muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'm just saying the bad ends are what the game is most famous for; if a random person knows anything about School Days, I'd assume it's that.

Where you just don't pick anything at all and progress to see which ending you get while every character around you feels awkward because of the damn silence.
How do you accomplish that? Is there a timer when you have to answer questions, so you can avoid answering by waiting it out? or does the game give you the infamous "…" or "(Stay silent.)" reply as a dialogue option?

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Way too much text, not enough gameplay and gameplay mechanics. Hope to see something better in the future from these scatter-brained writers.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Way too much text, not enough gameplay and gameplay mechanics. Hope to see something better in the future from these scatter-brained writers.
You're expecting too much, they might die of brain overload if you ask for outrageous stuff that are beyond their skill.

How do you accomplish that? Is there a timer when you have to answer questions, so you can avoid answering by waiting it out? or does the game give you the infamous "…" or "(Stay silent.)" reply as a dialogue option?
Every time you see the choices, you get a timer of sorts and if you didn't choose any, that will count as a choice where you didn't choose at all which can lead to some interesting and funny interactions.

And best of all...unlock hidden ones...

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
And best of all...unlock hidden ones...
Oh God now I don't know if I'll ever play this game lol. Hidden stuff like that gives me anxiety lmao I really don't want to miss it.

If I do play it I'm going to end up making a save on every screen LMAO.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh God now I don't know if I'll ever play this game lol. Hidden stuff like that gives me anxiety lmao I really don't want to miss it.

If I do play it I'm going to end up making a save on every screen LMAO.
Trust me, not even all of 30 pages or something full of save files are enough...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Exactly how is the VN a emotion killer? People dying horribly off? people getting mutulated, raped, tortured, NTR stuff?
Let's just say they're good at how they manipulate your emotions if you got invested aka when you enjoy a good VN.
It's an experience one is best see and feel for themself~~~

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
If you want to play legit without Cait, you're pretty much forced into being a white mage yourself. Maybe lowering the difficulty can work too, but I'm not sure.

Is that what you've heard? From what I know, it seemed a lot more divisive. In any case, it's mostly famous for its bad ends, which get really dark.
Playing as a solo white mage gotta be boring as hell, not to mention really slow lol
Since I do melee, guess I'll just need to give myself like 500+ more HP lol
Melee is really weak in this game, especially since none of the ender game stuff isn't any better than the shit I got in the early game.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Playing as a solo white mage gotta be boring as hell, not to mention really slow lol
Since I do melee, guess I'll just need to give myself like 500+ more HP lol
Melee is really weak in this game, especially since none of the ender game stuff isn't any better than the shit I got in the early game.
Oh no, you're going to need teammates ASAP if you want to play as a white mage lol. It's just that you'll be able to manage without Cait being in the party if you do her job yourself.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh no, you're going to need teammates ASAP if you want to play as a white mage lol. It's just that you'll be able to manage without Cait being in the party if you do her job yourself.
Step 1: Change difficulty to story mode.
Step 2: Enjoy any class solo.

sskrx7

Feb 14, 2020
Can you even play the game legit without essentially cheating or breaking the system with magic or teasing?
First you must be a white mage, recruit Brint and Atugia then grind to level 3, defeat the Alraune and keep going north till you reach winter city and fight Gytha. You'll get loads of xp for defeating her over and over.
When Brint reach level 6 just replace Atugia with Etheryn and grind her to 6, get in the city and take Etheryn's new set.
There you go, nothing will pose any real threat to you anymore.

You'll need many camping kits.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It can be beaten legit.

I even have my own cheese strat of farming up to the latest max level a lot of pages previously.

There you go, nothing will pose any real threat to you anymore.
That's where you're wrong though, you can do any build you want and if RNG decides it wants to screw you, you WILL get screwed.

Sep 20, 2018
I've never really gotten the fascination with Brienne honestly but than again my taste are boring and stereotypical compared to the host of people who play this and ESPECIALLY, TITS lol My issue with Brienne is the same I have with a female Keros. Like yeah, he's a female in every sense of the word but in the back of my mind, my mind still like "Bro, it's still Brint in there, you know, your homie, you basically wanna fuck your best bud? In a woman's body?" lol That and I'm not into Brienne's design/appearance but again, my taste are boring. I'd rather fuck a bunch of normal like looking individuals with realistic assets than some eight legged spider woman with H cup titties that could crush you lol I'm looking at you TITS with all your herm's and J cupped women lol
I did it by accident,content,and a little of "Bro, it's still Brint in there, you know, your homie, you basically wanna fuck your best bud? In a woman's body?"

sskrx7

Feb 14, 2020
It can be beaten legit.

I even have my own cheese strat of farming up to the latest max level a lot of pages previously.

That's where you're wrong though, you can do any build you want and if RNG decides it wants to screw you, you WILL get screwed.
sometimes it does, but if you equip the warrior's ult you can activate it and flee, build a camp and rest. I go manual during difficult fights to use Brint and Ethery's ult as a last resort.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
sometimes it does, but if you equip the warrior's ult you can activate it and flee, build a camp and rest. I go manual during difficult fights to use Brint and Ethery's ult as a last resort.
Flee? A true warrior goes in first, never to retreat until the job's done.

Going manual is too tedious so I just go auto.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Flee? A true warrior goes in first, never to retreat until the job's done.

Going manual is too tedious so I just go auto.
I've never tried story mode for solo play.
Don't remember what ultimate you guys are talking about considering my Kitsune basically like Toga from Inuyasha, I gotta agree, true warriors charge in and don't flee. Fuck you Nanako for saying I'm some barbarian with no honor lol

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've never tried story mode for solo play.
Don't remember what ultimate you guys are talking about considering my Kitsune basically like Toga from Inuyasha, I gotta agree, true warriors charge in and don't flee. Fuck you Nanako for saying I'm some barbarian with no honor lol
welcome to the club. :KEK:

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Really? Because from what I played I found Melee to be stronger then magic on its own. Or even better combine Melee and Magic.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Really? Because from what I played I found Melee to be stronger then magic on its own. Or even better combine Melee and Magic.
Step 1 power wave, step 2 cleave, step 3 your basic warrior encounter.
If the enemy is still alive after those 3 steps then you missed one or two abilities.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes