teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Like Megumin. said, Fen's posse has never really been open to supporting mods. Hell, Savin stopped just a cunt hair shy of banning the Revamp mod from what I remember back in the old days. That being the case, CoC fortunately at least enjoyed some extensive modding from said Revamp, Xianxia Mod, and even one unofficial mod that's still to this day getting some (albeit slow) work done originally from the old 8chan site. Savin can pitch a fit all he wants, the only thing stopping people from modding CoC2 at this point is the will to do so and a site to host it. No one's waiting for their permission at this rate.
Their real issue with modding - not only someone else messing with their work ofc - is that people then assume the modded copy is the "actual" one when it gets hosted around various places because people are dumb. And then bug reports come in for those shoestring mods, or people thing the explicitly underaged content is part of the base game and etc etc. It is bad for the brand image.

Tobs is more against it because he's a stingy asshole who thinks the absolute little of everyone who isn't him, including his co-workers tho.

Jul 22, 2019
Their real issue with modding - not only someone else messing with their work ofc - is that people then assume the modded copy is the "actual" one when it gets hosted around various places because people are dumb. And then bug reports come in for those shoestring mods, or people thing the explicitly underaged content is part of the base game and etc etc. It is bad for the brand image.
Honestly I always thought this was a silly issue, lots of games have found ways to make it clear they're modded. Have a mods folder, have a mods menu in game to activate or deactivate modules, have a big warning pop up when you load in that says mods are being used like they already do with save editing.
It's not like directly injecting stuff into the game files, or modifying the lone game file itself with no way to tell it's modified is the only way to do mods.

It being more of a control think seems likelier to me.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
i personally see TiTS and coc I as way better games than this one here. alchemy and therefore changing ya own character is a chore, you can't change other characters all too much and combat lacks depth. i feel so fucking restricted when playing coc II that it bores me after a while.
Yeah... my biggest gripe is that I would've thought that they would get rid of RNG for unlocking areas for the sequel. Instead you can get REALLY unlucky and get spammed by NPC's like those drunk elf dancer or that annoying elf boy with the horse dick who doesn't want to masturbate to relieve his supposed *pain*. Only looking for an excuse to fuck you. I thought we got rid of those shitty Amber encounter from TiTs with the whole: I need help with my penis. Please fuck me to relieve me. Who thought it was a good idea to add that to COC 2. I wouldn't be surprised if mods were to become a thing that the first thing to be added is a way to get rid of them for good. That's the laziest way to make a sexable NPC.

Also doesn't help that the combat is more of a shore than anything and for whatever reason let's add a level cap so that combat becomes even more worthless.

I remember in TiTs when I played a character who had a hard personality and I raped that Bee-boy. I was pleasantly surprised because previously I played someone who had a playful personality and she sort of just teased him into fucking her. But with this asshole character tho... OH BOY, I made him CRY and BEG for me to let him fuck me. I really liked that. I though it was cool that a couple of line of text would change that scene drastically. I actually love the personality system even if it's just some text change. For the most part I still feel like It's the character I WANT to be even if it's not game changing.

You aren't you're character in Coc2. You're Savin's protagonist. You're a goody two shoes and everyone likes you, even the main villain likes you. So let's go save the world with the power of friends with benefits. I can't tell those annoying NPC in the woods to fuck off for good or else they'll get an arrow between the eyes. Because in Savin's eyes, you're character is so nice that she can't ask them to stop bothering you for good. Oh but we added a dark knight personality that makes you call everyone a bitch. Wow.

You're stuck playing one way and one way only. You want to walk around naked? NO. Want to punch people in combat? NO. Want to have sex with that guy/girl? No, He/she is only for homosexual. Want to get that fox waifu? Grow a dick cuz she's not interested in lesbian. Don't worry though. We'll create that magick cock for you to unlock her. Someday... Someday... Maybe next year...

Transformations? Oh we stopped bothering with that in CoC 2. Check out our story tho.

Last edited:

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
That's not how RPGs work lol, you can by default make decisions only for yourself and these decisions must follow your characters personality, you got spoiled too much with modern "RPG" garbage where the only thing that's left from normal RPG is stat card.
IDK how did i miss that but a random notification made me see that, lmao. Are you ok buddy? Do you even know what rpg means, or how it invented.. or with what intent? To create a story on a table from nothing but with 4 players and 1 DM. Doesn't seem like pure stat setting to me, more like doing whatever you want with your imagination, tbh pretty fits to its name too; Role Playing. Not stat card shit. Sorry.

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I know the characters in this world are people, and people sure have tastes, but I agree, we don't feel our own person at all. Sure, we get to know the NPC's stories, etc. but do they even consider ours? It's like, the only time we get to share our own story, outside the main story, our background, was with Evelyn.

Like hey, how do your party members trust you fully, when you fully know them, but they don't fully know you? Nah, despite being a party member, I don't think they really think of you as a friend. Like if you got defeated, they all just surrender immediately and not fight for you, as an excuse to get it on. Like it's just an excuse for foreplay, as it is heavily implied at in the game. They're selling you out as long as you're defeated (and they're still well enough to fight) while you and them get "raped"

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
IDK how did i miss that but a random notification made me see that, lmao. Are you ok buddy? Do you even know what rpg means, or how it invented.. or with what intent? To create a story on a table from nothing but with 4 players and 1 DM. Doesn't seem like pure stat setting to me, more like doing whatever you want with your imagination, tbh pretty fits to its name too; Role Playing. Not stat card shit. Sorry.
That's... exactly what i meant. You are not a DM but a player, you can only decide for your character (and you should follow the character setting while doing that), it's up to DM how NPCs acts. Especially when in Cait case it's her religion, the most a player could do in this setting is kill her or corrupt her, while neither option solves your problem, both options seem really interesting and now i want them in game :unsure:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I feel like you completely missed their point. They weren't talking about the quality of the writing in any way, they were talking about how they feel that COC1 has more choices in the game that matter to the overall world or other characters than in COC2 and using Undertale and Deltarune as their comparisons.
No, I missed nothing, but you did miss mine. A bit condescendingly if I might add. "Completely." Ok pal.

I was saying that those choices matter very little when the writing is bad and unfinished. Sure your choices affect the world and the people simply because CoC1 had far more corrupt routes that allowed you to change people's fates and all, and while that is far more like Undertale compared to Deltarune, does it actually matter at all when most of those choices are written in a very subpar quality and many are plain unfinished?

I would rather our actions to be less world shattering or character affecting as long as it is just plain better written. If the MC needs to be a tool for the writer with the player being just along for the ride for this to happen, so be it.

Last edited:

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
No, I missed nothing, but you did miss mine. A bit condescendingly if I might add. "Completely." Ok pal.

I was saying that those choices matter very little when the writing is bad and unfinished. Sure your choices affect the world and the people simply because CoC1 had far more corrupt routes that allowed you to change people's fates and all, and while that is far more like Undertale compared to Deltarune, does it actually matter at all when most of those choices are written in a very subpar quality and many are plain unfinished?

I would rather our actions to be less world shattering or character affecting as long as it is just plain better written. If the MC needs to be a tool for the writer with the player being just along for the ride for this to happen, so be it.
I guess, but those 3 sentences didn't sound anything like that 2nd paragraph.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Been curious about this game a while, but I'm unsure if it's really for me. I played the original a TON back in the day, but after fenoxo got stuck with the mess that is TITS, I kinda doubted I'd be much into a "sequel". TITS just felt like a sandbox for furry oc's to play safely in without any risk.

What I liked most about Corruption of Champions was how severely you could fuck yourself over in it permanently. How harsh the world felt, and how badly you could be treated by it's inhabitants. Not sure if I'm gonna bother reading through a ton of text again if it's not gonna treat my character like a piece of meat to transform and fuck senseless. Is CoC II still willing to rape and drug the player if they screw up, and how much seriously dark content is there yet that you can encounter? I remember that demon factory fondly, and the permanent bimbo state was amazing.

Reactions: Rat_King

whitexwhite

May 30, 2020
What I liked most about Corruption of Champions was how severely you could fuck yourself over in it permanently. How harsh the world felt, and how badly you could be treated by it's inhabitants. Not sure if I'm gonna bother reading through a ton of text again if it's not gonna treat my character like a piece of meat to transform and fuck senseless. Is CoC II still willing to rape and drug the player if they screw up, and how much seriously dark content is there yet that you can encounter? I remember that demon factory fondly, and the permanent bimbo state was amazing.
There is next to no content of that type here, unfortunately.

Outside of a few choice bad ends, which end the fun far too early, there are no real consequences as far as corruption goes. Some other users have touched on this as well, but there are some real "power of friendship" vibes going on. It feels less like a story based on corrupting the champion and more like, as one user put it, you're just playing Savin's character, mostly really nice, sometimes a bit of a bitch, but never someone who does anything hardcore evil, or has the same done to them.

It feels like the devs are focused on building a collection of stories (mostly incomplete) while ignoring the whole corruption side of things. There isn't, to my knowledge, any forced transformation senarios - or any characters you can corrupt and transform like in CoC, like Jojo, Amily or that Kangaroo woman in the plains. Which sucks, but what are ya gonna do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Well shoot! I was worried that was gonna be the case. I want my character to be punished by the game, not coddled like a baby. Guess I was getting the right vibes then. Shame. Hope someone adds in harsher content to it later on. The old game was one hell of a trip.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Been curious about this game a while, but I'm unsure if it's really for me. I played the original a TON back in the day, but after fenoxo got stuck with the mess that is TITS, I kinda doubted I'd be much into a "sequel". TITS just felt like a sandbox for furry oc's to play safely in without any risk.

To bad you are not into furry since TiTs has that in spades. You can fuck over many characters and there are many situations that lead into bad ends and forced transformations.

CoC 2 has some forced transformations like witch suit and some minotaur milk scenes but I think non of them lead into bad ends. Bad ends here only come from loosing to or fucking certain characters.

When it comes to how much of a dick you can be, it really comes down to writing in all of the games. I feel like you can be the biggest dick in TiTs , then CoC then CoC2.

The thing in TITs, your character can do some pretty assholish things like enslaving people, blowing up a planet or force people in transformation.
Since you played OG you know what you can do.
In CoC2 it really feels like it is up to the writer, but at same time you are able to do a lot of questionable things. The nicest your character gets in content writen by Observer or Wsan. In a lot of other scenes, especially if you have dick, your character acts like dominiring asshole, even more then in older games.

And you are able to do some things that can be just as corrupt.Gender bending your bro into your personal hoe. Throwing couple of lasses in honey masses. And from what I gather, and from how they are delivering, you will be able to turn each and every one of your companions into more twisted images of themselves. But all that seems so far away for now.

Also, this game has least ammount of transformation of the fenexo/savin games and is least focused on it. Which is a shame since it has most refined transformation method which allows you to pick and chose which body types you can modify.

Reactions: OofSs and Crossett

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
I'm okay with furry to an extent. I usually go with the motto "If I see a snout, I'm out".

It was more the amount of content I remember put into all those alien npcs instead of game content for my player character to experience in TITS, that I recall bugged me. I prefer when it's the player that gets the worst of the transformations and horrible things happening to them, even if I did love corrupting and enslaving others in CoC as well. I just prefer them to be slaves to someone ELSE, since I rarely play a slaver myself. Even when I'm playing a slaver, like in No Haven, I generally try to get myself enslaved as well. The more doomed it feels for the main character to succeed, the better.

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
That's... exactly what i meant. You are not a DM but a player, you can only decide for your character (and you should follow the character setting while doing that), it's up to DM how NPCs acts. Especially when in Cait case it's her religion, the most a player could do in this setting is kill her or corrupt her, while neither option solves your problem, both options seem really interesting and now i want them in game :unsure:
Yeah what i said was out of context were about rpgs in general, since you said "you spoiled by the modern rpg", modern rpg videogames gives you more choices, than old rpg videogames. That was the case. About game, i stated it several times now, lack of choices is she gets fucked intependent from your view to her as relation, means the only "choice" you have is just actually a change of relation "stat" with yes or no and watch her fucking anyway. So, not a really choice (about changing or even skipping things) rather a useless stat.
But no need to open that book again, here.

Last edited:

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
There is next to no content of that type here, unfortunately.

Outside of a few choice bad ends, which end the fun far too early, there are no real consequences as far as corruption goes. Some other users have touched on this as well, but there are some real "power of friendship" vibes going on. It feels less like a story based on corrupting the champion and more like, as one user put it, you're just playing Savin's character, mostly really nice, sometimes a bit of a bitch, but never someone who does anything hardcore evil, or has the same done to them.

It feels like the devs are focused on building a collection of stories (mostly incomplete) while ignoring the whole corruption side of things. There isn't, to my knowledge, any forced transformation senarios - or any characters you can corrupt and transform like in CoC, like Jojo, Amily or that Kangaroo woman in the plains. Which sucks, but what are ya gonna do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's more like COC2 is just like one of their D&D sessions, but with rampant sex.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes