doing it with the only other dick int he place is an obvious conclusion.

And if it makes you feel better, the dryads have multiple paths of content coming. At least one has you corrupting and dedicking Orlaith, so there's choice of whatever you want to do.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Ryn is also completely yours. She isn't banging anyone else without your say so.

You being a complete sub to Evelyn is her whole thing. She is the only person in the game with scenes for taking your virginities, for instance. Your character getting off on seeing Evelyn dom your lovers has always been there.

And for the dryads, you specifically show Grainne what the "seed bearing ritual" is so she could do it. Her then doing it with the only other dick int he place is an obvious conclusion.

And if it makes you feel better, the dryads have multiple paths of content coming. At least one has you corrupting and dedicking Orlaith, so there's choice of whatever you want to do.
Choice my butt. Instead of being a Side Char, MY Char has become the Main Character. Cait has become lord of the Tavern since I met her. Little difficulty but I left her there as soon as i met her.

Jul 22, 2019
feels like they're trying to upset the fanbase really hard.
wsan has always done stuff like this, non-schizos just generally don't care because it's super obviously flagged and easily avoided if it's not your thing. if it was a newer trend for a writer who hadn't done that stuff previously I'd get the worry, but this is nothing new, and he's been decent at providing alternatives when appropriate (including the obvious entire alternative character).

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes