Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Is there any actual post-content to the hive dungeon? Image files suggest possible bimbofication for the woman who came to purify it and de-bimbofication for the hive queen. Also the hive "prince" seems to suggest further sex scenes, but I don't seem to find any way to have access to any of these would-be scenes and the wiki is so decrepit and unkept at this point that searching any specific information on most recent content on it is near impossible.
I found this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that's the only mention of Hive content I saw. So you can become a bimbo but nothing with Liaden or Prince Nyze yet.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Now it does what you described on my Windows 7 PC, not my Windows 8 laptop.

Me too, I was just saying how she's not in your face on the popular parts of each planet and mentioned a bunch after you recruit her. And her species isn't constantly up your ass (Hell, try even getting Kimber to spawn at bars at times without over 90 clicks!)
Savin hates pregnancy content as in CoC people modded in pregnancy to some of Savin's characters Savin left without finished story's so others tried to finish them and added pregnancy and was hit with a 'Cease & Desist' notice, also when people have suggested adding a some in their writing Savin has a hissy fit.

Reactions: Megumin.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Savin hates pregnancy content as in CoC people modded in pregnancy to some of Savin's characters Savin left without finished story's so others tried to finish them and added pregnancy and was hit with a 'Cease & Desist' notice, also when people have suggested adding a some in their writing Savin has a hissy fit.
That wasn't because of hating preg content, that was because he does not want people editing his characters by inserting crappy writing.

He truly has worst taste.
Why do people still believe that "Savin hates pregnancy"? Why is this ludicrous myth still alive? Savin has written his fair share of preggo content and hired people whose writing is centered on preggo content.

savin.png

Savin sent a C&D on those preggo mods because he hated how they were written and that they were added without his input. He has no issue with pregnancy alone.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
what preggo mods you taking about? in CoC savin's npc was only helia, helspawn and gargoyle (there was some contributions on sophie but I'm not sure who created her). and I'm pretty sure that helia preg content is savin creation. the only thing that mods done is addition of helspawn incest content.

p.s:well at least that I remembered from their patchlist. there not many npc with preg content to begin with.

Last edited:

Nitan17

Dec 16, 2016

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
That wasn't because of hating preg content, that was because he does not want people editing his characters by inserting crappy writing.

Why do people still believe that "Savin hates pregnancy"? Why is this ludicrous myth still alive? Savin has written his fair share of preggo content and hired people whose writing is centered on preggo content.

View attachment 727311

Savin sent a C&D on those preggo mods because he hated how they were written and that they were added without his input. He has no issue with pregnancy alone.
Of all people I don't think Savin can complain about "inserting crappy writing" when he overtly went against what Sophie's original author wanted for her with her expansion and turned it into his usual femdom stuff.

I don't know if Savin hates pregnancy but I've been playing these games long enough to know it isn't a fetish he particularly enjoys. He goes for two things mainly: anal and sluttiness. Look no further than Cait, Anno and Helia for that. He frames it as "polyamory" but I get major cuck vibes from how he writes about his slut waifus sleeping around with other men.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Of all people I don't think Savin can complain about "inserting crappy writing" when he overtly went against what Sophie's original author wanted for her with her expansion and turned it into his usual femdom stuff.
Just because he took the character through a different route than the original author wanted, doesn't make it automatically "bad writing". You just don't like his fetish. That's all.

I don't know if Savin hates pregnancy but I've been playing these games long enough to know it isn't a fetish he particularly enjoys.
For it being a fetish he supposedly doesn't enjoy, he seems to be fine with the annual "mayternity" when preggo content is being added in bulks into his game.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Just because he took the character through a different route than the original author wanted, doesn't make it automatically "bad writing". You just don't like his fetish. That's all.

For it being a fetish he supposedly doesn't enjoy, he seems to be fine with the annual "mayternity" when preggo content is being added in bulks into his game.
You mean like the mod authors did with Helia's daughter? The thing that caused him to have a gigantic hissy fit?

I don't know him inside and out, but I could swear he literally talked about his dislike of preg content at some point. I may be wrong, though. Either way I doubt he minds all the attention and money it gets his game from pregnancy fans.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
You mean like the mod authors did with Helia's daughter? The thing that caused him to have a gigantic hissy fit?
But he still worked on those characters, whereas Sophie's original author abandoned his character. You can't compare these two situations.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
I don't really understand what all the fuss is about. Does it really matter why he doesn't want people to add content to his characters? Those are his creations, and every author should have the right to keep them the way he wants them. If I was a writer for one of those games, and people added stuff to my characters that I hate (no matter if it's because of bad writing or content I don't like), or without at least asking me beforehand, I would be pissed too. Besides pregnancy is a quite specific fetish, and if he doesn't like it, or even hates it, he has the right to say that he doesn't want people to add this stuff to his characters.

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
He said multiple times he doesn't like preg content but that doesn't mean he's against it, the cat harem are his characters and he paid William to write pregnancy for them so he is not against others writing preg for his characters as long as it's good, and just because he doesn't like it doesn't mean he's not writing for it, he wrote preg for Hretha, and I'm pretty sure he's writing preg for arona and her subordinates right now.

Last edited:

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
He said multiple times he doesn't like preg content but that doesn't mean he's against it, the cat harem are his characters and he paid William to write pregnancy for them so he is not against others writing preg for his characters as long as it's good, and just because he doesn't like it doesn't mean he's not writing for it, he wrote preg for Hretha, and I'm pretty sure he's writing preg for arona and her subordinates right now.
preg.png

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
What gets me is that despite all this supposed quality control on pregnancy, most of the content ends up being pretty shallow anyway. A few blurbs to say they’re pregnant and maybe some progression in the appearance tab, then they already popped the baby out and you send them to the designated baby hole to rarely be interacted with by you or the mother.

Jimbo-do

May 10, 2017
The updates usually get posted here rather quickly after they drop but it's already been four days and there's nothing, at this point i would rather wait for the public update which usually drops at the 15th we might get some post dungeon content with it.
ok, thank you for the info! Looks like waiting till the 15th(ish) it is!

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
While we are talking about pregnancy, how is Brienne's preg content anyway? Since she's essentially genderflipped Brint I assume she has a similar amount of pre-birth content but at least in Brint's case post-birth content is really lacking. It would be nice to get a few scenes with your kids in the nursery instead of just running a tally on them when you go to check. At least something like what you get when you visit your bee-handmaiden bebes.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes