menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Welp, I did the Gweyr quest. Man, what a slogfest that was. Not only with the creatures to fight but the walls o' text as well.

I did get a couple of decent items. Though one of them needed a high corruption and the character I ran didn't have anywhere near that amount to be able to wear it. So I guess I will get one of my other characters and slog through it all again -- this time in Story mode. Ain't got time for all that crap.

And considering this new update is from Tobs, not exactly having high expectations for it either.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Ok, I did the Dawnsword a couple of times. One time I won it and decided to keep it for myself.

The other time, I had Liaden keep it and it said I would be promised another relic. But I got back and....no relic that I could see anyway. Is this a bug or is this something that is coming later?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Ok, I did the Dawnsword a couple of times. One time I won it and decided to keep it for myself.

The other time, I had Liaden keep it and it said I would be promised another relic. But I got back and....no relic that I could see anyway. Is this a bug or is this something that is coming later?
The fix has been out, but probably not uploaded here. The Other relic is a Ring.

Reactions: menatv
Feb 5, 2018

Sleep a few days then go to the waystone and a scene should appear giving you the ring.

From what i've seen, regular dawnsword (which you get if you're not dark knight) increases several defense stats by 10 but has low damage (15 penetrating and 20 holy) and gives you an ability that nullifies a single ranged attack per turn.

Corrupted dawnsword has 45 damage (20 penetrating and 25 blight) lowers your defense and gives you an ability that summons the sword to fight alongside you which has an at-will that causes bleed every hit.

Relic you obtain by letting liaden have the dawnsword is a ring that adds half your presence to the damage of your fire spells, with similar stats to the wizard ring.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019
I think people who like or prefer futanari are more likely to be satisfied because it's generally the same idea each time.
No, we have other fetishes and interests too. There are plenty of futa/trans characters in the game I'm not personally interested in, I just choose to enjoy the ones I do and just deal with it.

Now maybe we don't complain about it as much because most are also interested in female content as well, so we have more potential options. Whereas people who are only interested in female content aren't double-dipping.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I do hope that the modding scene for this game does get up and running fairly soon so that some actual work can go into the content for the game.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
No, we have other fetishes and interests too. There are plenty of futa/trans characters in the game I'm not personally interested in, I just choose to enjoy the ones I do and just deal with it.

Now maybe we don't complain about it as much because most are also interested in female content as well, so we have more potential options. Whereas people who are only interested in female content aren't double-dipping.
FINALLY! A KINDRED SPIRIT! :D

I feel like more people should try out the variety of content available in this game (even unfinished as it is), futa content included, variety is the spice of life after all! ;)

Except the Kiyoko content, she was written specifically to spite the fans, fuck that shit lol...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes