bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
I've heard people complaining that TiTS is all futas, and there should be some patreon overlap right? I guess this is the problem you get when everyone isn't futas.
Writers write what interests them. That's why we've been getting tons of fertile women and fembois in CoC2 compared to TiTS.

I've heard the rumor that they're all shills and write only commissions but that just sounds like butthurt bullshit from people who are mad about their kinks not being fulfilled. After all, haven't seen any 3 meter tall buff dickgirls with 2 1,5m long cocks, massive balls, pheromones that force you to get fucked by them that are also overpowered strong fighter/engineers who like to cook, watch anime, cuddle with fluffy pillows and play vidya.

That's Shizuya by the way.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Veering off briefly to TiTs but I absolutely hate how Shizuya and Crew is introduced. A whole lot of nonsensical yelling, awkward tragic backstories, and various npcs thrown at you that really just feels like I waltzed into someone's roleplay with all of the OCs from their friend group. And I have no idea how Shizuya manages to walk if we go by her current bust.

Babadado

Jun 1, 2020
That character is so fucking shit. You literally get bombarded with walls of text out of nowhere.
Fortunately there's not much of that in TITS or CoC i would say. Unfortunately, i'm seeing a lot of this in CoC 2.
I feel like i'm reading a novel, not playing a smutty rpg text game that's based on player customization.
Your character is forced to act in a certain way, even though that might go against what you're envisioning for that character. There are little to no options on how to act, and the PC actions aren't made vague like in the other two.
Companions that you might not like or want to interact with are forced on you. Want to play as a lone wolf? Too bad, you have to help this cat girl find her sister and make her your companion. Oh, you didn't want to form a party with Etheryn? Too bad, the game will just force you to form a party with her after you initially rejected her anyways, even going as far as forcing intimacy/friendship between her and your PC, regardless of your wishes. Now you get the privilege of watching from the sidelines as this princess finally stands up to, and exposes her abusive sister queen and becomes the new leader of her people, all while saving them from a terrible life under demonic servitude. Oh, and the PC "hero" gets a few half-hearted cheers at the end, i guess. As a treat.
Why can't the game respect the players wishes when they tell a potential companion to "fuck off" like Brint and Arona?
For me, Brint is 100% better as a character purely for the fact that he'll offer to join, and if you refuse, he'll be like "OK then" and won't bother you again until you the player CHOOSE to interact with him again at your leisure.

I guess that's some of the things i just really took for granted with CoC and TITS was that you could choose your own companions, instead of the game deciding for you. And that YOU were the hero of the story, and not just some side character.

Last edited:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
That character is so fucking shit. You literally get bombarded with walls of text out of nowhere.
Fortunately there's not much of that in TITS or CoC i would say. Unfortunately, i'm seeing a lot of this in CoC 2.
I feel like i'm reading a novel, not playing a smutty rpg text game that's based on player customization.
Your character is forced to act in a certain way, even though that might go against what you're envisioning for that character. There are little to no options on how to act, and the PC actions aren't made vague like in the other two.
Companions that you might not like or want to interact with are forced on you. Want to play as a lone wolf? Too bad, you have to help this cat girl find her sister and make her your companion. Oh, you didn't want to form a party with Etheryn? Too bad, the game will just force you to form a party with her after you initially rejected her anyways, even going as far as forcing intimacy/friendship between her and your PC, regardless of your wishes. Now you get the privilege of watching from the sidelines as this princess finally stands up to, and exposes her abusive sister queen and becomes the new leader of her people, all while saving them from a terrible life under demonic servitude. Oh, and the PC "hero" gets a few half-hearted cheers at the end, i guess. As a treat.
Why can't the game respect the players wishes when they tell a potential companion to "fuck off" like Brint and Arona?
For me, Brint is 100% better as a character purely for the fact that he'll offer to join, and if you refuse, he'll be like "OK then" and won't bother you again until you the player CHOOSE to interact with him again at your leisure.

I guess that's some of the things i just really took for granted with CoC and TITS was that you could choose your own companions, instead of the game deciding for you. And that YOU were the hero of the story, and not just some side character.
Well, I get your point there.

Although I'd be lying if I didn't enjoy having them with me. The way I see it, if they're gonna stick to me no matter what, I'll just do whatever I want to them as far as the game lets me.

And hey, let's face it; if you're here for a quick wank, you probably don't care who exactly your character is fucking; if you're here for the story, you probably don't want to roleplay everything that much.

I'm just waiting for when I can enslave Kasyrra and any other female deity and have all the fun I want.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I'm positive that core attribute stats(strength, agility, etc) can be only raised via leveling. you can rise them with other means(items, encounters) but only temporarily. So, no.
Well gee, nice of them to say that somewhere decently searchable when EVERY OTHER 1 OF THEIR GAMES THAT HAS 1 has them raise stats!

You literally get bombarded with walls of text out of nowhere.
I feel like i'm reading a novel, not playing a smutty rpg text game
Don't get me started on the walls of text!

*Attain Level 2:WALL OF TEXT, WALL OF TEXT, WALL OF TEXT, WALL OF TEXT,
*Get to logging plant:WALL OF TEXT, WALL OF TEXT, WALL OF TEXT, WALL OF TEXT,
*Confront elf there:WALL OF TEXT, WALL OF TEXT, WALL OF TEXT, WALL OF TEXT, WALL OF TEXT... ...WALL OF TEXT .
and in other parts. Only tolerable with sex scenes, even with those it gets old fast.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018

Ah yeah, the wall of text... and you can’t even save without reading them first xD
I remember having a few instances of text having 2 or 3 “walls” in CoC but most of them are sex scenes and I’m just starting with CoC 2, guess I have to endure that.

And yeah, I want to go solo too like in CoC 1 but I didn’t knew they were forced on you, but I guess there are things like that since it’s a “way” to force you into the plot. Unless you are saying you can’t free roam ever and is only “solo” with certain scenes like your first encounter with the demon, then I guess that kinda suck.

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
So when can i make Arona, Miko and Mai, Hashat, Komari, Drider Queen, Gnoll and Harpy Matron pregnant??

Last edited:

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
i do believe this is mostly due to patreon. annnnnnnnd it's mostly probably men who want the content in the votes and stuff.

i mean i get where you're coming from. i guess i'm just not as invested into it as i dont play a pc with a vagina anyway.
Yet they to include any Kassyra takes dick scene at the end. And I'm not claiming the dungeon wasn't dick PC focused, I just find it really funny.
If we can give transformation items to Etheryn, why can't we remove the penis?
Nope, the opposite will be available later. You'd only be able to increase the dick size.
Not that i dont believe you or anything, but can i get a source on that? hoping ill see something else there.
People have asked on the Fenoxo forum before, so you can probably find it through the forum search. There are probably more recent threads, but this is what I was able to find:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fun fact: While looking for the Etheryn TF info, I rediscovered that Savin as much as people claim.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Not that i dont believe you or anything, but can i get a source on that? hoping ill see something else there.
Now that Fikedever mentions it he dosen't say no to a vagina but still he only talked about increasing dick size in terms of future content for that character. I just hope it won't take too long for any character development again lotta compaions are pretty barebones atm.

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
... and you can’t even save without reading them first xD
What gets me is how they don't even consider that this isn't the type of thing some people want left open if you have to go do something else or you know someone won't fucking leave the room/line of sight of your screen for a while.

And yeah, I want to go solo too like in CoC 1 but I didn’t knew they were forced on you, but I guess there are things like that since it’s a “way” to force you into the plot. Unless you are saying you can’t free roam ever and is only “solo” with certain scenes like your first encounter with the demon, then I guess that kinda suck.
They don't get in the way, some people just want to "Lone Wolf" it and there are specific characters you HAVE TO have in different parts of the game. I don't know why they act THAT surprised when things like Final Fantasy have been 3 character "bracket" games for years, though.

If we can give transformation items to Etheryn, why can't we remove the penis?
Nope, the opposite will be available later. You'd only be able to increase the dick size.
The funniest to me will probably always be Amily starts out with hip and ass ratings of 1, 2 at the absolute most in CoC1, then when she's a follower, you're not allowed to shrink them below 6 even though you have the option in general to give her Reducto.

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Anyone know what cosmetic stats the gym effects besides Tone? I wouldn't mind reducing my character's hips and ass by 1 rating.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know what cosmetic stats the gym effects besides Tone? I wouldn't mind reducing my character's hips and ass by 1 rating.
gym allows changing of only tone stat. to change hips, ass and all other body parts you'll need to use alchemy.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes