Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Anyone else just dosen't read the flavour text on each tile? When going through the Kitsune den there's always a page's worth of text on each empty tile it all feels like extra bloat to an already bloated game. Or am I an idiot that's missing out on important tidbits on characters?
It depends. If its just a tile I'm walking through with no npcs/items then I kinda skim? Cuz there is rarely anything important besides flavor text like you said. But for tiles with interactables then yeah of course I read it.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Anyone else just dosen't read the flavour text on each tile? When going through the Kitsune den there's always a page's worth of text on each empty tile it all feels like extra bloat to an already bloated game. Or am I an idiot that's missing out on important tidbits on characters?
You're missing out on nothing. I'd also advise skipping every stupid random kitsune flashback episode as well. So jarring, they come out of nowhere and achieve fuck-all. Like, I wish there was an option for people who wanted to see them to see them and for some sort of "I don't give a fuck" option for everybody else. Like with Takahiro or whatever his name was. You can simply choose "never fucking again". Not that with the dumbass flashbacks.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
orc camp and winter city are still not finished(after quest interactions mostly) and now they put forth a centaur dungeon. bet its have same amount of missing after quest interactions. still a shame that there won't be a centaur player tf...

Reactions: B2B2

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Ironically, people not liking Reaha as much as Savin did saved her character from that, giving her almost the right amount of content.
I would've liked more content for her. Especially preg content. So many companions just stop having anything to do.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Well apparently we can marry atani now at least? And yeah centaur dungeon has no post repeatable content apparently it's supposed to come later like warcamp and wc.

Im still waiting on arona lmao. I never went the companion route with her, does she at least have repeatable scenes in frosthound?

Reactions: Theratul

yallknowme

Jul 17, 2017
I had to cancel my pledge for that very reason. Nothing gets finished before writers move on to a new topic which floods the entire game with half done content.

Reactions: Theratul

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I had to cancel my pledge for that very reason. Nothing gets finished before writers move on to a new topic which floods the entire game with half done content.
I mean, it has ALWAYS been this way. CoC1 has a pretty lackluster final fight and ending, and Fenoxo himself admitted that many of its sidequests and characters were supposed to be much more complex than what ended up being in the game, he got bored and wanted to make something else like TiTS.

And now TiTS after half a decade of development still has fuck-all to show for it lmao, I personally think CoC2 has a better pace than TiTS.

Mar 14, 2018
Well thats one of the effects of having a good handful of writers. All work on certain content mostly independent of each other, and some work faster than others. So for example this new patch was mostly written by Gardeford, so Savin who is doing Arona companion right now is still working on that. This is what Ive gathered at least. Theres also the coders and how fast they implement things into the game. Devs did say they are going to halt story progression for a bit to work on fleshing out other areas of the game.

Also iirc Arona companion content is finished writing. Just in the massive coding pile now.

Last edited:

yallknowme

Jul 17, 2017
I mean, it has ALWAYS been this way. CoC1 has a pretty lackluster final fight and ending, and Fenoxo himself admitted that many of its sidequests and characters were supposed to be much more complex than what ended up being in the game, he got bored and wanted to make something else like TiTS.

And now TiTS after half a decade of development still has fuck-all to show for it lmao, I personally think CoC2 has a better pace than TiTS.
I would agree. COC2 is definitely better than TiTs, but that's not saying much lol. TiTs is a disjointed mess of self-inserts and dozens of poorly written futa characters.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I feel like a dumbass for how long it took me to finally recruit Atugia (even more so with how she AUTOMATICALLY regens Resolve for every character like...FINALLY someone does that and i can stop using Bolstering Dance on EVERY character i make to keep my entire party from being lusted into submission!)

Reactions: B2B2

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
orc camp and winter city are still not finished(after quest interactions mostly) and now they put forth a centaur dungeon. bet its have same amount of missing after quest interactions. still a shame that there won't be a centaur player tf...
I'll be honest I've been waiting for this dungeon to be added just to hopefully complete the fucking backdoor loop in the area, I don't even care how much post dungeon content is obviously missing. The winter city was off in a corner somewhere but the placeholder for this has just been sitting there forever.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ok so...i think i might've found an interesting glitch for anyone short on money:
If you sell the "Girthy Rod" alongside a bunch of other items (mostly enemy drops you don't care about) and just click "Sell" nonstop then you'll keep selling stuff even when you run out of items, no joke i just made like 2.000+ EC before my finger got tired, also a bonus is that when you're done you can buy back the "Girthy Rod" for like just 80 EC then rinse and repeat the glitch once more! (did this with Ogrish, not sure if it works with other shops in game/nor sure if the "Girthy Rod" is special or if this can be done with any "Unique" item, feel free to try out other items/combinations and let us know!)
EDIT Part 2:
It works just the same in any store and DOESN'T requires a Unique Item, a recomendation: make sure you have more than 1 item and that one of the items you're selling is at max ammount like say "9 Vulnerary" it'll make you earn WAY MORE when you keep clicking sell like a madman, by the time you're done DON'T buy back any of the items you sold (buying them back sometimes crashes the game), then rinse and repeat, have more money than you know what to do with!

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Ok so...i think i might've found an interesting glitch for anyone short on money:
If you sell the "Girthy Rod" alongside a bunch of other items (mostly enemy drops you don't care about) and just click "Sell" nonstop then you'll keep selling stuff even when you run out of items, no joke i just made like 2.000+ EC before my finger got tired, also a bonus is that when you're done you can buy back the "Girthy Rod" for like just 80 EC then rinse and repeat the glitch once more! (did this with Ogrish, not sure if it works with other shops in game/nor sure if the "Girthy Rod" is special or if this can be done with any "Unique" item, feel free to try out other items/combinations and let us know!)
EDIT:
Tried it out with Vari shop & the "Winged Sabaton" and it works just the same, a recomendation: make sure one of the items you're selling is at max ammount like say "9 Vulnerary" it'll make you earn WAY MORE when you keep clicking sell like a madman, by the time you're done buy back one of those 9's bundles and the Unique Item of your choosing, then rinse and repeat, have more money than you know what to do with!
Or just use a save editor.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
It does that regardless of the save editor or manual edit. I just use manual edit because the save editor isn't always up to date. That pop up exists because the devs loathe when users report problems and then it turns out they messed with the save. Not saying I like the pop up but thats the reason, wish they'd change it though to not pop up when you only increase the cash.
True :)

And as a rule of thumb, it's only good to change your EXP level and cash with the save editor; anything else you do can break the game...I edited some equipment, and 4 hours of gameplay later, the game broke :eek:

Reactions: NODOGAN
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes