Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
First of all I'd like to say this game is amazing! Its already much better than the prequel (in my opinion) and I really hope it keeps going in the direction it is going. Anyway, there ARE some things that I hope are changed in this game:

1. Combat - Its... Broken, so to speak, morale drops extremely quickly in this iteration resulting in me losing not because I lost too much health but morale. Willpower seems to do nothing to solve this either so either make willpower increase max morale and pressence increase team max morale and leadership or simply reduce the times when it can be reduced.

2. Combat again - The fact that if the player runs out of morale and for some reason the rest of the team bends over makes 0 sense. Considering none of the enemies even want to kill you and that your teammates still have morale, its very reasonable for your teammates to continue fighting with you disabled and simply watching an auto-battle. As it currently stands I've lost to stupid reasons such as this and its absolutely dumb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4. Combat yet again! - This one might be speculative and simply a preference but I find being limited to 3 companions is a little... Disappointing, I was hoping for 4 companions or more, perhaps a compromise can be reached by limiting the amount according to leadership? Currently I'm unsure if leadership can even be increased by any stat but if it indeed can, perhaps an additional companion can be added for every 5 or so.

5. Additional options! - This is probably going to be very much down the line but add an option for shemales/futanaris and traps please? The only "natural" girls I can remember is the mercenary girl, Cait, statue goddess, maybe bee girls and the harpies, almost everybody else is a shemale, futa or trap like the orcs and

Other than those, I don't remember anything particular that needs to be changed, keep up the good work lads!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
There's a new public patch available through Fen's blog, Version 0.2.7

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Only complaint is I'm not a fan of the travel mechanics. I liked the first games travel system a bit more.

Alkemya-san

Jul 27, 2017
In my opinion, it lacks the great interest of the first CoC...
I mean, the "charm" of the first opus is the subtle use of the user's imagination

A great idea to follow tho

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
it's more like demo of techno demo.
brief intro,so don't expect playing it in the next 2 years.
then it gonna be stuffed with furry and futas,get bloated with random commissioned shit and become clusterfuck like the first one...

maybe they gonna rush tits and focus on coc2 ?
really,finish the god damn game first b4 starting another.
He makes like 33.4k a month according to his patreon. Clusterfuck or not it actually gets updates unlike Cloud Meadow, who makes 19k a month.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
does it have a decent amount of time to play or its still bare bones?
Third are is being worked now, so it has a fair amount of content. Also five companions and a lot of npcs in the main hub.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
really?? third game is on going development?? holy sht... does anyone have the cheats in this game??

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The first game wasn't finished for ages, the second feels rushed, and now there's a third?

Why do people still pay for this shit?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
There are only 2 games they are working on, Fen is doing TiTs, and Savin is doing CoC2. There a no cheats but there is a save editor.
how does save editor work?? sorry im new to that save editor stuff

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
So, CoC was furries everywhere. TiTS is a futa space furry bonanza. CoC2 feels like it's going where non-trap male MCs are little more than a technically supported second class afterthought. TiTS got a little borderline at points, but not like this. The first CoC had a pretty decent balance between top/bottom content and didn't assume bottom scenes meant feminization by default, but now? CoC2 has this nasty habit of making M on M or Futa on M into a rather loathsome thing from the very start. Reads like it's inconceivable that a bi/gay male might have any pride in themselves whatsoever, with a suggestion that clinging to it is some kind of mistake.

Much as people want to bash on TiTS, it's better than this. CoC and TiTS are sexualized to hell and back with some downright freaky shit in there, but I never got left with an impression like CoC2 tries to stamp.

Reactions: Reij and Mechonyo
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes