Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
My own two cents.

Yeah, I get some real cuck vibes from how Cait sleeps around. There is a way to present a cuck situation without an obvious punch aimed at the feels, and this is not it.

And I've played through the Winter City update with my kitsune save. Overall, it's mediocre. Not much else I can or want to say about it.

Reactions: jordanvader02

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
My own two cents.

Yeah, I get some real cuck vibes from how Cait sleeps around. There is a way to present a cuck situation without an obvious punch aimed at the feels, and this is not it.

And I've played through the Winter City update with my kitsune save. Overall, it's mediocre. Not much else I can or want to say about it.
her job is literally to fuck as many people as possible, in a world where everyone fucks anything that moves. The first thing she tells you is that she will sleep around to spread love and happiness. If you feel cucked, the problem is with you.

As long as I don't get surprise buttsexed, I just roll with it.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I'm having an issue where if I try to go east into the harpy area, I get frozen there. All of the movement buttons disappear and leave the menu blank. Anybody know what's up with that?

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a way to reset the Winter City Quest? Would like to see the new dicking Kasyrra scene but I already completed the quest and am way far ahead on other content.
Unless you have a save pre-Winter City, then no. Not without save editing, but I don’t know what flags you would have to erase to do that.

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
I'm having an issue where if I try to go east into the harpy area, I get frozen there. All of the movement buttons disappear and leave the menu blank. Anybody know what's up with that?
The bug has been reported on the official forum, it seems the harpies bug out. nothing else for now

James3

Dec 12, 2018
My own two cents.

I find it hard to feel cucked in a game where you're supposed to fuck almost anything that moves yourself.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I really really like the bitchy Bunny gal that recently got introduced to the foothills. She seems to spawn only on the southern side though.

I don't really get the whole dragon hunting thing. Is she hunting them or trying to get dragon babies? Kinda confused since I accidentally skipped the initial meeting.

Also fun fact, she isn't completely done yet in that you cannot continue her plot (the option is greyed out to talk), but she can get pregnant from you and her dialogue/scenes change depending on the stage of pregnancy.

Overall cool character. Hope it doesn't take a century and a half before they remember she exists and update her, like Arona who is hopefully getting her patch soon.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Guess I'll experiment with the save edit then, damn I hate missing out on content especially when turning Kas into a sub is so bloody satisfying.
Yeah, ever since that one bad end scene in the quest against the rat dude I've wanted to bang Kas more but the developers literally forgot to include scenes for her being fucked in WC (savin himself said this..) so i dont have high hopes lmao.

I'm too lazy to make a new char to go and do the WC quest to get the scene. These games desperately need some sort of vault/gallery kind of a deal. Shouldn't have to keep constant many saves for the chance that a fight might get updated with new scenes that isn't accessible otherwise, plus easy repeating isn't possible since u have to do the quest every time.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Man that centaur village was disappointing as shit. Pretty damn bland for a "corrupt" village. There was a boring femtaur with one penetration scene, another shittier one that lead you to a bad end, and two centaur dudes. Game needs more futas.
Well yeah, its obviously not complete. Did you seriously think the village would be 100% complete at launch?

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Well yeah, its obviously not complete. Did you seriously think the village would be 100% complete at launch?
Did I think the combat portion of the dungeon would be complete at launch? Yes. The aftermath? Obviously not. But I expect the skeleton to be there, even if flesh gets filled in later. I highly doubt they're going to turn around and go "We added another boss to this dungeon every one played and completed five patches ago."

Reactions: Theratul

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah same thing was wrong with the Korgonne Stronghold in TITS, they added so many new things and a new companion from that quest but the majority of people had to use the save edit to restart the whole grind because there was no other way to see the scenes. Don't know why there isn't a gallery or scene selector its kinda expected from adult games, perhaps they're afraid people will just skip playing the game and backstories all together and just read the scenes.
They added a Korgonne companion? Is it Ula? She was my favourite part of that game.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes