muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
what's this game about ? there's no info at all
It's a text-based RPG (though it has a decent number of pictures) with sandbox elements and a lot of fetish content (mainly futa, pregnancy, furry), though you can avoid most of that if you want to. Is there any information in particular you're looking for?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Just like what they said above here, they missed one fetish and that's Cucking / Cucked.
NTR isn't optional.
Really? Where is that? I'm not sure what you could be referring to, but then again, at this point I skip a lot of the text, so that might be why I missed it.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Lol I have no problem with Brienne because I can't stand "Big B" (holy shit did I cringe the first time I read that) lmao I don't interact with him until I've cleared the way to the holy cave of waifu-ification and then it's three sleeps back to back, and no I won't help him relieve himself in the meanting—I won't even give him Cait.

The only use I have for Brint is accessing the alternate Elthara pregnancy art (when I play as female, because otherwise I'm not sharing her lmao), which I find hot af and it sucks that you can't get it even if you turn yourself into a minotaur or something. IDK who's responsible for that but damn, the king of cuck strikes again.
I don't really care for Brint either BUT If I have to pick one, It be Brint lol
You and me think alike XD
I refuse to "relief" the two when there in my party. I always use Cait for that lol

For some reason I can't put into words, I really like Elthara so yeah, I'm in the same boat as you, no sharing her, sorry....not so sorry Brint. She's my high priestess dammit lol

Speaking of which, I'd love to have Elthara as a combat healer as to replace Cait since I really can't stand her. Like she's in almost every scene now but she's got the depth of an puddle. Granted, Elthara doesn't have the most depth either but she's got potential to grow. I've already asked on the forums on the possibility of a real relationship with Elthara and apparently, it's a real possibility once all the Undermountain content is finished. Don't quote me on that however.

As for the preg art, pretty sure you can just swap them by renaming them in the folders.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
As for the preg art, pretty sure you can just swap them by renaming them in the folders.
LOL sure, but it's not just about the art. (If I want to look at the art, I just go on the wiki or something lmao.) Really what I find hot, even though it's an incredibly short scene, is the first visit to the Wayfort once she's started showing, where (if it's Brint who impregnated her) she's sweating, breathing hard, and finds it hard to speak because her pregnancy is so laborious. IDK, that's my jam I guess. It just sucks that it can't be the player who does that to her.

I also wish this kind of physical exertion happened with other pregnancies as well. Besides Elthara, I think the only other one who could count is Miko? In her third and fourth stages, she's looking increasingly weary, and in the fourth she has to support her stomach with her hand; though none of her dialogue reflects that, afaik. Speaking of which, I wish Miko and Rindo were repeatable pregnancies, because they're so much hotter and have such better content than basically everyone else.

Again, I'm always praying for May to give me more content in that direction.

The true CoC 2 player experience.
I do that with more than just CoC2 and TiTS though lol. Most Renpy VNs have such trash writing that I literally use an auto-clicker to skip to the sex scenes.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I do that with more than just CoC2 and TiTS though lol. Most Renpy VNs have such trash writing that I literally use an auto-clicker to skip to the sex scenes.
I mean, we're pretty much after the gallery if the story ain't shit like most ero VNs nowadays.
I want something like School Days in this era, that game still kills me inside no matter how many times I replay it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I mean, we're pretty much after the gallery if the story ain't shit like most ero VNs nowadays.
I want something like School Days in this era, that game still kills me inside no matter how many times I replay it.
I always wanted to try that one, but I'm conflicted, because I'd like to not deal with any walkthroughs and play the game blind, but at the same time the only ending that interests me is the harem one, and I heard it's notoriously difficult to achieve.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
LOL sure, but it's not just about the art. (If I want to look at the art, I just go on the wiki or something lmao.) Really what I find hot, even though it's an incredibly short scene, is the first visit to the Wayfort once she's started showing, where (if it's Brint who impregnated her) she's sweating, breathing hard, and finds it hard to speak because her pregnancy is so laborious. IDK, that's my jam I guess. It just sucks that it can't be the player who does that to her.

I also wish this kind of physical exertion happened with other pregnancies as well. Besides Elthara, I think the only other one who could count is Miko? In her third and fourth stages, she's looking increasingly weary, and in the fourth she has to support her stomach with her hand; though none of her dialogue reflects that, afaik. Speaking of which, I wish Miko and Rindo were repeatable pregnancies, because they're so much hotter and have such better content than basically everyone else.

Again, I'm always praying for May to give me more content in that direction.

I feel ya on that.
Maybe you could ask Wsan about adding an alternate scene one day? Granted I don't really know of him like the ill famous Observer who most want to murder or protect lol

Not really sure why Miko and Rindo can only be impregnated once unless that honor goes solely to that slut wive of ours.
I'd personally rather be allowed to knock them up constantly, along with Kohaku, Mei, Kurako and maybe Azami since she's got like literally no content. Not even sure what her purpose is besides the initial entering of the den.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Maybe you could ask Wsan about adding an alternate scene one day?
IDK, I remember asking around in the Discord sever, and I was told that it's intentional that none of the PC's children reflect his/her race—only that of the other parent. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try regardless.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I always wanted to try that one, but I'm conflicted, because I'd like to not deal with any walkthroughs and play the game blind, but at the same time the only ending that interests me is the harem one, and I heard it's notoriously difficult to achieve.
You don't play that game for the endings, you play it because of the whole journey to the endings.
It will kill you inside, that's for sure.
The way they handle that emotion rollercoaster ride is insane.

sskrx7

Feb 14, 2020
Speaking of which, I'd love to have Elthara as a combat healer as to replace Cait since I really can't stand her. Like she's in almost every scene now but she's got the depth of an puddle. Granted, Elthara doesn't have the most depth either but she's got potential to grow. I've already asked on the forums on the possibility of a real relationship with Elthara and apparently, it's a real possibility once all the Undermountain content is finished. Don't quote me on that however.
I tried playing without recruiting Cait at all, some descriptions will have you remembering what Cait said when she went there with you (never), some NPCs may mention her without having met her... No matter what you do, ghost Cait will haunt you forever.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I tried playing without recruiting Cait at all, some descriptions will have you remembering what Cait said when she went there with you (never), some NPCs may mention her without having met her... No matter what you do, ghost Cait will haunt you forever.
No no, you misunderstand.
Cait has been there for a while and WE the player just arrived in that place during the intro sequence.

sskrx7

Feb 14, 2020
If you remain loyal to Kotonoha she'll reward you in the end. Best route.
Have you played shiny days? You can romance Setsuna but there's a Kotonoha route. I think Sekai's mom is the best girl in this one though.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you remain loyal to Kotonoha she'll reward you in the end. Best route.
Have you played shiny days? You can romance Setsuna but there's a Kotonoha route. I think Sekai's mom is the best girl in this one though.
The spin-off Shiny Days? MILF harem route all the way. :KEK:

Reactions: sskrx7

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Can you even play the game legit without essentially cheating or breaking the system with magic or teasing?

You don't play that game for the endings, you play it because of the whole journey to the endings.
It will kill you inside, that's for sure.
The way they handle that emotion rollercoaster ride is insane.
I've seen that title be thrown around but what is about exactly? I know it's considered one of the best romance VN's made like twenty years ago. Don't think I've ever actually read a real romance VN. The closest is the original fate night VN which is mediocre at best, Ace Academy which was ok, it was amusing at least lol and Crystalline which is was a generic, fantasy VN with a saber clone and a shit fuck ending lol

Off topic, what is the kinu ano mod on the COC2 discord?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've seen that title be thrown around but what is about exactly?
Emotion killer simulator.
If you want to know how it feels to die inside harder than normal, play that game.

OR, if you want a taste of what that VN is, watch the anime adaptation of it, they took one of the best routes and endings from that game.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can you even play the game legit without essentially cheating or breaking the system with magic or teasing?
If you want to play legit without Cait, you're pretty much forced into being a white mage yourself. Maybe lowering the difficulty can work too, but I'm not sure.

I've seen that title be thrown around but what is about exactly? I know it's considered one of the best romance VN's made like twenty years ago. Don't think I've ever actually read a real romance VN. The closest is the original fate night VN which is mediocre at best, Ace Academy which was ok, it was amusing at least lol and Crystalline which is was a generic, fantasy VN with a saber clone and a shit fuck ending lol
Is that what you've heard? From what I know, it seemed a lot more divisive. In any case, it's mostly famous for its bad ends, which get really dark.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is that what you've heard? From what I know, it seemed a lot more divisive. In any case, it's mostly famous for its bad ends, which get really dark.
Now now, don't just say bad endings.
I've seen good endings that are really satisfying to get.

The game can and WILL get dark even if you're not in an ending yet depending on your choices and the pace o' the story.

The funniest run I've done in that game is what I call:
"The silent protagonist run"

Where you just don't pick anything at all and progress to see which ending you get while every character around you feels awkward because of the damn silence. :KEK:

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes