onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
The new content was quite nice, especially the guard captain and the Kasyrra scenes (yeah I like dickgirls, sue me). Can't wait for Arona though, since Savin said she's gonna have priority after the winter city update. Does anybody know if there's content after you finished the quest in the winter city? Like follow up scenes with Ryn or the other elf or the guard captain if you sent her to Hawkethorne?
Some updated talk options with Ryn only. All the follow up stories to the other charterers aren't ready. So you won't get to interact with the guard captain, bridge guard, priestess, etc... until a future update.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
the way they tend to add most content...ugh."we add some thing(like kistune den at the begining or the now winter city) and then you'll need to wait a couple of month for us to push 10 or more updates to complete interactions in said content" they even didnt truly finished orc camp at all and went to add another thing that we will wait months to complete/

Reactions: Kallisto

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
That's probably the one thing I hate about all their games. Starting tons of content, but taking ages to actually finish it. Like the orc camp and Arona. Kasyrra obviously is another cup of tea, since she's the main villain, and her story quest will not end until the game itself eventually ends, but I really wish they would start to introduce only one or two side stories/npcs/quests, finish those, and then move on. Right now there are three unfinished quests if I'm not mistaken (not including the main quest obviously), and lots of unfinished npc content. So many loose ends. :(

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
last choice, when you are offered to attack the demon. choose to do so and you'll lose as soon as the fight starts. there is no punishment for losing.
Same as the aftermath of the Alraune fight, try to fight the demon and you'll just skip all the dialogue and smut content and she'll fly away.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Oh. That explains it. I mean who actually fights her? This game doesn't really lend to deus vult the way the first felt like it kind of could have under the right circumstances.

That aside does any one else feel like they oversold the variability in this dungeon? I'm sitting here in the first room, drinking once or drinking lots or not drinking at all expecting any encounters to change, if you fight guard captain w/o equipping ryn with the royal armour or with. It kind of set an expectation, but the dungeons plays out incredibly linear no matter what. Unless I was just speedreading all the filler fluff that accounted for it.

Reactions: Theratul

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I did try to fight Kas and got demolished. LOL. Hey, I thought I was supposed to do it at that point. But at least there is no punishment for it (that I saw, anyway)

I also wondered about that guard captain that I sent to the Frost Hound. But yeah, they said it would be added in the latest update. Annoyed though I couldn't get Ryn's cage off her. Guess that is coming later too.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes