Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
Can we edit the save file with minerva? I can't find the save location.
You can save to a file for the save editor, just remember where you saved the file, I made dedicated folder for this.

Also, a new patch was released today! :) Pre-emptive thanks to whoever updates the game.

Reactions: Null115

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Why the hell does Arona not show up =/ really cant seem to find her.
Three possible reasons:

- You're looking for her regular battle, but you're not Level 3.
- You're looking for her regular battle, but you've beaten her enough times to cause her to move on to her quest phase.
- You finished the quest already and removed her from the game/moved her to Hawkethorne/caused her to become Chief, meaning she's unavailable until Savin makes her next expansion.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Strange...how to get past the introductory name entering? I click enter after entering a name but nothing happens while the "Name must be 3-16 characters long" text keeps displaying despite the fact I entered a number of characters within that limit.

Mpawsy

Jan 12, 2019
Strange...how to get past the introductory name entering? I click enter after entering a name but nothing happens while the "Name must be 3-16 characters long" text keeps displaying despite the fact I entered a number of characters within that limit.
Oh, you have to pick your race after entering a name.

lordredegg

Sep 2, 2018
In Right of Conquest, I already found the orc camp and it said I need to do some strategy or something. what should I do?

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
I used the save editor but it's not 100% work when I edit the raw data. Ex : I want to bypass Brint first scene but it didn't work like there is something missing.
Editing the flags before triggering them wont work. So, as your example, you want to bypass Brint first scene (I'll just assume its the first sex scene), its better if you just open the save file using notepad and add the flag yourself. After you open it, there should be a wall text below the "flags": Thats the list of the save flags you have. So, all you have to do is add a new flag that would make the game think you already triggered the scene, which is

"BRINT_FUCKED":1,

just copy and paste the above, I recommend to paste them at the start of the flags list so it would be from this:

{"NAV_DISABLED":0,"TUT_STATUS":5,"CDX_GAME_COMBAT_UN":1,...

into:

{"BRINT_FUCKED":1,"NAV_DISABLED":0,"TUT_STATUS":5,"CDX_GAME_COMBAT_UN":1,...

just to minimize the chance for it to get an error. Then just save the file. Once you load the save file, you should have the result that you want. You can do this with other save flags should you need to.
So, hopefully that make sense. (Its a very simple scripting but a lot of people just goes "huh?" everytime i start talking about it)

Reactions: ARH25

Malikythe

Dec 24, 2017
Hm, either I fundamentally misunderstand the alchemy/transformation system, or else the RNG for transformations is really awful. I infused 36 brute beets with turgid mushrooms and ate them all on my lady orc, and every single one had no effect. I know that in the first CoC transformations were more likely with higher corruption, but you'd think even at the base (starting) corruption there'd be an effect after that many attempts.

Am I missing something with how the transformation system works? I just want an amazonian futa orc to fuck my way across the countryside with, is that so much to ask? :cry:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Hm, either I fundamentally misunderstand the alchemy/transformation system, or else the RNG for transformations is really awful. I infused 36 brute beets with turgid mushrooms and ate them all on my lady orc, and every single one had no effect. I know that in the first CoC transformations were more likely with higher corruption, but you'd think even at the base (starting) corruption there'd be an effect after that many attempts.

Am I missing something with how the transformation system works? I just want an amazonian futa orc to fuck my way across the countryside with, is that so much to ask? :cry:
Dunno, it (giving myself dick) worked for me the first time i tried. But i don't think i've used brute beet. As far as i remember, i infused Minoblood wine with turgid mushroom. Maybe brute beet is not really compatible, or it's some kind of bug.
Yeah, i tried doing all this again with wine, and it worked like a charm.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017

I believe alchemy combinations that target specific genitalia aren’t capable of adding said genitalia. You might find success eating a plain brute beet, but otherwise your best bet is probably finding a blue egg, eating it to grow a penis, and then trying your brute beet combo to transform it. Assuming that’s your goal.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes