oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
I saw that should stop the bug in the foothills from happening, so you could try that.

Also, 3.6 doesn't have a new Winter City dungeon. It has some added PC top Kas scene(s), if that is what you mean.
seems to work with the save editor, now to grind to make it legit haha
and I mean that I usually let some versions pass, to play new content in bulks, since I stopped way before the winter city was even added, so just wanted a previous version but close to the current one to get stuff like sturdy stones/wyvern venom from the foothills, and then do all the new content north of the old forest, but its fine now

Reactions: Fikedever

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
What variable do I change Winter City to on the save editor to reset it?
its hasn't been updated since v0.2.4, so I'm pretty sure save editor didn't have that variable in data to reset it.
p.s. edit: yeah, in save editor it's a placeholder, which doesn't affect anything. might wanna try to edit it manually...

Last edited:

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
hirrud is just an another example of how well they can receive critique, nevermind how said critique composed.
I disagree. If regular criticism was all that was needed, then there would be many, many more of these characters in the game.

From the examples shown so far, one has to constantly act like an incredibly insufferable whiner in order to end up being lampooned in-game. I honestly don't blame Savin and co. You don't seem to realize how annoying it can be to be constantly stalked and spammed by an obsessive and unpleasable manbaby.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I like the idea of Rindo's character but her sex scene is the dumbest shit in the game.

"So let that be done, now. One last pass over Rindo's burnt body, one more sweet promise of nothing and everything, and then you glide your hands over to her "

" Gentle rain upon fallen ashes — that's the only thing that the scent rising from her hair and fur evokes. "

I'm getting tired of the word pretentious, but this just reads so bad. It has 0 value as literature and thus it just serves to kill any eroticism in the smut.

Yes, your pubes remind me of gentle rain upon fallen ashes. What a scene.

" Every step of Rindo's journey to this point has been fraught with shadows and demons both from without and within, and you're going to be bold and unafraid, lead this dance by example with firm strides forward into the light. "

I get that you want me to sympathize and feel for this poor girl but with how dogshit the writing is I just never wanna see her again. Less is more, and flowery bullshit is simply not helping her case.

At least it seems to get better after the initial scene? Maybe?

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
I disagree. If regular criticism was all that was needed, then there would be many, many more of these characters in the game.

From the examples shown so far, one has to constantly act like an incredibly insufferable whiner in order to end up being lampooned in-game. I honestly don't blame Savin and co. You don't seem to realize how annoying it can be to be constantly stalked and spammed by an obsessive and unpleasable manbaby.
that why I said that he is an example. this is not the only way they respond, but its show some of their psyche. and to remember how fen banished half of their team writers, when they tried to deliver to him some well earned constructive criticism. but yeah, hired was annoying, but he had some valid points at first, but all he said was unheeded. fen and savin just can't handle criticism and always do some shit to shut critics up. there was even some account deletions.

edit: oh and I love the irony that savin brought on us. the fucker made the whole framework for incest with helspawn(the last event with her, where its implied incest with her, hell he even implemented variable helspawn.incest to game and it's still in the base game) but when people asked for continue, events and sex scenes he went full holy war mode on them, calling them sick and all that, even now he implement npcs in different games to spite that people and for what? for thing that he put in the game, but got tired of it and brought blame elsewhere.

p.s. now I feel like I'm going in circle. I've already said some of that way back before...

Last edited:

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
i have a problem, i can't start the quest with the centaurs at all, have tried to few hours now, checked the wiki and nothing helps. What do you need to do to start that damn quest?

Quest name is "Harboring a Fugitive"

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
i have a problem, i can't start the quest with the centaurs at all, have tried to few hours now, checked the wiki and nothing helps. What do you need to do to start that damn quest?
get that centaur girl you saved to the mare village, then talk with mare village leader about her mother and saving of said mother.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
always wondered, is it planned for enemies you successfully "sense" to get saved into some kind of codex that you can check outside of combat, don't know, for collectionism sake or something, know its dumb, but would be cool

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the last sex scene with Kasyrra at the frozen city?
its winter city. you'll need to choose romance path dialogue options in conversation before portals activation:greeting her or hug her, then after portal fight you'll be able to sex her. if you choose to attack her sex will be unavailable.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
did they get rid of the pick a one compainion and you lock the other one out idea or is there nothing yet for that idea to work

BobKillgin

Apr 25, 2020
its winter city. you'll need to choose romance path dialogue options in conversation before portals activation:greeting her or hug her, then after portal fight you'll be able to sex her. if you choose to attack her sex will be unavailable.
I have done that, and there is still no scene.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
I have done that, and there is still no scene.
after portal activation who you fight with? against kassyrra or with her against some dimensional black thingies?
only after fight against dimensional thing you can sex kas. just click make love button. if you can't you done something wrong

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes