Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Eh, I'm not super excited about the preg itself, but more William scenes in COC2 are welcome no matter the subject.
I've seen the doc and its pretty decent, complete with the requisite facesitting scene.

Can you link William's thread?
Sure.

Both big update/apology posts are on that thread.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
William being a big crybaby over his own schedule again just impresses upon me that age old gold rule.

The more things change the more they stay the same, the passage of years is about all that is different.

I mean christ its almost like we are back in 2018 again~

Sep 21, 2019
Eh, I'm not super excited about the preg itself, but more William scenes in COC2 are welcome no matter the subject.
I've seen the doc and its pretty decent, complete with the requisite facesitting scene.

Sure.

Both big update/apology posts are on that thread.
Thanks really appreciate it, I don't wanna be a bother but where is the Kura doc? I tried looking for it and couldn't find anything.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Kura is the kitsune ninja girl
It's definitely Kura. Kinu pregnancy content is about as likely as Ryn losing the D
I was trying to make a joke based on a fact that there are a little more than metric fuckton of half finished characters with similar names so its pretty easy to confuse them.

Like, whats the name of that bunny girls which 'spawns' only after winter city completion? Not one with wyvern fetish.
Or that manticora swordsmen...swordwoman....swordfuta that player could train?
Or harpy thatp layer helps to get into the mage tower?
Or....you get the idea, I hope.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I was trying to make a joke based on a fact that there are a little more than metric fuckton of half finished characters with similar names so its pretty easy to confuse them.

Like, whats the name of that bunny girls which 'spawns' only after winter city completion? Not one with wyvern fetish.
Or that manticora swordsmen...swordwoman....swordfuta that player could train?
Or harpy thatp layer helps to get into the mage tower?
Or....you get the idea, I hope.
Nah, not really. I see what you meant but those two were pretty different.
See, Kinu is the one made by that guy who has incest fetish
Kura is the kitsune we tolerate around here

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
He is the most entertaining and the hottest one out of the bunch. And the game knows it. I could go in more detail, but at that point I could just write my own A03 fanfic of Champion going to town on his ass.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Thank you. Had a good laugh from that.

Sep 21, 2019
He is the most entertaining and the hottest one out of the bunch. And the game knows it. I could go in more detail, but at that point I could just write my own A03 fanfic of Champion going to town on his ass.
Well, I'm glad someone enjoys him. I'm more surprised anyone can read any scene with him in it and not die of cringe.

PS, Write that fanfic

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Kitsune ranking:
Nakano > potato Kinu > Kura/Kiyoko > Kohaku/Granny/Tetsuyo/Nakanos false wife/Rindo > Miko/Mai > Hitoshi > Takahiro
Kitsune ranking:

Kiyoko = Miko = Rindo (’cause I can get them pregnant)
> Mai (’cause I can get her pregnant, but her scenes are copies of Miko’s)
> fem!Keros (’cause you can sort of get her pregnant)
> Kohaku (’cause she has pregnant art from Moira)
> Kinu = Asagiri (’cause pregnant fan-art of them exists)
(Guys, I think I have a fetish.)
> Kurako (’cause she has a scissoring scene which is passable)
> Asami (she’s kinda hot; too bad we’ll never touch her)
> Nakano = Hitoshi (’cause I don’t give a shit about them)
>>> Takahiro (’cause fuck that guy)

I’d say some of the other kitsune had potential (Yuzu, and the generic enchantress and geomancer) but they barely exist, so…

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
Kitsune ranking:
Nakano > potato Kinu > Kura/Kiyoko > Kohaku/Granny/Tetsuyo/Nakanos false wife/Rindo > Miko/Mai > Hitoshi > Takahiro
Kohaku > Rindo = smol Kinu >>> the rest >>>>> Nakano >>>>>>> Takahiro
Why Takahiro is still in the game is beyond me. The right way to treat an alco is slap them up and force them to quit, being nice to them doesn't work and I know that from experience. The shitsunes shoulda put him in his place long time ago.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Given that Bubbles is, unsurprisingly, on yet another long term sabbatical, I doubt Takahiro is gonna get that redemption arc anytime soon, If ever.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes