MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
One of these times that you try to attack Kassyra, it should just smash cut to her mating pressing you.

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
Anyone know how to remove dick?
There isn't the possibility to play a character without either a cock or a vagina, so if you are having trouble removing your cock via alchemy the most likely issue is you need to get your self a vagina first.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know how to remove dick?
pink egg fused with mandrake root, it will reduce cock size and when you meet all conditions such as:
Must have a Real Cock
If Cock is < 5"
If Cock can be removed
Has another Cock and/or Vagina

then you will lose a cock

Reactions: Noone202

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
with all the new breeding stuff it's especially frustrating that he has said a hard no to any and all wincest. what's even the point then really?

Reactions: Nova1811

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
what's even the point then really?
Personally I like playing papa to my children, like I did with Kinu before they ruined it by aging her up. But that does mean there is a severe lack of children interactions for the other children. I don't have to fuck them (though I would if I could) but I do want to interact with them more than looking at a blurb for how many I have.
so uhm, if i am a male protagonist can i impregnate female npc? or pregnancy is only for female pc?
Yes you can. Only certain npcs will get pregnant though.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
How the fuck do you defeat the Queen? Have finished all other quests so I have the gear that seems to be the best for my class ( I'm a mage), my party is halved because of the other fights before getting to the Queen, I have Cait, Brienne, and Etheryn in the party, literally can't touch her, she outheals us most of the time, have tried equipping witch's corset to tease her but still no chance, sometimes she even one shots 1-3 members of my party before nay of them have a turn
EDIT: I'm controling my party's actions so everyone but cait teases, tried teasing with cait included but no luck

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
How the fuck do you defeat the Queen? Have finished all other quests so I have the gear that seems to be the best for my class ( I'm a mage), my part is halved because of the other fights before getting to the Queen, I have Cait, Brienne, and Etheryn in the party, literally can't touch her, she outheals us most of the time, have tried equipping witch's corset to tease her but still no chance, sometimes she even one shots 1-3 members of my party before nay of them have a turn
EDIT: I'm controling my party's actions so everyone but cait teases, tried teasing with cait included but no luck
From what I read it comes down to RNG during that fight, just hope she misses some of her attacks and have enough firepower to bring her down quick.

darklordanime

Dec 15, 2018
sorry. i still new in this forum and this is the first time i play COC. this game truly by far the best game text ever i played besides lilith throne,degress of lewdity and strive for power. and btw i wanna ask, is there any mod for COC2?

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
sorry. i still new in this forum and this is the first time i play COC. this game truly by far the best game text ever i played besides lilith throne,degress of lewdity and strive for power. and btw i wanna ask, is there any mod for COC2?
no, there even won't be any till savin make coc2 source code open. and honestly? fat chances of that happening, cause savin is a little bitch, who always whining about people modifying his chars/shit.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Finished up the winter city quest and be forwarned that the only sex actions with the demon are to suck a dick or get fucked in the ass so just attack it and move on unless you're into the gay stuff or RPing a woman I guess. Extremely disappointing.

Also extremely disappointing is that if you trigger the sell your soul Kitsune bit it warns you about all these consequences and says characters will treat you differently... and honestly it just adds a few lines of text for some of the characters, adds no new sex scenes asside from one with your fox-wife, and as far as I can tell doesn't seem to boost your stats or grant you new abilities.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
so uhm, if i am a male protagonist can i impregnate female npc? or pregnancy is only for female pc?
I think the page is updated with the latest info: Just swoop on down to the NPC Pregnancy category if you want a list of which npcs you can impregnate.

Also extremely disappointing is that if you trigger the sell your soul Kitsune bit it warns you about all these consequences and says characters will treat you differently... and honestly it just adds a few lines of text for some of the characters, adds no new sex scenes asside from one with your fox-wife, and as far as I can tell doesn't seem to boost your stats or grant you new abilities.
I'm sure TheObserver is cooking up a novel's worth of soulless-kitsune lorebombs as we speak. Jokes aside, with selling your soul being a recent addition, I doubt we'll be seeing lengthy followups/consequences to that any time soon. It's just how their content updates go unfortunately.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
it might be refreshing but the way that her sluttines is implemented is awful. take anno from tits for example. she is a slut too and a major one at that, but still she is enjoyable character and she didn't take every opportunity to rub the fact that she is a slut in your face. hell she isnt your girl exclusively, I mean she have a girlfriend kaede and all that, but she get you some cool threesomes like generic bar encounter or sex with that dark skinned asaur girl or twins on uveto. she always can help you to get more pussy, but still a slut that can have some flings from some unknowns like scene in bar when she leaves on somebody's shoulder. that kind of slut I can and am enjoy
Meh i never liked anno.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes