desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Someone earlier made a point about Brint/Brienne showcasing the best writing in terms of player agency, but I'm getting a bit squeamish about Brienne's scenes. They are all so on the nose. When I fucked the shit out of Brienne immediately after the transformation, I didn't picture the relationship turning into some lovey dovey supportive partnership. It doesn't give you options to be more casual or dominating (those harem cats are great).

It's just how it is. Some people may like the essentially forced relationship on the Brienne content. Others, like me, can enjoy the writing for most of the Kiyoko/Kinu stuff. It's one thing to give 3-4 options in how you tackle a one and done scene, but it's a whole another beast when it comes to companions and very persistent characters. You can't expect the writers to form multiple routes to satisfy every player in those cases. I'm just satisfied that every writer is competent in their prose, regardless of whether I like the specific content or not.

Reactions: Cerneu
Aug 13, 2018
I don't think romancing Kasyrra necessarily implies you would need to become a full on demon based on what her goals appear to be, but I understand why you would be disappointed that option doesn't exist. Although, the concept of two demons being romantic as apposed to only lust filled hedonists is a bit far fetched, but not impossible.
I could very easily see purifying her and/or giving her an actual soul, then romancing her. IIRC the ending to the first game had an epilogue where you purified the BBEG, if you fulfilled the conditions (I think it was being on good terms with Marae & having a few items in your possession, but I could be wrong).

Jan 10, 2019
When I fucked the shit out of Brienne immediately after the transformation, I didn't picture the relationship turning into some lovey dovey supportive partnership. It doesn't give you options to be more casual or dominating (those harem cats are great).
Yes this, ima be honest in my run kiyoko is my wife, and everyone else i fuck is not my wife. Brienne is enjoyable, but she is the side piece and id like her to chill lmao.

Reactions: Null115

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Someone earlier made a point about Brint/Brienne showcasing the best writing in terms of player agency, but I'm getting a bit squeamish about Brienne's scenes. They are all so on the nose. When I fucked the shit out of Brienne immediately after the transformation, I didn't picture the relationship turning into some lovey dovey supportive partnership. It doesn't give you options to be more casual or dominating (those harem cats are great).

It's just how it is. Some people may like the essentially forced relationship on the Brienne content. Others, like me, can enjoy the writing for most of the Kiyoko/Kinu stuff. It's one thing to give 3-4 options in how you tackle a one and done scene, but it's a whole another beast when it comes to companions and very persistent characters. You can't expect the writers to form multiple routes to satisfy every player in those cases. I'm just satisfied that every writer is competent in their prose, regardless of whether I like the specific content or not.
Corruption paths haven't been written/implemented, so maybe they will have what you want. After all, the whole fuck her immediately after increases corruption. If you instead wait until she asks to have sex, you don't get corruption.

Last I knew The Observer doesn't accept suggestions from fans, but I don't know Wsan's policy on that. Maybe you'd be able to suggest what you want on his CoC2 thread on the Fenoxo forums.

I enjoy the concept of Kiyoko, but the actual writing just grosses me out. I don't know if its changed since I last read it, but baby-bag has to be the least erotic description of a reproductive system that I've ever seen.
I interpreted baby bag as a derogatory word, but it doesn't seem sexy when used as a passing description in my opinion. I wonder if it could be improved by using it in dialogue instead, said at Kiyoko rather than the in narration. I mean, if the narration described coming across a cum dump I wouldn't really think it is all that sexy, but calling someone it seems different.

In other news, I believe one of William's sex scenes used baby bag. I think it was one of Gytha's, and it was possibly inspired by The Observer's use.
I could very easily see purifying her and/or giving her an actual soul, then romancing her. IIRC the ending to the first game had an epilogue where you purified the BBEG, if you fulfilled the conditions (I think it was being on good terms with Marae & having a few items in your possession, but I could be wrong).
Yeah, that is what I suspect will happen. I wonder if it is going to be a reset memories situation like the first one. I hope that isn't the case as I've recently considered how demonic corruption is an allegory for the cycle of abuse. An abuser (demon) causes trauma and leads to anti-social and sociopathic tendencies in the abused (increased corruption/losing the soul). The abused then has a highly likely chance of going on and continuing the abuse (cycle of abuse). The regaining of a soul would then be an allegory to the healing process of an abuse victim, and I don't feel like the healing process being "forgets all memories" to be that satisfying.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Is there a reason the OP only has CoC2's Patreon, but not or ?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
just out of curiosity, how are the scenes if your protagonist has a micro penis but tries to act dominant and stuff? lol

Reactions: wowlmao

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Like the same moon taken by the smaller probe. From the moon perspective - nothing significant has happened.
But earthlings will gonna celebrate this whatsoever...
History will remember this by date and not by probe size. ;)

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
just out of curiosity, how are the scenes if your protagonist has a micro penis but tries to act dominant and stuff? lol
There is one character who will sometimes comment on your size and they have one scene where they won't let you fuck them if you're too small. Other than that I can't recall size ever having any effect beyond slightly different descriptions of your dick.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Don't know about CoC2 but in TITS I was just locked out of sex options with a description saying they won't feel a thing and sometimes they'll call your dick pathetically small compared to being amazed when you have a foot long cock. Other than that the majority of scenes will still act like you have regular sized dick compared to a one inch micro cock.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I freed Kiyoko finally after spamming kids to get 9 tails. There needs to be a transition period before all the new interactions and dialogue changes occur though. Right now, you sleep for one night and then everyone is talking as if Kinu was chilling with them for weeks or months.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just finished Winter City. No option to bone Kas to assert dominance this time. I guess I will go with "fight her" option.

I was able to learn Lunge from Kasyrra fight lol. It's a level 8 skill so I can't use it though. She also has Dragon breath, lvl 10 skill that does 300 fire dmg to everything (well with my puny spell power anyways). It is stealable. You need sennabari to survive the first hit. Then you can use mirror stance to take one more attack. Reviving with the item after that just got me killed immediately after though.

I think Kas will always start off with Dragon Breath, so we probably can't steal it from her since she always goes first.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
Just finished Winter City. No option to bone Kas to assert dominance this time. I guess I will go with "fight her" option.

I was able to learn Lunge from Kasyrra fight lol. It's a level 8 skill so I can't use it though. She also has Dragon breath, lvl 10 skill that does 300 fire dmg to everything (well with my puny spell power anyways). It is stealable. You need sennabari to survive the first hit. Then you can use mirror stance to take one more attack. Reviving with the item after that just got me killed immediately after though.

I think Kas will always start off with Dragon Breath, so we probably can't steal it from her since she always goes first.
Wow I honestly did not know you can steal moves until I tried it just now. Dang, so many missed opportunities. Oh well!

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Wow I honestly did not know you can steal moves until I tried it just now. Dang, so many missed opportunities. Oh well!
It sucks that the ability is locked behind an incomplete content (Sigrune for which only the combat path exist) and in the convocation of mirrors itself you can only acquire the powers by not obtaining the best outcome of the event (can't confront the two spirits). The problem of this game is the too many unfinished quests/area.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes