WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.42 Patch Notes:

• The Khor’minos baths are now available! You can meet:
    • Tarandra, the wyld elf with a seemingly fate-altering mark
    • Arille, the cowgirl with a penchant for getting what she wants
  • There’s an assortment of new random scenes at your wayfort depending on which NPCs you have there and what decisions you’ve made
  • New Busts: Arille, Tarandra, Masseuses busts
  • New CG: Arille Femdom

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
So since I went the bimbo route (for good or for ill) I decided to go ALL IN on presence (to maximize tease), holy shit was that super effective. Presence has the added bonus of giving you increased leadership which makes your companions more effective in combat (more attack and spell power), it turned Arona from a pickup (truck) into a semi (truck) lol... :D

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So since I went the bimbo route (for good or for ill) I decided to go ALL IN on presence (to maximize tease), holy shit was that super effective. Presence has the added bonus of giving you increased leadership which makes your companions more effective in combat (more attack and spell power), it turned Arona from a pickup (truck) into a semi (truck) lol... :D
Do you use manual combat? Because I don't, so whenever I try to go for a tease route, I'm there dealing willpower damage and the rest of my team is doing regular physical damage, so it's just not effective at all.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Do you use manual combat? Because I don't, so whenever I try to go for a tease route, I'm there dealing willpower damage and the rest of my team is doing regular physical damage, so it's just not effective at all.
Yeah I use manual combat, no problems with it so far. A major aspect of presence is that it improves the accuracy of tease attacks, so I just put on equipment that makes me more alluring (playing a bimbo so that checks out) and then my tease attacks do more damage and because of high presence I rarely miss. I've been able to 2-3 shot most enemies so far (haven't tried it on bosses), those that I fail to finish off Arona mops up for me, seems pretty effective so far...

I haven't tried auto combat or playing on lower/higher difficulties, I'll check that out next, I imagine story difficulty is piss easy...

Cyberpunk20

Jul 8, 2020
was someone else weirdly disgusted by the elf in the baths? killed my boner.
I was certainly surprised, writer is Wsan so I guess somebody else came up with the idea of adding stretch marks. Those have never been a thing in this or previous games.

For anyone who hasn't downloaded it yet, the rest of the update is a dickgirl and a dominatrix, not worth wasting your Mega quota unless you are into those things.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
While I don't mind stretch marks, they weren't drawn the best way. Just looked weird in the artstyle. I'm fine with dickgirls and I'm mostly okay with dommi mino since you don't take a dick yourself. Only problem is the "mistress" stuff. That's my limit in the case of letting the other person take charge.

• Hey there
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Meh.

Neither of the two new characters are available for female PCs, disappointing.
And the wyld elf is a futa...who doesn't use her dick at all and only takes it in the rear...why?

The cowgirl is good though. This game has almost zero actual femdom. There are a few scenes where a few ladies take the lead, but I think this might be the first fully femdom character in this game unless I'm forgetting someone.

• Hey there
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Well, hi there people, It is me, Monte, here to bring you something that may not be for everyone taste (hell, probably for most but I need editors) but still something I believe should be worth their time if they like the idea

The doc as it is now contains introduction and 2 whole scenes where you devour or get manhandled by the sweet gym going doggy. The last scene is finished, but for purpose of not wanting to overload you, my dear readers, it will be posted tomorrow after which I will wait 24 hours to submit it. For those that are not into guys, I should also be announcing a new project next week. I already have around 2500 words baked into it.

Nevertheless, enjoy.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
Well, hi there people, It is me, Monte, here to bring you something that may not be for everyone taste (hell, probably for most but I need editors) but still something I believe should be worth their time if they like the idea

The doc as it is now contains introduction and 2 whole scenes where you devour or get manhandled by the sweet gym going doggy. The last scene is finished, but for purpose of not wanting to overload you, my dear readers, it will be posted tomorrow after which I will wait 24 hours to submit it. For those that are not into guys, I should also be announcing a new project next week. I already have around 2500 words baked into it.

Nevertheless, enjoy.
Maybe replace the weird caveman talk for bimbos? I've alway seen typical perception of bimbos as exaggerated valley girls.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes