mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
That sounds hilarious. Do you have any examples? I want to know which parts they ripped off.
Been a while and I only played a small amount of that game but I believe in Slablands for the wyvern and dragonfly/other monstergirls they copied some text from coc1 naga/fairy/beegirls and for the case of TITS pretty much a lot of anal specific options feel like a plagarised version of many TITS content.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Do sex scenes in this game have graphical aids, like a generic picture of the partner involved spread-eagled or something? Or are the sex scenes purely text based?
Since no one responded to this can I just assume it means it's fully text based without any graphical aids?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Since no one responded to this can I just assume it means it's fully text based without any graphical aids?
I'm not sure if this will be a good answer, but... Nowhere in this game you will have any interactive fantasy pictures representing your MC body type with partner body type aligned in a sex position which is representing text description of that sex partners actual position.
As in all Fenoxo creations - that doesn't exist. It is text based always in the middle of the game window no matter if you play CoC II or CoC I or even TiTS.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
I'm not sure if this will be a good answer, but... Nowhere in this game you will have any interactive fantasy pictures representing your MC body type with partner body type aligned in a sex position which is representing text description of that sex partners actual position.
As in all Fenoxo creations - that doesn't exist. It is text based always in the middle of the game window no matter if you play CoC II or CoC I or even TiTS.
not exactly true for all fen games. I mean, tits image pack version have pictures in some scenes, like Bianca blowjob(4 variant for different penis type) and ro table fuck scene. not exactly what thealucid was looking for but still...

p.s. oftop: how you guys make people names in post to look like links?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I will make it more clear and stay with my statement here, as imagepack has got more than 500 images right now in TiTS. And there is no MC representation of a body type between those images. Not a single one to be precise.
There was a separate project for CoC I which i think was SWF file named a "Character Viewer".
Above pictures in the imagepack for TiTS must be a similar - very close to MC art - which i can agree that respective authors made to represent demons, futas, or mostly animal races (also in imagepack for CoC Revamp Mod) MC could become in a game by transformative items.
But that doesn't change the fact that there is no customizations to that pictures like for example a skin color/tone or even representation of amount of penises - if MC have more than two. Not to mention armor and other equipment.
So the sex scenes have no visual representation in those games what happens in a text description if the sex acts changes, like for example - both actors switching positions, roles...

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Oh, yeah, I get that. The modularity of the MC makes that nigh impossible.

I was just wondering if the game showed the partner(s) involved in the sexual act in some lewd detail. Like if it's a sex scene between a male MC and the kitsune character, it shows an image of the kitsune character nude and and bent over or something in the corner. Female futanari MC and kitsune character sex scene would show the same lewd image in the corner.

Just something to add a little extra spice to the otherwise text-based scene. I don't think it'd be so much of a problem for an image just depicting the partner(s) of the scene, simply because (for the most part) their form is mostly conserved in any playthrough. You're likely not going to get the kitsune character sporting a dick with 4 breasts and wings or something because of something you did, for example.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Oh, yeah, I get that. The modularity of the MC makes that nigh impossible.
Exactly. It's not picture-interactive so to speak. That could be good or bad. Good: because leaves a sex scene more to your imagination. Bad: if it would represent actual interactive picture but it could not also met your expectations.
Modularity is a thing that i think makes it almost impossible to fully picture those scenes as also there were some "extremes" in CoC I. Like for example: having 9 tails, 9 or 10(?) penises, 4 breast rows... etc.
I hope it wont happen in CoC II.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Looks like they're working on a fix for a bug that causes a crash in the new version, better to wait until that gets released.
There's also a bug after you complete the quest with Ryn. If you use their talk option it locks you in that menu. With no way out. So you have to revert to a previous save.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Looks like they're working on a fix for a bug that causes a crash in the new version, better to wait until that gets released.
There's also a bug after you complete the quest with Ryn. If you use their talk option it locks you in that menu. With no way out. So you have to revert to a previous save.
Should be fixed now...
UPDATE: Hotfix is now live with a bunch of bugfixes, including the Etheryn post-dungeon talks freezing the game.
I've uploaded the latest Hotfix version to my mega.
Mega

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
The new content was quite nice, especially the guard captain and the Kasyrra scenes (yeah I like dickgirls, sue me). Can't wait for Arona though, since Savin said she's gonna have priority after the winter city update. Does anybody know if there's content after you finished the quest in the winter city? Like follow up scenes with Ryn or the other elf or the guard captain if you sent her to Hawkethorne?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes