BobKillgin

Apr 25, 2020
after portal activation who you fight with? against kassyrra or with her against some dimensional black thingies?
only after fight against dimensional thing you can sex kas. just click make love button. if you can't you done something wrong
I got nothing like that at all. After I defeat Alissa, I talk with Kasyrra, she sees her daughters, portal misfires, and she pouts about how she has to fix this problem, only to immediately go upstairs to Alissa's transformation.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
I got nothing like that at all. After I defeat Alissa, I talk with Kasyrra, she sees her daughters, portal misfires, and she pouts about how she has to fix this problem, only to immediately go upstairs to Alissa's transformation.
yeah, that's not a romance path. strange. after you defeat alissa what options you have with kas dialog? or you dont have them?
edit: went through quest again, that what I have after alissa fight and if I pick great her or hug her, later when she activate portal, its spew some eldritch thing and after all in the end I got scene again.

Last edited:

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Hold the fuck up you can have the druid elf lady as a companion?
if you resolved garth/garret quest peacefully and its temporary companion, only for that quest, if your party consist of etheryn and another companion only. if you bring two companions(like me) it will be etheryn instead of hrethia.
p.s.in short some mass effectue companion loyalty mission bs, no matter what eth will be in party for that quest if you recruited her/him(fuckin traps)

Last edited:
Reactions: menatv and ElOgre

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
I think Etheryn is a girl, but I kinda skimmed over her scenes while I was going through my full save. I didn't really like her that much as first, but she is kinda cute. I just don't really like chastity play, which is a shame because it's such a large part of her interactions.

I'll play through slower next time.

Reactions: menatv

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Do we have any yandere companions/npc's in the game?
you, sir, you in some heavy kinky shit. I bet you you like the handholding fetish too, you stick degenerate(sorry, it's a joke, can't stop myself)
seriously thou, I didn't seen any and it's a shame, it's kinda cool thing to have in such game(coc1 mod from deceased 8ch have npc that behaves kinda like yandere, she is not, of course, but it's close)

Reactions: NODOGAN

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
you, sir, you in some heavy kinky shit. I bet you you like the handholding fetish too, you stick degenerate(sorry, it's a joke, can't stop myself)
seriously thou, I didn't seen any and it's a shame, it's kinda cool thing to have in such game(coc1 mod from deceased 8ch have npc that behaves kinda like yandere, she is not, of course, but it's close)
XD I've never played 1 so I wouldnt know. Just randomly thought its weird that we don't have a yandere companion/npc yet. The closest we get is Kyioko in a dream where shes tired of us sleeping around, especially with Cait and goes complete yandere over you.

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
Also fun tidbit if you hug Kasyrra during winter city, Kyioko will give you the death stare and Brienne if in a relationship will complain about it.
Makes sense since they both hate corruption even though both have stated that they're fine with you sleeping around with whoever but only want you.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
I've encountered a game-breaking bug...
I go to Foothils, make several movements to East, Fight/Pay to Harpies, make 2 more movements, Explore.
After no more actions are available. The menu is also grayed-out, so I just need to close the game.
This happens on Chrome and Firefox as well.

I would be thankful for any advice that may solve the problem.

Last edited:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I think Etheryn is a girl, but I kinda skimmed over her scenes while I was going through my full save. I didn't really like her that much as first, but she is kinda cute. I just don't really like chastity play, which is a shame because it's such a large part of her interactions.

I'll play through slower next time.
Somewhere in all of Etheryn's dialogue she mentions that she's "half-sexed". She says most half-sexed elves grow huge like the women, but a small amount end up being dainty/soft - that's Etheryn. Also her cock was bigger when the cage was put on her but in trying to remove it she got an alchemist or someone to help her shrink it. Shrinking it worked, trying to get rid of her cock altogether didn't and either way the cage still couldn't be removed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her whole deal is a little confusing though. For the longest time I thought she was a guy whose sister turned her girly and declared her a princess (instead of their prince title) because women are more respected in their culture. And that's with me forcing myself to read through the exposition dumping text that shows up sometimes.

And yeah, chastity play isn't my kink either (neither are feminine males) so Etheryn isn't really a companion I care all that much about.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Does anyone know if marrying atani has any impact on a marriage to kiyoko or any future marriages?
Nope, they've said they don't want marriages to lock you out of content/other marriages. Now I don't know if this means no one will comment on you having all these wives but it shouldn't ruin anything for you.

472e91b8007d78ac8c6fcd271e8c3d30.png

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Is it possible to lose to Argoth normally? I should have lost to him, but he suddenly kept missing when I was the only 1 left standing.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
I've encountered a game-breaking bug...
I go to Foothils, make several movements to East, Fight/Pay to Harpies, make 2 more movements, Explore.
After no more actions are available. The menu is also grayed-out, so I just need to close the game.
This happens on Chrome and Firefox as well.

I would be thankful for any advice that may solve the problem.
that was fixed in last public version (3.7), get it from fenoxo page, its not updated here

android update anybody ?
you can also get that there, go to the "PLAY" tab

Reactions: YuriiH

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Yeah its normal, you also get a bad ending if you lost. Now silence and praise RNG Jesus for your luck
Well, I had built up Evasion some, but that's the first time it really did something.
You mean in the public build before the current one, right?

Last edited:

Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
after you finish watching the elf queen birth scene and kasyrra gives you a gem and says she'll visit you in your sleep if you wear it, is there any way to actually access that? or is it not implemented yet? I can't actually even find it in my inventory.

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Welp this is interesting
Edit: Nevermind fuck this shit. What's the bloody point if its gonna still be behind a patreon paywall.

"It will auto-update with every public patch. NOT BACKERS PATCHES. Those are still for Patreon/Sponsus/Subscribestar backers exclusively. Yes, public updates will still be free here on Fenoxo.com, don’t worry."

View attachment 739262
Steam support? Pretty cool! Other than the $10 for what amounts to just cloud save access, I guess? This does make me wonder how Steam views certain content. Do they have the same restrictions on content as Patreon? Looked it up, and it seems they have an anything goes policy except illegal or obviously trolling, but they also may make arbitrary judgements about content if enough people complain. So, somehow still less restrictive than Patreon.

Having backer builds restricted from .

I wonder when they are going to implement Steam Workshop support. !

I don't think they should include direct support for mods as modding APIs are difficult to implement. But, damn, it would be nice if they weren't actively negative towards the modding community.
I like the idea of Rindo's character but her sex scene is the dumbest shit in the game.

"So let that be done, now. One last pass over Rindo's burnt body, one more sweet promise of nothing and everything, and then you glide your hands over to her "

" Gentle rain upon fallen ashes — that's the only thing that the scent rising from her hair and fur evokes. "

I'm getting tired of the word pretentious, but this just reads so bad. It has 0 value as literature and thus it just serves to kill any eroticism in the smut.

Yes, your pubes remind me of gentle rain upon fallen ashes. What a scene.

" Every step of Rindo's journey to this point has been fraught with shadows and demons both from without and within, and you're going to be bold and unafraid, lead this dance by example with firm strides forward into the light. "

I get that you want me to sympathize and feel for this poor girl but with how dogshit the writing is I just never wanna see her again. Less is more, and flowery bullshit is simply not helping her case.

At least it seems to get better after the initial scene? Maybe?
I purposefully went to read the scene before I read your post so I wouldn't be biased by your opinion. I absolutely agree. The scene goes way too overboard. Nakano must have inserted some of his bad poetry into the scene.
Does anyone know how to trigger the last sex scene with Kasyrra at the frozen city?
Theratul is correct from what I know. Define "I talk with Kasyrra". You need to either Greet her or Hug her first before you ask her questions. That may be the cause.

"and she pouts about how she has to fix this problem" You should have an entire fight with Kasyrra on your team.

From my understanding of how it works, the romance path requires 2 sex scenes with Kas before Winter City. Two of either tutorial scene, encounter at start of frostwood, Halloween encounter in frostwood, or say yes in dream after defeating Alarune.

I'm also pretty sure you only see the portal misfire if you are on a potential romance path, but I haven't tested non-romance myself. There is a 3rd route called , but that apparently doesn't cause the portal to misfire. Maybe it was implemented differently from the doc, and you are on the lustful path. I doubt it, though.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes