imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Except then the game whines at you that you are using an edited save.
It can't be helped. There are always players who report bugs and then "oops, its cause I edited my save".

That said, say what you will about the quantity or release pace of COC2, the writing in COC2 is godtier compared to COC1 or TITS. Nearly everything Fenoxo writes is never finished because he would stop giving a shit about it after a couple updates.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Except then the game whines at you that you are using an edited save.
TRUE THAT! also the Glitch doesn't requires you to have a "Unique Item" for it to work, just click the "Sell" option like crazy and have more than 1 item to sell, you'll keep selling items over and over, go all the way to 10.000 EC and no annoying "Edited Safe" message.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys random question here: Do bows require Agility to work or they use Strength like every melee weapon? wondering since i've never used a bow/ranged weapon before in the game.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hey guys random question here: Do bows require Agility to work or they use Strength like every melee weapon? wondering since i've never used a bow/ranged weapon before in the game.
Pretty sure bows require strength. I don't see how agility can logically increase bow power, as from wiki:

Agility increases accuracy, evasion, and initiative (how fast characters act in combat.)

Strength increases attack power.

Check out what those stats mean in detail on the wiki:

Reactions: NODOGAN

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
That said, say what you will about the quantity or release pace of COC2, the writing in COC2 is godtier compared to COC1 or TITS. Nearly everything Fenoxo writes is never finished because he would stop giving a shit about it after a couple updates.
lol, yeah, cause savin (fenoxo isnt solitary writer of previous games, you know? especially coc1 had a fuck ton of writer who abandoned their projects, but people always contribute all abandoned content as fenoxo creation) never done the same shit. I say only two names: shade and saendra, and this is just what went to mind when I read about abandoning their writing.
I dont really argue that coc2 writing isnt good, but it not THAT good, even if compared to prev games. and if you'll say that it's good especially cause it has observer's content, I'll just think that you are troll, lol.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
and if you'll say that it's good especially cause it has observer's content, I'll just think that you are troll, lol.
lmao, you really believe that anyone liking observer's writing is a troll? Your hatred of him is reaching hilarious levels. Don't ever look over at the fenoxo forums, because there's many, many people in there who genuinely like him. Your head would asplode.

Reactions: NODOGAN and s11592

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
lmao, you really believe that anyone liking observer's writing is a troll? Your hatred of him is reaching hilarious levels. Don't ever look over at the fenoxo forums, because there's many, many people in there who genuinely like him. Your head would asplode.
Meh, hatred is a strong word. I'm not even dislike him that much and I admit that his content is good sometimes, but his writing STYLE is shit. he pours so much text on you it's not even funny and sometimes he is making some silly mistakes(like in sex scenes with keros where in one scene he repeatedly put "Augustus-what-dont-remember" title like more than 10 times, in Russia we consider that a bad writing mistake, dont know how you see that). there so many descriptive words between action, you grow old while reading it.
edit: you know, I regret that I even brought up observer again, cause it's difficult to find words to describe my opinion on observer, above it's not even a half of it, but its is hard...

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
And quite a bit of criticism too lol, it's his answers to that get me. Why yes, the weeb colony is in fact an allegory to japanese imperialism and colonialist attitudes of such and such and that's why...

Like, dude, it really isn't as deep as you thought that it was while writing it.

At the end of the day his writing is mostly locked to the kitsune so it's easy to avoid if someone doesn't like it. "Baby bag", lmao.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Why yes, the weeb colony is in fact an allegory to japanese imperialism and colonialist attitudes of such and such and that's why...
lol, no wonder I glossed over his encyclopedia of text and ended up avoiding all foxes in the game. What trash is this? It's bad enough you can't write interesting characters or scenes degenerate enough to make up for that, you want to pontificate while I wank?

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
lol, yeah, cause savin (fenoxo isnt solitary writer of previous games, you know? especially coc1 had a fuck ton of writer who abandoned their projects, but people always contribute all abandoned content as fenoxo creation) never done the same shit. I say only two names: shade and saendra, and this is just what went to mind when I read about abandoning their writing.
I dont really argue that coc2 writing isnt good, but it not THAT good, even if compared to prev games. and if you'll say that it's good especially cause it has observer's content, I'll just think that you are troll, lol.
Yeah I know Fenoxo wasn't the sole writer of COC1, but I'm only referring to the stuff he did write. Just look at the main story line: Factory > Cave > Lair. Factory has 3 encounters, none of which are repeatable AND one of them is optional. Cave is a literal hallway. And Lair has so many bad ends Fenoxo pretty much fucked anyone who wanted to role play as a corrupt hero.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
The only downloadable version of CoC II for the desktop that I know of comes as a .
  1. Download "CoC II-0.3.4-win.zip" from the Desktop link.
  2. Navigate to your downloaded file using File Explorer.
  3. Right-click the "CoC II-0.3.4-win.zip" zip file to open the context menu.
  4. Select "Extract All..." from the context menu.
  5. A dialogue window will appear.
    1. Select "Browse..." if you would like to change the location the zip contents will be extracted to.
  6. Navigate to the location where you extracted the contents of the zip file to. If you have not changed the name of the folder, it should be "CoC II-0.3.4-win".
  7. In the "CoC II-0.3.4-win" folder will be "CoC II" OR "CoC II.exe" depending on if you have the setting enabled to show extensions. Double-click the file to run CoC II.
Now it does what you described on my Windows 7 PC, not my Windows 8 laptop.
I would've liked more content for her. Especially preg content. So many companions just stop having anything to do.
Me too, I was just saying how she's not in your face on the popular parts of each planet and mentioned a bunch after you recruit her. And her species isn't constantly up your ass (Hell, try even getting Kimber to spawn at bars at times without over 90 clicks!)

Last edited:

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Is there any actual post-content to the hive dungeon? Image files suggest possible bimbofication for the woman who came to purify it and de-bimbofication for the hive queen. Also the hive "prince" seems to suggest further sex scenes, but I don't seem to find any way to have access to any of these would-be scenes and the wiki is so decrepit and unkept at this point that searching any specific information on most recent content on it is near impossible.

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Is there any actual post-content to the hive dungeon? Image files suggest possible bimbofication for the woman who came to purify it and de-bimbofication for the hive queen. Also the hive "prince" seems to suggest further sex scenes, but I don't seem to find any way to have access to any of these would-be scenes and the wiki is so decrepit and unkept at this point that searching any specific information on most recent content on it is near impossible.
Not at the current time. There are 4 dungeons that lack post content: Winter City, Orc Camp, Centaur (just released), and hive dungeon. The hive dungeon will get updated at some point with the content you are talking about. Their strategy seems to be putting out a dungeon, and then finishing off follow up content much later. I'm going to guess this is intended to spread out writer burnout on certain type of content. For example, Savin got burned out on Orc content after the Orc dungeon, and only a few months ago started back up on Arona. Additionally, it means that there is a wider variety of content being put out rather than being hyper focused for extended periods of time.

While I understand why they do it the way they have, I don't disagree that some of the way in which it is done is frustrating. I don't think it is acceptable that Kass sex scenes at the end of Winter City didn't have any PC topping content. That was an oversight that is now compounded by the fact they don't go back to fix mistakes until much later.

Reactions: Nitan17

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
To be fair, the story was about resisting temptation and fighting corruption, being corrupted was a bad end right from the start.
Yeah. That, and a quick check of the wiki tells me many of the corrupted scenes are shit that I couldn't possibly stomach anyway. Abusing the ant waifu? Hell naw.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Honestly if there is one thing i miss from COCI is the ability to max your character's stats, rather than having an easy mode installed in the options i just enjoy the ability to max everything and make hybrid builds that capitalize on both Might & Magic, not to mention i find those games abit more personal when it comes to your character's growth like you can either make a specialized build, or spend the time to max out your character (also considering the fact we start getting literaly BATHED in magic from a dimensional portal well...idk man, seems like the perfect excuse for a "unique ability/perk to max out all stats" is already in that intro if you ask me).

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes