James3

Dec 12, 2018
CoC2 is not a flash game, it runs on JavaScript*, HTML, and CSS.

How are you playing the downloadable version? If you aren't using the "CoC II.exe" provided by the downloadable version then it is more involved to get it working.

What is your OS?
Browser (if applicable)?

*It's probably TypeScript, but it doesn't matter in this context.

On a side note, they updated the CoC II banner on fenoxo.com, which only advertises their Patreon. No Sub.Star or Sponsus.
Windows 8.1. Came with my laptop and if it still gets security updates, it's good enough.
Let's go balls deep inside patreon and hope it doesn't backfire. Lol
What's really funny is aren't the Alraune mostly incest? How does he just expect to get away with things like that?

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Let's go balls deep inside patreon and hope it doesn't backfire. Lol
What's really funny is aren't the Alraune mostly incest? How does he just expect to get away with things like that?
There's also a random night (shortly after 20:00) scene that I think is supposed to be taken out in Oxana's bedroom.
You can see under both "Want to fund TiTS" and "Want to fund CoC2" the SubscribeStar link.
Well that is good, and thanks for pointing it out. Notice, though, that I never saw the text when I did see the banner ads? Banner ad is at the top of the page, flashy, and does not require scrolling. With the new updated CoC2 banner ad it would be even easier to edit a Sub.Star/Sponsus version. At least they do post all links on every update blog post.
Windows 8.1. Came with my laptop and if it still gets security updates, it's good enough.
And how are you starting the downloadable version? After you unzip the CoC II-0.X.Y-win, do you run "CoC II-0.X.Y-win/CoC II.exe"?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
There's also a random night (shortly after 20:00) scene that I think is supposed to be taken out in Oxana's bedroom.

Well that is good, and thanks for pointing it out. Notice, though, that I never saw the text when I did see the banner ads? Banner ad is at the top of the page, flashy, and does not require scrolling. With the new updated CoC2 banner ad it would be even easier to edit a Sub.Star/Sponsus version. At least they do post all links on every update blog post.

And how are you starting the downloadable version? After you unzip the CoC II-0.X.Y-win, do you run "CoC II-0.X.Y-win/CoC II.exe"?
Oh yeah, that oxana scene where she fucks her own daughter. Genuinely creeped me the fuck out. I thought the game's entire stance was "no parent daughter shit" so what the fuck is that?

Edit: I sorta hope we get some sort of option to screw over the foxes and/or the tanukis at some point. Kinda like the ant world in TITS where you can nuke it all to kingdom come like an asshole.

jordanvader02

Sep 3, 2017
I played the prologue and thought it was alright so far and I talked to Cait and thought her story was interesting but when I tried to fuck her and she gave me her whole spiel about even if we fuck, she's still gonna spread her legs for any living creature whether I like it or not, I instantly lost all interest and stopped playing the game, after reading this thread I think I dodged a bullet lol

Reactions: NukeyO12 and Jimyc

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Yea you either like Cait or you don't but there's a few other fully female companions (if that's what you want) that you can get and ignore Cait till she's needed for her quest eventually.

I dislike Cait not because she won't remain "loyal" to my pc but because she...usually takes the spotlight away from female pcs on loss/submit scenes. My char is left feeling like a fresh, steaming turd while everyone fawns over Cait and who gets to fuck her first. So that bitch can stay at home. T.T

Also I'm extra bitter because the Minotaur area is the one I'm looking forward to the most but a few months ago I saw this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's MY pc's job, god damnit. I just hope Wsan comes through and there are some nice Brint-involved scenes available at the very least.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Yea you either like Cait or you don't but there's a few other fully female companions (if that's what you want) that you can get and ignore Cait till she's needed for her quest eventually.

I dislike Cait not because she won't remain "loyal" to my pc but because she...usually takes the spotlight away from female pcs on loss/submit scenes. My char is left feeling like a fresh, steaming turd while everyone fawns over Cait and who gets to fuck her first. So that bitch can stay at home. T.T

Also I'm extra bitter because the Minotaur area is the one I'm looking forward to the most but a few months ago I saw this:

That's MY pc's job, god damnit. I just hope Wsan comes through and there are some nice Brint-involved scenes available at the very least.
I swear, Savin is the monkey paw personified lmao

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Yup, plans to remove the cage from Etheryn to replace his dick with a foot long cock not sure if there would be a vagina option. Also holy shit the Winter City was the most anti climactic thing ever, I'm never falling for the hype again after that bare bones dungeon with only 3 encounters.
Wouldn't the fastest way of getting rid of the cage be to turn the dick into a pussy and then turn it back into a dick again? Don't get why there are so many shemale characters in a world where its so easy to have both. Also as for fembois/traps with large dicks we already have Berwyn fulfilling that quota no point doing the same gimmick twice. Not to mention Quinn so we have 3 femboi type characters now. It just sucks that the same character is best boy and best girl and you have to lose one to get the other.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Wouldn't the fastest way of getting rid of the cage be to turn the dick into a pussy and then turn it back into a dick again? Don't get why there are so many shemale characters in a world where its so easy to have both. Also as for fembois/traps with large dicks we already have Berwyn fulfilling that quota no point doing the same gimmick twice. Not to mention Quinn so we have 3 femboi type characters now. It just sucks that the same character is best boy and best girl and you have to lose one to get the other.
It's explained in game why Ryn can't lose dick.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
It does not save a Zip file. It saves 1 called CoC that does nothing, unless you count making copies with right-clicking and clicking things like Move To, which also do nothing.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
It's explained in game why Ryn can't lose dick.
Meh. WC was so disappointing. Was supposed to be ryn's arc and we got jack shit. I know that savin wants to make a proper show of it and all but conisdering coc 1's story of leaving everything half finished, maybe WC should have been more self contained instead of teasing futher storylines, because all fenoxo/savin games love their feature creep and we might not see the end of this storyline ever.

Edit: On an unrelated note Savin had said in May that there would be more Arona focus after Winter City. He also recently posted on the blog that the Centaur dungeon is closeby. I wonder if we'll get more Arona content, becuase damn it I wouldn't have made her warchief if I knew I wouldn't get any repeatable content whatsoever.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys question here, how do you trigger the Hive/Wasp Quest again? haven't been able to get it with Azyrra as of late, was it removed?

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Thing is she has way more content and scene dialogue compared to others you miss out on a lot of tidbits or threesomes if you ignore her completely.
If you're not interested in her then you wouldn't care about any of that.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
you're not supossed to fight Kasyrra in the Winter Palace are you? tried to use Mirror Stance to steal some moves from her, wiped my entire party before i could even set it up.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
If you're not interested in her then you wouldn't care about any of that.
I like Cait (Mainly because Cheshire's art doesn't make her look like too much of a fatass) But she's 1 of those characters in these games. At least she's not shoved in your face as much as Anno and the Ausaur. Ironically, people not liking Reaha as much as Savin did saved her character from that, giving her almost the right amount of content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dremo

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
It does not save a Zip file. It saves 1 called CoC that does nothing, unless you count making copies with right-clicking and clicking things like Move To, which also do nothing.
The only downloadable version of CoC II for the desktop that I know of comes as a .
  1. Download "CoC II-0.3.4-win.zip" from the Desktop link.
  2. Navigate to your downloaded file using File Explorer.
  3. Right-click the "CoC II-0.3.4-win.zip" zip file to open the context menu.
  4. Select "Extract All..." from the context menu.
  5. A dialogue window will appear.
    1. Select "Browse..." if you would like to change the location the zip contents will be extracted to.
  6. Navigate to the location where you extracted the contents of the zip file to. If you have not changed the name of the folder, it should be "CoC II-0.3.4-win".
  7. In the "CoC II-0.3.4-win" folder will be "CoC II" OR "CoC II.exe" depending on if you have the setting enabled to show extensions. Double-click the file to run CoC II.
Hey guys question here, how do you trigger the Hive/Wasp Quest again? haven't been able to get it with Azyrra as of late, was it removed?
Get Azyrran's trust to 5 by winning against her in a fight without having having sex with her afterwards 5 times. Beat the Alraune, and then talk to Sanders.
you're not supossed to fight Kasyrra in the Winter Palace are you? tried to use Mirror Stance to steal some moves from her, wiped my entire party before i could even set it up.
Discussion was had about it a few pages back. desmosome posted recommendations.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone else just dosen't read the flavour text on each tile? When going through the Kitsune den there's always a page's worth of text on each empty tile it all feels like extra bloat to an already bloated game. Or am I an idiot that's missing out on important tidbits on characters?
I only read it once and then skip it on subsequent visits.

I do the same with all the flavor text in TiTS. I thought this was how everyone did it.

Reactions: Nitan17
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes