Jan 10, 2019
Now that Fikedever mentions it he dosen't say no to a vagina but still he only talked about increasing dick size in terms of future content for that character. I just hope it won't take too long for any character development again lotta compaions are pretty barebones atm.
Ahh i see, thank you both for the source, id be really disappointed if we just stopped at increasing the traps dick size personally, heres to hoping for not just that lads

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
yo is there a time limit to the game? Will it be fine to just take a bit of time to lvl up and learn new skills etc?

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
What gets me is how they don't even consider that this isn't the type of thing some people want left open if you have to go do something else or you know someone won't fucking leave the room/line of sight of your screen for a while.
I've never considered that before since I'm lucky enough to be left alone. It makes the fact that you can't save during dungeons even worse, considering they are usually made up of multiple RNG fights followed by large amounts text.

yo is there a time limit to the game? Will it be fine to just take a bit of time to lvl up and learn new skills etc?
You should be fine. I don't believe any quests have a time limit from the beginning of the game. If anything did have a time limit, I would expect it to occur in a dungeon where you wouldn't be able to save or be very well indicated with bold letters and multiple warnings. The one quest example I can think of would be the Brint "Mad Cow" quest where he turns into Brienne after about 3 days of not doing anything. It is super heavily indicated that if you don't do something it will cause permanent changes, and it gives ample enough time to deal with it.

Babadado

Jun 1, 2020
im actually enjoying this game more as a proper RPG rather than the sex stuff. Well.. mostly because I cant jerk it to walls of text. I wish they added more unique equipment and skills to learn.
Yeah, i tend to agree. Spells and abilities are more interesting than ever, this is probably the game with the best combat out of the three. Setting up camps and shit is cool, although i wish that the game told us what squares you could "discover" when choosing explore on x square. It can get kinda frustrating to guess.
But yeah about those walls of text, pretty much any npc in this game written by "The Observer" will bathe you in that. Unfortunately, that guy is like one of the major writers for this game. Wsan though, another major writer for CoC 2, is actually fairly decent. Due to the fact that he believes in weird shit like player input and player choice. Let's compare the two:
So the Observer has among other things written Garret. Everything about this guy is just walls of text after the other. Right from the fucking get go when Garth randomly and unpromptedly gives you 4 walls out of nowhere, and sends you on a sidequest you can't decline, to the very end. No player choice, you're just forced to accept the quest, sit down, and read.
Now look at Wsan.
Buff minotaur dude approaches you, asks to join your party after some short dialog that's to the point. Oh what's that, you're not interested in male companions? Fine. Brint simply leaves you alone and goes to a place (the inn) where you can easily interact with him again should you so please. Oh, you later find out that you can actually turn him into a hot chick? OK, you add him to your party, go do the mad cow quest, and BAM; Brienne. The game gave you a choice if you wanted him, and even gave you the option to possibly change him into something else to better suite you, the players, taste. All while keeping the player in control of the overall tempo and urgency of the stuff related to Brint/Brienne. Other CoC 2 companions, be more like Brint. Brint is a bro.
I'll give you another example. Evelyn, also written by Wsan. You get the option to check out a door in the in, you hear sounds coming from within. You click the button, and then see Evelyn getting the succ. Oh, you're not interested in dickgirls? Fine, the game gives you the option to leave. You're not locked into a thing just because you dared check some sound out. But maybe you do actually fancy dickgirls. OK. No, Evelyn won't bombard you with her oh so tragic backstory as soon as you enter her room, if you want to know more about her there is a separate menu for that. Some time has passed, you bought that maid outfit and are now sexing her? The game now wants you to lick her cum of the ground. Oh, is that perhaps a bit too far for you? No problem, you can simply just get some water to clean it up as well and end the scene right there.
Also note how Wsan has written sex scenes for a larger pool of npc 'genders' in these two characters (male, female, dickgirl) than the Observer ever has with his/hers dozen characters (just male and female npc's)

I feel like if the game had more writers like Wsan, and less writers like The Observer, then the game would be in a much better place right now. Especially on the smut front.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2018
I can understand why some people would turn away from the observers content. Personally, I like his characters and the walls of texts, as do many people. The kitsune in general are very popular. Most of the devs Ive seen though pride themselves on word count.

Something I dont care for though, is the combat. Thankfully theres an easy mode for people like me who just want the other stuff

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can't decide what to do with convocation of mirrors. I really want mirror stance to learn some enemy only skills, but it seems like I will lose out on a huge amount of plot and future content by doing so...?

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
I can understand why some people would turn away from the observers content. Personally, I like his characters and the walls of texts, as do many people. The kitsune in general are very popular. Most of the devs Ive seen though pride themselves on word count.
While I can enjoy his content, I also acknowledge that it . I can enjoy a book, but I wouldn't call a book a good game. Also, the general negative attitude he puts off that makes it a regular joke on on the Fenoxo forums that he subsists off of salt doesn't help in making me give him the benefit of the doubt when reading his content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't decide what to do with convocation of mirrors. I really want mirror stance to learn some enemy only skills, but it seems like I will lose out on a huge amount of plot and future content by doing so...?
You can get both. Save before and try things out.

Babadado

Jun 1, 2020
While I can enjoy his content, I also acknowledge that it . I can enjoy a book, but I wouldn't call a book a good game. Also, the general negative attitude he puts off that makes it a regular joke on on the Fenoxo forums that he subsists off of salt doesn't help in making me give him the benefit of the doubt when reading his content.
I put all the relevant discussion posts in the list below, although you can just read from the beginning without issue if you would prefer. Links on the same list number are adjacent to each other.
  1. , .
  2. response.
  3. seems to be a bit of a hyperbole. .
  4. . , , ?
Thank you for the links. Interesting that people being upset at a game giving the player the illusion of many choices, while actually only giving you one, was what caused The Observer to just double down as a writer and not give the player any options at all.

Reactions: Theratul

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
There is a difference between becoming a demon (losing your soul to corruption) and demon tf (only cosmetic). Some demon morph can be acquired like the eyes (I got them with the Kas valentine event I think).
There's also a demonic Lupine transformative that gives one demonic horns, among other.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
There is a difference between becoming a demon (losing your soul to corruption) and demon tf (only cosmetic). Some demon morph can be acquired like the eyes (I got them with the Kas valentine event I think).
Still it does feel dissapointing especially since they alluded to a romance option between you and Kasyrra. It's bad enough Taur content is completely cut for the MC.

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Pretty positive he means losing your soul. Looking like a demon is a different story. My guess as to the reason you can't lose your soul is the same reason the Kitsune TF gives you a fake soul: so it doesn't break bad ends written with the assumption you have a soul. Notice he says "becoming a demon" rather than "demon tf". This is my speculations based on the Kitsune TF though. I haven't read any of the design docs, I just lurk the new posts on that forum.
Still it does feel dissapointing especially since they alluded to a romance option between you and Kasyrra. It's bad enough Taur content is completely cut for the MC.
I don't think romancing Kasyrra necessarily implies you would need to become a full on demon based on what her goals appear to be, but I understand why you would be disappointed that option doesn't exist. Although, the concept of two demons being romantic as apposed to only lust filled hedonists is a bit far fetched, but not impossible.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes