Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Another chick with a dick.
Please give me the fucking option to remove it via slicing it off.

Forget variation of dicks, everyone's using the same horse dick...
The same design, big voluptuous and a damn herm, c'mon at least design unique ones ffs.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
As an aside, one of the projects B is talking about is the genie girl he was originally thinking about making a companion, who seems to now be a pseudo-companion like Lyric and seems to have quite a bit written.

Which puts B at like...two companions (Berwyn and Agni) and 2 kinda companions (Lyric and Oma).
No wonder he's starting to feel the burn.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.39 Patch Notes:

• Calise now offers a second quest after completing her reconnaissance mission, this time taking you to the windswept mountain peaks in search of an ancient Khor’minoan relic.
  • New busts: CaliseQuest Part 2 bosses, Sandre and Caera, Corrupt Dawnsword, Mallach (all by Moira)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That makes me think of hilarious ball stepping and candlewax so that's much better.
Or the actual cock and ball torture which involves high heel stomping, steel toecap kicking, sandpaper masturbation and cheese grating the balls.

It's part of the extreme side to BDSM and involves men that love intense pain and/or don't mind their genitals mutilating.

BDSM is a very dark rabbit hole that ranges from the light and awesome that i'm into all the way to body modifications up to and including having body parts like fingers and toes cut off during sex.

Those really into pain sometimes have implants, usually coral, under the skin that cause constant pain. There are even metal eye implants.

Simply put, unless you're prepared to see some weird and often quite disturbing shit, don't follow the thread being laid down with C&B torture. Stay in your happy place.

Or that's a massive red herring.

I like to think it is because i'm on her romance route and hope we can redeem her at the end but something tells me it's too obvious so will likely be a twist.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Literally the only character I've cared about in a long time is Brint. This game has become so incredibly boring these days, just the same type of content again and again. It's so far from the game it was at the start, when it felt much more like you were getting a bit of everything for everyone.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
the game is lacking badly nowadays. Updates are way far apart and when there is one its tiny update or bug fix. All luck to the developers thou :).

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes