Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
The new quest was pretty good. I mean, mostly only care 'cause Calise is Kasyrra and i'm all for Kas content, but also Brienne had a few lines and Arona even something of a scene (that took into account her dom/sub status), so yeah, was way better than that Tobs stamped shit from last week.

Fleep's two new demons are pretty good too. Dunno what kinda deal he had to make with Savin for him to allow the Champion to cuck someone for a change, but keep it coming.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Who needs luck when you have people willing to pledge tens of thousands of dollars to your project just because it's associated with previous popular games?
Not only previous popular games, but also (some) good and abundand older content.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Not only previous popular games, but also (some) good and abundand older content.
CoC1 was a mess but hell, it was a full game with both Noble/Corruption path and in between also.

CoC1MOD = what everyone knows to be awesome. and just assume that CoC2 would be like either of the first one. But no, it is half a game, since Corruption path is abandoned, etc. and everyone just keeps pouring in. :/

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Calise is Kasyrra
Did I miss something in plot?
We talking about same game right, in which red demonic slut tries to turn all not red not demonic not sluts in demonic red sluts?!
Or thats just another crazy theory like 2+2=4?

AFAIK Callise existed way before Kassyra materialized from immattherium.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
We talking about same game right, in which red demonic slut tries to turn all not red not demonic not sluts in demonic red sluts?!

Yeah what this guy said confused me aswell, both of them want you to have the ring? So they are the same person? That is guessing/assuming alot from very little.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Eh. Just talk to each of them about their history and then play the latest quest. Might be a red herring, might be some Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde shit, but looking at the narration there's definetely something being set up.

Reactions: Fiz1247

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017

Eh. Just talk to each of them about their history and then play the latest quest. Might be a red herring, might be some Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde shit, but looking at the narration there's definetely something being set up.

It would be quite a jump in the writing if that's the case. Calise is supposed to be a lot older than she seems and she hasn't shown her face. Both of those leave room for a gotcha moment, but she's also supposed to be a champion of one of the big 7 deities on this plane. I haven't played the recent update. That said, for Kasyrra to pull off impersonating someone that important, a paladin who uses holy magic no less, it would be quite the feat. This is also not to mention Kasyrra hasn't been shy about blatantly teasing her true identity with the champion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
It would be quite a jump in the writing if that's the case. Calise is supposed to be a lot older than she seems and she hasn't shown her face. Both of those leave room for a gotcha moment, but she's also supposed to be a champion of one of the big 7 deities on this plane. I haven't played the recent update. That said, for Kasyrra to pull off impersonating someone that important, a paladin who uses holy magic no less, it would be quite the feat. This is also not to mention Kasyrra hasn't been shy about blatantly teasing her true identity with the champion every other time she shapeshifted.
You do get to see Calise in normal clothing in the update.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
AFAIK first time you meet her, at the bridge in caves in first battle with imp wizards, she able/know how to cast holly magic.
Demon that able to cast holly spells...not spells, chants????
Devs have exited from creativity come, in which hey were from the beginning of a game??? What next?
Actual story updates?
Actually interesting characters?
Or even something more than simple "fuck me three times and we become lovers" fro all (some at least) characters?
I have a weak heart, you know...

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I also remember if you take that if you have Ryn when your doing story stuff in the city, the representative from Winter City is mentioned and Ryn gets confused and says they don't have a representative in Khor'minos.

Pretty sure something screwy is going on.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I also remember if you take that if you have Ryn when your doing story stuff in the city, the representative from Winter City is mentioned and Ryn gets confused and says they don't have a representative in Khor'minos.

Pretty sure something screwy is going on.
After playing the update, I'll agree that there is definitely something going on behind the scenes. I still don't think Calise is just another Kasyrra shapeshift, mainly because all the others have shared her piercing yellow eyes and Calise clearly doesn't. It would make things a lot simpler if she was Kasyrra, but I have a feeling this is the beginning of a terminal story branch where the champion will have to choose between waifus and allegiances.

Calise probably knows in detail what Kasyrra has planned, courtesy of her status as a god-chosen. Since other gods have already made passes at the champion's soul (looking at you Keros) this is likely Velun's way of throwing their hat in the ring.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I may be misremembering, but wasn't there something in the code of the game that confirms Calise is Kas?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Ok, where is that second quest, i can't find it?
You have to talk to Calise after finishing the first one, and accept her offer to go with her. Then you have to meet her in the far northwest area of the undermountain. I don't think there's an obvious update to the quest log telling you to do that.

But she does have the eyes. We just havent seen them yet. Also there's a futa version.
Well there you go. Guess they went with the simple answer. That still leaves a lot of question marks with how she pulled this off.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
You have to talk to Calise after finishing the first one, and accept her offer to go with her. Then you have to meet her in the far northwest area of the undermountain. I don't think there's an obvious update to the quest log telling you to do that.
Nevermind, i just had to wait a few days.

Oct 4, 2019
The new quest was pretty good. I mean, mostly only care 'cause Calise is Kasyrra and i'm all for Kas content, but also Brienne had a few lines and Arona even something of a scene (that took into account her dom/sub status), so yeah, was way better than that Tobs stamped shit from last week.

Fleep's two new demons are pretty good too. Dunno what kinda deal he had to make with Savin for him to allow the Champion to cuck someone for a change, but keep it coming.
I liked the new quest as well, was pretty decent. I really enjoyed the character development for Calise, and getting to intereact with her more. Too bad none of her interactions after the quest change at all, despite the fact the quest makes it seem like they really should have. Seems like adding this quest should have been held off until they could have added more with her as well, but obviously it's the only piece of actual content we got with this most recent update, so they rushed it.

As far as the Calise being Kasyrra argument goes, it seems a little too obvious right now, so I'm still not sure which side of the argument I land on. Her backstory, her attitude depending on Kas relationship, and the busts in the game files are pretty damning evidence, but again it seems a little too obvious and could definitely be a red herring. I'm leaning towards it being true, especially due to the new interactions in the quest and the way she acts, but would still be happy if it isn't. Because if she isn't that just means we get another decent character, also with a potential corruption path due to the busts.

But with the snail's pace the game as come to, we likely won't find out the truth for a while.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes