Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Dickgirls are tha main selling point, heck Etheryn is argubaly the most popular character while least liked is the generic catgirl Cait.
Thought the least liked was Garret or that insufferable fox samurai? I hate those dudes.
Cait is a slut and as such she has sex with you and with other characters, kind of refreshing for once to not have the generic slut who fall in love for the all mighty hero. As a concept I like it but not a big fan of actually reading those encounter but well these are optional.
we should do a poll of which character we dislike the most could be fun :p

Reactions: Genflare

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Thought the least liked was Garret or that insufferable fox samurai? I hate those dudes.
Cait is a slut and as such she has sex with you and with other characters, kind of refreshing for once to not have the generic slut who fall in love for the all mighty hero. As a concept I like it but not a big fan of actually reading those encounter but well these are optional.
we should do a poll of which character we dislike the most could be fun :p
it might be refreshing but the way that her sluttines is implemented is awful. take anno from tits for example. she is a slut too and a major one at that, but still she is enjoyable character and she didn't take every opportunity to rub the fact that she is a slut in your face. hell she isnt your girl exclusively, I mean she have a girlfriend kaede and all that, but she get you some cool threesomes like generic bar encounter or sex with that dark skinned asaur girl or twins on uveto. she always can help you to get more pussy, but still a slut that can have some flings from some unknowns like scene in bar when she leaves on somebody's shoulder. that kind of slut I can and am enjoy

Reactions: silentangel
Mar 14, 2018
Dickgirls are definitely not the main selling point of CoC2. The devs did a patreon poll recently and preg content was number one. Followed by monstergirl (not furry) and futa iirc.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Dickgirls may not be the selling point. But they sure do have a lot of girls with dicks in this game. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Just seems to be a lot of futa creatures running around in this game.

Also as many times as I played that game, I never knew about the option to parlay that solution for the Garrett/lumberjacks encounter. Tried that yesterday. Will see how much that changes content in Winter City.

Reactions: Theratul

Babadado

Jun 1, 2020
Dickgirls are definitely not the main selling point of CoC2. The devs did a patreon poll recently and preg content was number one. Followed by monstergirl (not furry) and futa iirc.
So basically what the people want is to impregnate or get impregnated by a bunch of futa monstergirls.
Those patreons have good taste i must say.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
well, harem cats got preg stuff and new scenes, I'm interested. but now we in need of a generous soul whom will bring us new update...

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
You can never have too many futas :sneaky:
By the way, I couldn't find that elf-demon girl after I sent her to the Wayfort, I guess that's where her content stops atm?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Do you have the right (backer) version?

It should be in the top left area in the Frostwood.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes