Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I'm not sure where to find this NPC, anyone know?
View attachment 1731095
End of Calise quest from last update.

But anyway, my tinfoil theory about Kas and Calise is that they're one person split into two. Demonic side is Calise, human side is Kas, but they're still somewhat linked together hence their goals aligning in the quest and Calise taking a quick liking to the Champion if they're on Kas' romance route.

But then again, tinfoil. Might just be that Kas is just trying to get close to the Mino King but grew to enjoy playing hero. Would make sense with what she says at the end of the quest if the Champion never fucked her, that she wishes she was half the Champion that the Champion is (which, amusing, considering Fleep's demons sent my guy straight into 100 corruption Dark Knight :KEK: ).

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, you have to offer a compliment or you get banned. It's the etiquette. You know, for someone that supposedly hates power fantasies he sure does love living it on the forums.

Regarding last update with Dawnsword I couldn't even muster the energy to attempt the quest. Is it worth doing or can I just ignore it? Usually I do these quests regardless just to complete, but I really can't with this one unless something good happens.

It has none of the characters I like and it's got enough words to make Tim Buckley feel inadequate. Sanders used to be amicable, but Gweyr quest ruined him and we got the same "I'M SO MAD AT YOU DAD" energy with Liaden that you get with Kinu that I can't roll my eyes any further without ripping the stalks. Plus Liaden just isn't a good stay character, really should have been a one off and back home. Offers absolutely nothing. Does any of that actually change?

Sheesh I sound like a bitch.
I did the quest and i regretted reading through all of it.
I'm usually into most regarding coc2 and i even do sidequests and stuff, but this quest?
Do it, bettin' that this leads to more in the future, but you better be skippin'.. All of it.

It's mostly written by the observer, i don't think there's more to say.
He likes to hear himself talkin' and that's exactly how this feels.
A LOT of content (text) but basically not much happenin' and no sex.
You heard that right, no sex cept a very short, boring scene with a.. Gnoll?
Jokes aside, no sex isn't bad, there's a lot of lewd-free content that i enjoyed..
But ain't stuff the observer wrote, that's for sure.

Not sure why there's so much 'The Observer' content being implemented..
Don't know a single soul that likes his stuff over the other creators'.
Not to offend anyone, but he's just boring to read.

Last edited:

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
i had no internet and no electricity for the past 5 days i was so bored that i redid the all the quest and read every fucking thing.
The observer is boring and overexplain pretty much everything
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the amounts of futa just keep increasing to the point im wondering if they are trying to compete with TITS
The calise quest part 2 aftermath just feel incomplete.
And because of how bored i was i did every event/fight with cait as companion, and DAYUM The game need to be renamed into corruption of cait with just how much the world and npcs turn you into her sidekick once they see her.
Its funny like how not even one person dislike her, even tho she pretty much just a ho who for some reason is apparently a genius
+the fact that every prostitute is the game happy to be one because 'Im having sex and im paid yolo' im mean i don't expect to see a jaded and addicted 55 whore with no teeth or anything but for them to be happy and loving it, is strange at best.
The kiyoko&kinu out of pendant experience is just straight up emotional abuse (between kiyoko saying that she love you but mosly for breeding purpose and also keep reminding you that you don't really mean shit in the family and her culture and if you are unhappy about it well... suck it up nobody care.)
Kinu that just make me want to have a 20 round boxing match with her because apparently im a deadbeat dat even tho im the one who freed them???
i should stop cause im saying random bs a this point.
tl;dr :cait suck,tobs suck,kiyoko&kinu out of the orb is bs,too much futa ,hoping for doomslayer path and Raf-Raf still owe me drinks

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
SAVIN I Here by OFFICIALLY request you rename this game to Corruption of CAIT (MarcusDBlack came up with good name)
since there isn't any corruption path in the game to WARRANT the name Corruption of Champions II. You are lying/cheating/decieving people by keeping the name from the first game, to sucker them into this.

Asking here, cause any negative comment about how horrible you are ( The Truth ) = bann on your stupid forums.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
SAVIN I Here by OFFICIALLY request you rename this game to Corruption of CAIT (MarcusDBlack came up with good name)
since there isn't any corruption path in the game to WARRANT the name Corruption of Champions II. You are lying/cheating/decieving people by keeping the name from the first game, to sucker them into this.

Asking here, cause any negative comment about how horrible you are ( The Truth ) = bann on your stupid forums.
Sadly, even that name would be misleading as you can't make a child grooming whore anymore corrupt than they already are.

Sep 20, 2018
Why? Because almost each futa (outside of a battle ones) says that he/she/it is a futa and then asks "are you okay with it?".
:WaitWhat:I'd say they're kinda even,but TiTS' profiles/busts do tend to show you upfront more often than CoC2 does,though when tIts doesn't show upfront can be annoying(Jesse,Blue,Zephyr,Perdita)plus all horse/equine peen

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
dislike the new sword quest when (even if you have 0 corruption) the sword stays corrupted once you keep it. I assume its us getting punished for daring to have a power fantasy of holding an omega powerful lore sword. Like I care about corruption so its going to stay this way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
dislike the new sword quest when (even if you have 0 corruption) the sword stays corrupted once you keep it. I assume its us getting punished for daring to have a power fantasy of holding an omega powerful lore sword. Like I care about corruption so its going to stay this way.
Stay corrupted? You mean you got the corrupted version (by having "high" corruption) and then reduced your corruption level? The item isn't dynamic, you have what you get when you finish the quest (forever). With character 25+ corruption (but less than 50) I got the holy version (but then since I play a witch I chose to redo to get the ring).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
for the new quest with Calise if you dont go straight to the quest marker and explore, to the south east there is a tomb with a puzzle on it. ive been trying to wrap my head around it but i cant seep to get the combinations right. im terrible with some puzzles.

never mind i done with the gem puzzle.

From top to bottom, left to right:

Amber
Amethyst Agate
Pearl Jade Lapis

Last edited:

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Stay corrupted? You mean you got the corrupted version (by having "high" corruption) and then reduced your corruption level? The item isn't dynamic, you have what you get when you finish the quest (forever). With character 25+ corruption (but less than 50) I got the holy version (but then since I play a witch I chose to redo to get the ring).
No dice brother, you misunderstood what i said. I started at both 76 corruption then made another run at 0 and both stayed corrupted, so unless there is a missing check or my saves are bugged then im just shit out of luck
EDIT: where do you receive the ring btw, have no ring in my inventory giving the sword liaden so kinda confused

Reactions: Warphorror
Feb 5, 2018
No dice brother, you misunderstood what i said. I started at both 76 corruption then made another run at 0 and both stayed corrupted, so unless there is a missing check or my saves are bugged then im just shit out of luck
EDIT: where do you receive the ring btw, have no ring in my inventory giving the sword liaden so kinda confused
You must be save editing, the sword you get is based on personality, not corruption, save editing doesn't cause the personality changes.

Also, everyone shouldn't forget to take the gem from the new quest, gives you a new summon (that you can't use because it's level 7)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes