mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
How to increase virility using TFs? Accidentally chose sterile perk at character creation

You won't be able to impregnate anything with that perk, remove it or start again picking the right perks this time. From then on anytime you want to increase virility just get the Virility Booster from Vaush in the east map.

Reactions: Theratul

Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
Is anybody else having problems with Wolf encounters in the Old Forest? I'm doing a re-run and now I can't do Garret's mission or even get by to the Alraune place without my game breaking. The fight starts, I'm about to give the first strike... but nothing happens, and all buttons dissapear. I mean yes, I could just run away, but then how do I get Garret's stuff? The bow? Thief training from the old wolf?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is anybody else having problems with Wolf encounters in the Old Forest? I'm doing a re-run and now I can't do Garret's mission or even get by to the Alraune place without my game breaking. The fight starts, I'm about to give the first strike... but nothing happens, and all buttons dissapear. I mean yes, I could just run away, but then how do I get Garret's stuff? The bow? Thief training from the old wolf?
Try to switch OFF "Simple Combat Output" in the game options. This was causing "no buttons" for me. Especially while inside combat.
screen1.jpg

Jul 17, 2019
You won't be able to impregnate anything with that perk, remove it or start again picking the right perks this time
wrong

How to increase virility using TFs? Accidentally chose sterile perk at character creation
finish the kitsune arcology, then go to the frost wood and oxana's mansion. speak to meira all the way to the east. go into services and then increase "feracity"

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
you don't have to remove it though a save editor or start again as you stated, just raise feracity with moira as i said
Yeah but its such a grind if you're early on, plus you miss out on the better perks that help on the tf or are presentable in scenes.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
you don't have to remove it though a save editor or start again as you stated, just raise feracity with moira as i said
Yeah but its such a grind if you're early on, plus you miss out on the better perks that help on the tf or are presentable in scenes.
I see two options
- removing it via save-editing/restarting
- grinding for a long while to have a something similar to removing it
If you ask me, i'll go with save editing because it's faster and easier.
But it's good to have a "lore-friendly" way of doing that, to bad it's a grind.

Reactions: Theratul

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
Agreed, I've been waiting for more Lustamine content! My thirst knows no bounds. Please an update upload would be greatly appreciated.

takeitalljoe

Sep 17, 2018
pub comes out mid month, so waiting ~5 days shouldn't be too bad if we don't get an update here. would still be appreciated though

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
My guess is Winter City will be in the public release. Am hoping Lustamine makes it as well. What an infernal tease she is. :)

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
My guess is Winter City will be in the public release. Am hoping Lustamine makes it as well. What an infernal tease she is. :)
Public releases include all the backers' content up until the release date so next public release will have Winter City and Lusamine since there are already in backer build.
Also the build with winter city quest is already shared in the thread.

Reactions: menatv
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes