Apr 8, 2020
So I went to the Wayfort after reading that the milker can be used on Arona, but she isn't lactating so not able to use it. It makes Cait and Zhara start leaking like crazy even when they aren't preggers. Why can't Arona have it happen too for a fun scene? What a rip off, I wanted green milk like from Star Wars.
This comment is unironically the best one i read so far.

Reactions: thecatcameback

Atreyan

Jul 1, 2018
So, I know that Brewyn at some point will no longer be a companion, but can someone tell me how much sub Brewyn content in the game, at some point I unlocked his reverse cowgirl, pronebone and missionary scenes. Will there be more scenes like this or is this all? And do his scenes change regardless of his sub points(or am I confusing something)?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
So, I know that Brewyn at some point will no longer be a companion, but can someone tell me how much sub Brewyn content in the game, at some point I unlocked his reverse cowgirl, pronebone and missionary scenes. Will there be more scenes like this or is this all? And do his scenes change regardless of his sub points(or am I confusing something)?
I asked about that some time ago.Just DL version 6 smt and below for peak berwyn content

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Thank you for advise, I will. Does that peak content have really good sub Berwyn scenes that got removed in the latest updates?
Not...really?

They didn't actually remove most of his scenes. Off the top of my head, the only thing you'd get is a few scenes where he's used as stunt dick instead of Brint, but I can't remember where.

There's not really much more.

OreoLuma

Sep 23, 2023
quick update.JPG
A post I made on the Fenoxo Forum last night. I still have no idea what I'm doing and no one has given any advice. Please share any info if you can, and if you can't, that's fine. If you have any questions let me know and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. I just wanted to make a quick update that I am still working on the doc and maybe get some help from any forums.

Still, thank you for reading and the support. Have a wonderful day!

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
A post I made on the Fenoxo Forum last night. I still have no idea what I'm doing and no one has given any advice. Please share any info if you can, and if you can't, that's fine. If you have any questions let me know and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. I just wanted to make a quick update that I am still working on the doc and maybe get some help from any forums.

Still, thank you for reading and the support. Have a wonderful day!
I don't have any advice on the content itself, but I will note that a lot of the people who actually are familiar with the parsers and whatnot are exclusively on the Discord and don't use the forums much, if at all. Try asking for some advice there.

OreoLuma

Sep 23, 2023
I don't have any advice on the content itself, but I will note that a lot of the people who actually are familiar with the parsers and whatnot are exclusively on the Discord and don't use the forums much, if at all. Try asking for some advice there.
Now this is very ironic. That was the first place I ever asked for help. I got no response. Sadly, two of the devs ignored my message and instead answered someone else's question. Thus, I never tried again.

I'll take your word and try seeking advice there. Thank you for responding.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes