Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Oh boy
Lay it on me!
To put it briefly in a fashion that would not just be discussing his behavior and shall we say lack of respect for the game's community and fanbase and even those who pay him to do his job.

He's a self important little man who is basically one of the two big writers on the project now, he's primarily known for his Kitsune or as most in the fanbase call it these days, shitsune content and his writing style matches his treatment of the fanbase, he's a self important little bully who goes out of his way to antagonize people.

He's rightfully called out for it everywhere else as you can see, this is putting all of this shit exceptionally briefly but if we went into details we'd be going back years and be here all day but to highlight one example that always comes to mind for me?

His aversion to including incest content with Kinu, he showcases his aversion to this by commissioning artists to produce artwork of her being shall we say involved intercourse with various people. Then he goes to show this off on public spaces in the fanbase whenever he feels the need to kick the incest fetish folks around. Needlessly antagonistic no?

Sep 21, 2019
To put it briefly in a fashion that would not just be discussing his behavior and shall we say lack of respect for the game's community and fanbase and even those who pay him to do his job.

He's a self important little man who is basically one of the two big writers on the project now, he's primarily known for his Kitsune or as most in the fanbase call it these days, shitsune content and his writing style matches his treatment of the fanbase, he's a self important little bully who goes out of his way to antagonize people.

He's rightfully called out for it everywhere else as you can see, this is putting all of this shit exceptionally briefly but if we went into details we'd be going back years and be here all day but to highlight one example that always comes to mind for me?

His aversion to including incest content with Kinu, he showcases his aversion to this by commissioning artists to produce artwork of her being shall we say involved intercourse with various people. Then he goes to show this off on public spaces in the fanbase whenever he feels the need to kick the incest fetish folks around. Needlessly antagonistic no?
is "Tobs" short for "The Observer" dumb question I know
Anyway this is a bruh moment
I almost wanna hear the full story but yeah that's some shitty behavior. Thank you for laying it on me

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
LOL..... I cannot believe all these people are going to the Review thread and putting this on a pestidal above all............. saying it is an Sequel better than COC1.....

Are these people that stupid, or are these the (Loyal) Supporters from the Forums where you get banned for any negative say? Better than COC1... my ass. CoC2 doesnt even have corruption. WHICH IS IN THE F********* NAME..... ARRRRRRGGGGG.............

it saddens me that the

Idiocracy (2006) movie

has well started becoming real life

Feb 23, 2019

So he's the reason why I hate majority of the kitsune.

Reactions: Inkheepurr

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
LOL..... I cannot believe all these people are going to the Review thread and putting this on a pestidal above all............. saying it is an Sequel better than COC1.....

Are these people that stupid, or are these the (Loyal) Supporters from the Forums where you get banned for any negative say? Better than COC1... my ass. CoC2 doesnt even have corruption. WHICH IS IN THE F********* NAME..... ARRRRRRGGGGG.............

it saddens me that the

Idiocracy (2006) movie

has well started becoming real life
Eh, I'd rate this waaay above CoC 1.

Better writing, an actual story, less content that's unfinished and never going to be finished, vastly better written sex scenes, more character variety, more content in general, companions that are actually useful and don't just stand at camp, companion dialogue in general, a better overall plan and doesn't look like its gonna be basically abandoned at the end, a better main villain, better combat system, better exploration system, a functional quest log, side quests...

I personally miss some of the noncon stuff from CoC1, but other than than, a pretty clear upgrade on most fronts. Less corruption stuff, sure, but I'm fine with the tradeoff.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
what plan lmao
Game is at the 50 percent mark after, what, a little over 3 years?. Its apparently also a little ahead of schedule.

Compare that to CoC1, which was just random scattered content from whoever paid Fen the most that week, or TiTs, which has hit the 50 percent mark after 8 years and has taken so damn long the guy making it has semi-retired and has scrapped like half of its original planned features (and at this point, is probably gonna get cut down and rushed to an end in the next year or two).

Timeline-wise, its going pretty well and has an actual end in sight with no signs of it going off the rails like both previous games.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
a better main villain, better combat system, better exploration system, a functional quest log, side quests...

I personally miss some of the noncon stuff from CoC1, but other than than, a pretty clear upgrade on most fronts. Less corruption stuff, sure, but I'm fine with the tradeoff.
BWAHAHAHAHA are you fucking serious? what kinda drugs are you taking?

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
I overall find CoC2 easier to get into than CoC1 not to say that its better but the early game feels better in CoC2.

Melanogaster

Aug 3, 2020
So what the fuck happened here? Did somebody have a stroke? Did I have a stroke? I mean it's not like they don't reference it in Ambra's dialogue. But why tho?

Doppleganger.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Eh, I'd rate this waaay above CoC 1.

Better writing, an actual story, less content that's unfinished and never going to be finished, vastly better written sex scenes, more character variety, more content in general, companions that are actually useful and don't just stand at camp, companion dialogue in general, a better overall plan and doesn't look like its gonna be basically abandoned at the end, a better main villain, better combat system, better exploration system, a functional quest log, side quests...

That's great and all but at least in CoC1 I experienced the "magic" and this game never gave me that thing that made me like CoC even with all these improvements...

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I can’t help but prefer the old companions since they didn’t have that condescending attitude of “this isn’t about you!” that Savin and Tobs like to push. I didn’t have to worry about being cucked or losing out on privileges or being treated like an outsider by my family.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 103 Votes