NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Have you fucked someone infertile silly enough times to make them forget they're sterile. So they then have the babbies and then wonder where they came from. Fuckin magic am I right?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Wonder if I should try this coz of the first one being interesting after I tried it... (Until I got agame over out of somewhere and forgot the last time I saved xD and made a new game+ and unlocked? Some stuff I didn’t encountered in the first run and is repeatedly got pregnant from the ass xD)

Is changing genders here easier now? Or there was a trick on the first game? Made my self in a succubus, but turning into a male again was a lotta work, breast-size slowly decreases with Incubus Draft and I somehow got 3 dicks and a pussy xD

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
So, what's new with this version?
0.3.2 changelog:
Lusamine can now be sexed after you flirt with her a few times! (Written by BubbleLord)
The manticore has a new scene for using wyvern venom. (Written by Strawberry_Tea, coded by Leykoss)
A whole buttload of new tease attack text has been added. (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Leykoss)
New Codex entry: Demons
New sexual perk, gained from raw grotatos if you’re already a goblin and have a fertile puss.
New Busts: Tamarind, Pregnant Cat Harem (nude only, for now!), Boomer

p.s. fuckin impossible to do any of redacting or formating(tried to put the changelog under spoiler) while using a smartphone...

Reactions: menatv

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Wonder if I should try this coz of the first one being interesting after I tried it... (Until I got agame over out of somewhere and forgot the last time I saved xD and made a new game+ and unlocked? Some stuff I didn’t encountered in the first run and is repeatedly got pregnant from the ass xD)

Is changing genders here easier now? Or there was a trick on the first game? Made my self in a succubus, but turning into a male again was a lotta work, breast-size slowly decreases with Incubus Draft and I somehow got 3 dicks and a pussy xD
Tranformations and gender change are way easier and controlled in this game. You can now focus on a specific body part to customise easier but the problem is there isn't much in the way of transformations. Like in CoC1 the number of race changes and hybrids you can make seemed endless but here besides the limited generic fanatsy races there ain't much satisfying concepts besides the kitsune. Also there are no demon transformations so don't get your hopes up if you wanted to become a succubus again it won't be for a while.

Reactions: Theratul

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Tranformations and gender change are way easier and controlled in this game. You can now focus on a specific body part to customise easier but the problem is there isn't much in the way of transformations. Like in CoC1 the number of race changes and hybrids you can make seemed endless but here besides the limited generic fanatsy races there ain't much satisfying concepts besides the kitsune. Also there are no demon transformations so don't get your hopes up if you wanted to become a succubus again it won't be for a while.
Nooooooooooooooo!!!! Why can’t I be a Succubus? Are there followers too? Like Jojo in CoC1? Turned into a Succubus just to Rape him lol xD

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Nooooooooooooooo!!!! Why can’t I be a Succubus? Are there followers too? Like Jojo in CoC1? Turned into a Succubus just to Rape him lol xD
There is a companion system, you can bring up to two people with you. Some have special text during scenes and some decisions require a companion to be with you. You probably would be able to become a succubus in the future just gotta wait till devs decide to focus on transformations. But its been two years and the main focus is corruption vs purity (demons vs good) so they're pretty slow at it.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
No red eyes as default color wew xD

Edit: damn auto-correct

Last edited:

Rayrayxx

Jun 28, 2019
Yo how the hell i dom brienne? Whenever i try she just overpowers me and im just like damn could've sworn I'm stronger

James3

Dec 12, 2018
So, does the gym build or effect any stat but Tone yet? Does it raise any stats that aren't just cosmetic?

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
So, does the gym build or effect any stat but Tone yet? Does it raise any stats that aren't just cosmetic?
I'm positive that core attribute stats(strength, agility, etc) can be only raised via leveling. you can rise them with other means(items, encounters) but only temporarily. So, no.

Last edited:
Reactions: James3

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
is the new elthara update released? frankly they prolly should have released the corrupt elf guardian girl first...or idk maybe flesh out the ork content or something

Babadado

Jun 1, 2020
Wow, that new dungeon sure was a whole lot of nothing. It took place in a city that the game gives you no reason to care for and forces a companion down your throat, taking away any kind of role playing options for the player. First boss was a pure woman, second was a futa who was obviously written to get fucked by male PC's who may or may not fancy taking it in the bum, and then another pure woman encounter. It's been pretty disapointing so far in this game to see that almost every sexual encounter in this game recquires you to have a dick to have actual sex with anyone. If you have a vagina then too bad, only boring oral scenes for you. Or maybe an anal scene if you're lucky. Just don't expect anyone to be interested in your vagina. (also, i like how the HIGH PRIESTESS getting corrupted by a demon is just totally ignored by everyone and isn't brought up at all) The only part of this that i actually liked was the Kasyrra dialog, but that was it.

Meh.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Wow, that new dungeon sure was a whole lot of nothing. It took place in a city that the game gives you no reason to care for and forces a companion down your throat, taking away any kind of role playing options for the player. First boss was a pure woman, second was a futa who was obviously written to get fucked by male PC's who may or may not fancy taking it in the bum, and then another pure woman encounter. It's been pretty disapointing so far in this game to see that almost every sexual encounter in this game recquires you to have a dick to have actual sex with anyone. If you have a vagina then too bad, only boring oral scenes for you. Or maybe an anal scene if you're lucky. Just don't expect anyone to be interested in your vagina. (also, i like how the HIGH PRIESTESS getting corrupted by a demon is just totally ignored by everyone and isn't brought up at all) The only part of this that i actually liked was the Kasyrra dialog, but that was it.

Meh.
i do believe this is mostly due to patreon. annnnnnnnd it's mostly probably men who want the content in the votes and stuff.

i mean i get where you're coming from. i guess i'm just not as invested into it as i dont play a pc with a vagina anyway.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes