James3

Dec 12, 2018
Just saved the Centaur Princess. Man, this game is darker than the other ones! They usually let you choose when to kill a character in those and the ones with that option were corrupted or really evil through their own actions. Also, while there are people who lean toward killing to prevent the rape of yourself or a close relative being acceptable, for someone you just met it's at least far more debatable. Especially dumb when you have an uncast Banish left, the antagonist was just blinded and your party is still at full health.

Last edited:

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
I matched my stats on the save editor to be similar to your example and now I come across a new problem. When I sleep to level up and get to the point distribution screen, I start with around -30 attribute points and I'm only allowed to distribute 4, which just increases the negative value. I also can't get out of the level up screen because of the negative points. How do I fix this?
yeah, like mangaking said, never even do a stat edit if you want to up your level next. I and some other people already discussed that issue and we haven't found a solution besides minimizing stats via editing before you take next level and than again maximizing them. or max out your level and only than edit stats, but that workaround is more hassle than good, cause they still didn't pushed out update for max level(which apparently will be 10 levels)

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.3.8 Patch Notes:

• New(ish) NPC: River, the catboy bard. Can be found in the town square. He allows you to switch your character’s title, such as between Adventurer and Champion of Frost. (Written by TheObserver)
  • New(ish) NPC: Hethia! You can now talk to (and of course, bone down with) Hethia, the elven druidess, after clearing the Winter City. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
  • New scenes for Brint/enne at the Frost Hound, wherein you oil your muscular cow up and get him/her to pose for your amusement. ( )
  • You can now repeat Etheryn’s striptease scenes after doing them in the Winter City. (Coded by Leykoss)
  • New off-hand catalysts added to Ivris’ shop, a new dress for gramma goblin, and changes to birth control medications.
  • There’s a host of filters and sorting methods for powers now, thanks to Leykoss.
  • You can now page-down text by pressing ` and there’s a Codex page with all the keybindings now. Thanks, Balak!
If you like what we’re doing,

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Arona update should be the one after this. Daaaamn long have i waited for an arona update.

Edit: Not to be entitled or anything, but any chance of an android upload?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mechonyo

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I think this is the artwork for the new Wyvern hunting bunny girl in the foothills
That's her. Chained axes coiled around hands, scale armor, red hair bunny girl.

Wonder when she will get an update, because it's obvious more is planned for her. There is a greyed out option to talk to her.

Reactions: HexKatars

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Yawn. Much ado about an optional choice to buy it once on Steam. Savin told ya all that it's fine if you don't want to buy the steam version. He fully accepts and understands your reasoning. But you won't persuade him to remove it from Steam. It's apparent that many people do want to buy it, no matter how much you complain. Deal with it.

Anyway, you wasted your time writing this wall of text. I'm done talking about this topic since I'm not interested in seeing more post deletions in this thread.
I don't think you read any of my points. "But you won't persuade him to remove it from Steam." Where did I say he should remove it from steam?
  1. I think it is awesome CoC II got on Steam.
  2. The fact that a free version exists outside of Steam should be upfront and clearly labeled on the Steam page. This would nullify most of my points.
  3. If it is not made obvious, Steam users may be angry about being potentially mislead.
That's been my real complaint as well. The last two areas (Winter City and Centaur Village) have been pretty underwhelming as far as content goes. Centaur Village especially is pretty much empty. And I know it's supposedly coming soon, but Arona as companion has been promised for quite awhile now.

At least they are giving us new content pretty regularly. There are games on here (and I'm looking at you Female Agent) that seem to be pretty stagnant for ages. I just wish they would add more to the current dungeons before releasing a new bare bones one.
I think it is smart to get the framework done before filling it in with content. This also provides an opportunity to more quickly get out locations for people to write submissions for. In this case, the Centaur village location and the temporary transformation into centaur form it brings (I think they are still going to do that) is now available to submission writers faster than if they were still working on orc content and Winter village.

As an example of what happens when you don't get the framework out fast enough: Fenoxo was too slow on getting ship content out, and so lost out on Hand So being written for him. Now he will have to write it himself.
Just saved the Centaur Princess. Man, this game is darker than the other ones! They usually let you choose when to kill a character in those and the ones with that option were corrupted or really evil through their own actions. Also, while there are people who lean toward killing to prevent the rape of yourself or a close relative being acceptable, for someone you just met it's at least far more debatable. Especially dumb when you have an uncast Banish left, the antagonist was just blinded and your party is still at full health.
The murder boner is wrong, unless it is in service of the regular boner. That stranger has a pussy. And it isn't Cait.
I matched my stats on the save editor to be similar to your example and now I come across a new problem. When I sleep to level up and get to the point distribution screen, I start with around -30 attribute points and I'm only allowed to distribute 4, which just increases the negative value. I also can't get out of the level up screen because of the negative points. How do I fix this?
Either never go to sleep or just make your level the max, so you don't have to worry about it

though i think you'll miss adding new skills from your class, only happens i think at most it happens twice
yeah, like mangaking said, never even do a stat edit if you want to up your level next. I and some other people already discussed that issue and we haven't found a solution besides minimizing stats via editing before you take next level and than again maximizing them. or max out your level and only than edit stats, but that workaround is more hassle than good, cause they still didn't pushed out update for max level(which apparently will be 10 levels)
I edit the "Starting Bonuses" perk, so you could try that.

Personally, I use the chrome console to do most of my editing as it avoids the whole MD5 hash cheat warning and it is much faster to see the changes. Obviously, be careful with it. Also, type what is inside quotes. Do not include the quotes.
  1. Backup your save file.
  2. Open the game in Firefox or Google Chrome. If you know how to open the javascript developer console in your browser of choice, go ahead and use that.
  3. In Chrome, right click and select "Inspect". Firefox will be "Inspect Element".
  4. Navigate to the "Console" tab in the pane that shows up.
  5. Type "pc.perks" and hit the return/enter key. You can view more by expanding the folded content. You should see all your character perks. You can also look through the perks by doing "pc.perks[#]" where # is an integer. In my case, when # is 0 it brings up the "Starting Bonuses" perk. This is what grants you your initial stat bonuses for race and background. I will assume "Starting Bonuses" is at the 0th index, but it may be different for you.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  6. Type "pc.perks[0]" and verify the name is "Starting Bonuses". If it is, type "pc.perks[0].values". This will show you the current values of your starting bonuses. This is the format: [STR, TOU, AGI, CUN, WIL, PRE].
  7. Type "pc.perks[0].values = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]". Go to your Journal > Character tab and view your stats. Scroll down to Perks > Other: > Starting Bonuses. It should now show +1 Strength +2 Toughness etc.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  8. Type "pc.perks[0].values = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]" and replace the numbers with what you want. This should not fuck with leveling, but test it out first. Theoretically it should be okay for you to put in ridiculous values like 100, but it might screw with the parser for checking stat ranges. For example, Gwyn scenes which have strength checks that might bug out. You can check if you are over the game's expected max by running a stat quotient check. For cunning, it would be "pc.CQ()", short for cunning quotient. It is normally a number between 0 and 1 that is (PC Cunning)/(expected max cunning for your level).
  9. Replace CQ with AQ, TQ, SQ, PQ, WQ to check the other stats. You should be good if it is below 1. If you put in numbers that go above the expected max (17 for level 5), you will get a number above 1.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
HP and Resolve are safe to edit in those regards, although there is a display issue with values in quad digits so the number can sometimes be cut off in the UI, but that does work fine otherwise. I also recall editing specifically the starting attribute bonus section rather than trying to edit the actual stats, but I don't remember if the same issue still happens unless you keep the buffing down to a moderate degree or not. It's been a hot minute since I last played or did save editing in this game.

Edit : I realize someone else explained some of this in far better detail than I above. To be fair, me and walls of text, even really good ones, don't work right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fikedever

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Well, at least they had the presence of mind to add as much and not just have the game bug out with some suprise pikachu face softlock or error.

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
Game freezes east of town, with WASD keys, arrows, etc. no longer working, thus unable to move.
It happened to me in the previous version but didn't happen to me in this one. Did you get the new version? I am sure the dev promised to fix it in his forums and already did fix it.

Reactions: Apostate

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
I just played through the scene and it worked fine, maybe it was a one time bug for you? 0.3.8 btw

View attachment 749883
Was it before or after fighting the queen? I got it before and I don't even think it's supposed to happen cuz I got if after also and it worked then. Btw, do you know how to continue the quest with the marefolk? The cult leader escaped and I need to find him.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
After fighting the queen. I think you meet the druid priestess if you choose to bring the elf princess with you during her quest. Haven't done the marefolk quest yet but maybe someone here will help you.
Actually, one more question. Do you play as a kitsune or not? If the latter, were you positive towards Kas and got your character changed in any way? I read that mine has demonic eyes but when I looked in the appearance tab there was nothing about it so I'm afraid if it's because I play as a kitsune and if it was a good idea to become one.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes