KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Step 1 power wave, step 2 cleave, step 3 your basic warrior encounter.
If the enemy is still alive after those 3 steps then you missed one or two abilities.
For me its step 1 Charge Weapon, Step 2 Crowd Control and if they don't die then a Cleave from Brienne would finish them off.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
For me its step 1 Charge Weapon, Step 2 Crowd Control and if they don't die then a Cleave from Brienne would finish them off.
Ah yes, the cleave from our mino-bro / broette can deal absurd damage, that's why I still have my own cleave to finish the leftovers.

It's hard being an extra.

Feb 5, 2018
Really? Because from what I played I found Melee to be stronger then magic on its own. Or even better combine Melee and Magic.
I mean, you mostly just run around with grease + fireball for most of the game if you don't care for roleplay, occasionally switching to celestial smite and primal scar/jade flame for single target bosses.

White mages are effectively immortal because it's trivially easy to get great heal to heal over 100% of your health while having spells that can shield you from damage.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
White mages are effectively immortal because it's trivially easy to get great heal to heal over 100% of your health while having spells that can shield you from damage.
The main problem being that lust damage is broken af for the enemy (less so in this game than in TiTS), so if you're swarmed (e.g. vs. an imp horde), then can still wipe you out surprisingly quickly.

Also there are several enemies which, on normal difficulty and when I was the same level as them, have managed to one-shot me (usually bosses, but also crazy horses, etc.).

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Seems weird, because afaik Arona, Garret, and Vari already have pregnancy content.
I know thats why I am so confused I am only making wild guesses and asking for context.
The most important thing to me is to leave Wsan to his own devices. I think he is the best writer atm and if they had any sense left at all they would leave him to it.

Reactions: namelessone22

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
When you say cat temple content, do you mean as "religious service providers" or as clients? If the former, I remember reading the dicked hairdresser chick claiming her wife's vajay was for her own use only, so I'm curious to see what hoop they're jumping through to make that happen, unless they care so little about previous content that they just ignore that altogether, which wouldn't be surprising.
Liazzy 2: The Cuckening Continues I can see happen, it seems like the kind of content they enjoy punishing their own players with. Vari and Brienne, really? I never touched Brienne content but people seem to swear up and down that she's the devoted monogamous type, that being the case, I can already see the pitchfork-armed mobs forming. Vari never struck me as being of the whore variety either.

Out of all those, I could see maaaaybe Leorah and Meira doing it but even that is a bit of a stretch. Are they running out of actual whore npcs to cuck the players with? They're just about in every damn city. Hell, KM had entire updates devoted to them. They should just recycle those instead, not force unlikely npcs and/or companions to do something that is completely out of character for them.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Oh God, why?

IDK if it's because her head and hands/feet are too big or something, but she looks like a midget. And I'm sorry, but that chest is way too large. Each tit is bigger than her entire torso. Like wtf! I get it, I'm not into short-stack at all, but this seems ridiculous. Lusina's tits are way too huge, but proportionally, Berry's are about four times bigger than hers. Like, the goblin succubus at least has slightly better proportions. IDK, this is some TiTS-worthy Frankenstein body proportions to me. Like wtf happened? I might be losing my mind.

Reactions: vt57 and Kallisto

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
One of the better pieces of official art for female Berwyn.
I hope that I get to keep the OG bust if I keep my Berry as he is. This one really looks like a goblin or more like a chibby representation of one.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
IDK if it's because her head and hands/feet are too big or something, but she looks like a midget.
Berwyn is 5 foot with a 20 inch penis IIRC. he was always for those people that liked them small.
The main problem being that lust damage is broken af for the enemy (less so in this game than in TiTS), so if you're swarmed (e.g. vs. an imp horde), then can still wipe you out surprisingly quickly.

Also there are several enemies which, on normal difficulty and when I was the same level as them, have managed to one-shot me (usually bosses, but also crazy horses, etc.).
I don't understand how lust damage is a threat? I've never lost by lust damage unless I accidentally ran into a fight with low resolve and the only enemies I've met that can one-shot me are Whisper (Gweyrquest) and Faceless Blade, all on my mage character.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes