Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Speaking of Backers Version, does anyone have the latest Backers Version?
why do you need latest backers? it was 0.3.6. and there is now public 0.3.7.
but nevermind, if you specificaly need latest backer 0.3.6 check OP links, its have it

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I'll say it once more, if it had been really cheap on Steam, I would have understood for every reason combined, including "Support us!" It's the $10 that's too much.

Reactions: anonymous1234

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
I'll say it once more, if it had been really cheap on Steam, I would have understood for every reason combined, including "Support us!" It's the $10 that's too much.
and it's 10$ just for early access. savin said on steam when game is out of it, it will cost even more.
p.s. I will say nothing more on that topic. I already said that more than needed yesterday.

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
EDIT: Removed multiple deleted quotes and my replies.

The next spoiler contains a """"summary"""" of my own criticisms of the situtation around Steam. I may have also been influenced by some of the blog posts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Below is some provided context for what made me respond with the above.

Last edited:

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
The next spoiler contains a """"summary"""" of my own criticisms of the situtation around Steam. I may have also been influenced by some of the blog posts.
Yawn. Much ado about an optional choice to buy it once on Steam. Savin told ya all that it's fine if you don't want to buy the steam version. He fully accepts and understands your reasoning. But you won't persuade him to remove it from Steam. It's apparent that many people do want to buy it, no matter how much you complain. Deal with it.

Anyway, you wasted your time writing this wall of text. I'm done talking about this topic since I'm not interested in seeing more post deletions in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theratul

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
I'm done talking about this topic since I'm not interested in seeing more post deletions in this thread.
tbh it's still possible to discuss this topic without post deletions, we just went overboard with this theme and pretty much steered away from it. but I agree with you, we definitely should stop discussing it, at least people who got theirs deleted.

Reactions: Fikedever

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Edit: Well woops, more was added while I was typing. Sorry for continuing to beat a dead horse with this topic.

Looks like there were a few posts that I missed and that got purged while I was at work but Fikedever always with the receipts.

A little thing I take issue with are the comments about "hatewatching" and "stop following his game". I don't know about the rest of yall but I at least do like things about CoC2. Pretty sure I've mentioned how I like Brint and a lot of Wsan's writing. And I was even surprised that although TheObserver is currently my least favorite writer on the team - I didnt hate the Kitsune den. Granted I did it without Kiyoko/Kinu, but I liked how it added new skills and gear, I loved the bad end for a female pc with Nakano (TheObserver's tendency to overwrite works for bad ends because those are something I always want to be longer), and the Kitsune transformation meshed well with my blackmage character because of that foxfire basic skill you get.

So there are things I personally like about the game. However there are obviously things that rub me the wrong way, and by just reading the comments on fenoxo's site, I mostly felt that I must be the only one in the world who doesn't care about Kiyoko and the not-Japanese kitsunes or who thinks some writer's sex scenes are...unsexy (I love William's pc variations but his word choice sometimes...), or who wanted more masculine male companions. So it's obviously nice to be able to vent about that shit with people who feel the same. While some people might get too heated, I don't see the harm in venting about something that annoys you. And I don't believe that because you dislike certain parts of the game or certain creators, you should just check out from the game altogether.

There were just a lot of broad generalizations going around during that whole arguement once it devolved, that it seemed a bit unfair.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
That's been my real complaint as well. The last two areas (Winter City and Centaur Village) have been pretty underwhelming as far as content goes. Centaur Village especially is pretty much empty. And I know it's supposedly coming soon, but Arona as companion has been promised for quite awhile now.

At least they are giving us new content pretty regularly. There are games on here (and I'm looking at you Female Agent) that seem to be pretty stagnant for ages. I just wish they would add more to the current dungeons before releasing a new bare bones one.

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
I’m trying to modify the strength stat using the save editor and nothing I do seems to work. I keep changing the Strength level but it doesn’t change anything in the game.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
I’m trying to modify the strength stat using the save editor and nothing I do seems to work. I keep changing the Strength level but it doesn’t change anything in the game.
try instead changing strenght mod, it worked for me. and dont set strenght level to high.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I tried to do a pure human run, gave up a quarter way through when I realized the sex scenarios are way more enjoyable with monster body parts, seriously a 12 inch dick is useless in this game.
To be fair, people would bitch constantly that there weren't enough reasons for many of the tf's in CoC. Even Revamp tried to implement combat related racial buffs and then scrapped the whole thing once enough people cried about balance of all things. A human run's still fun, but it's like the whole "futa's best of both" argument where in many games being futa effectively overrides practical gender constraints when it comes to giving you options. You know a better way to encourage experimentation?

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
never ever tried to put more then 10 on both, so I'd never know the limit.
I matched my stats on the save editor to be similar to your example and now I come across a new problem. When I sleep to level up and get to the point distribution screen, I start with around -30 attribute points and I'm only allowed to distribute 4, which just increases the negative value. I also can't get out of the level up screen because of the negative points. How do I fix this?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I matched my stats on the save editor to be similar to your example and now I come across a new problem. When I sleep to level up and get to the point distribution screen, I start with around -30 attribute points and I'm only allowed to distribute 4, which just increases the negative value. I also can't get out of the level up screen because of the negative points. How do I fix this?
Either never go to sleep or just make your level the max, so you don't have to worry about it

though i think you'll miss adding new skills from your class, only happens i think at most it happens twice

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Human Run as in being full on charisma or tf-ing yourself into a human? (i tend to do the later one since the whole racial buff thing requires me to start with other races, sad to say i haven't found the Charmer Route that much fun/easy when compared to others)

Zayuk

Jul 18, 2017
I tried editing my save and the changes I make show whenever I open the save, but they don't reflect in-game.
Edit- Got it to somewhat work, things like health still don't reflect changes I made. I also now have negative exp points remaining and can't "confirm" when leveling up. Anyone else run into this?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes