Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
There are special events/options that'll help you raise corruption over the 75 limit. The witch and virility booster postions have a cap of 75 here's the wiki on what stuff increases it, just make sure you are already on the 75 limit before doing said events

Got it by Kasyrra encounters. Now its 100 and its Demonic. :sneaky:
1589998757763.png

Reactions: Theratul and menatv

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Quick Question. Do I gotta upgrade the nursery to the max and continue getting her pregrant in order for her to call me daddy?
I think each upgrade raises her affection by 10 there are also other requirments.
  • The Champion must be a Lupine
  • The Champion must have a high affection level with Gwyn (at least 50)
  • The Champion must have high masculinity (femininity should be at most 25)

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Nope I got 100 corruption and there was no game over, infact you just talk like an asshole more often and some unique options pop up like being forceful with Ryn and groping Cait
I get Ryn, but how is groping Cait a corrupted action? She's a total slut for you.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Supposedly, in the future, corruption will have more depth. Your character will be able to spread corruption, hedonism to their companions. If I had to take a long shot, I'd presume you might be able to get Cait to take a child. Don't take my word seriously, that's just one theory. I'd also guess Etheryn might be corrupted to give a female champion an offspring, making a bastard claimant to the Winter City.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
i absoulty loved the orignal one this ones movement system is horrible and quite annoying to say the least not even worth the download
Well this does improve a lot of stuff from the original like the ability to concentrate transformations so you don't have to save scum the desired body part. Seriously playing CoC1 was like playing russian roulette especially in the early days when there was no wiki. The companion system is great but I feel like its never fully taken advantage of since so few options can be done in victory/defeat scenarios.

Also I think NTR tag might be implemented soon since in defeat there's a chance for the enemy to fuck a random companion so if you have a relationship with one of them prepare for the jealousy train.

Reactions: Cerneu

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Also I think NTR tag might be implemented soon since in defeat there's a chance for the enemy to fuck a random companion so if you have a relationship with one of them prepare for the jealousy train.
Do you think they'd risk fucking species known for being life force devouring demon (kitsune). Also, I have Cait in my party so she should be the priority target, I don't think that'll count as NTR at that point. Such a defeat scene would just be Cait being Cait.

Reactions: Theratul

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Do you think they'd risk fucking species known for being life force devouring demon (kitsune). Also, I have Cait in my party so she should be the priority target, I don't think that'll count as NTR at that point. Such a defeat scene would just be Cait being Cait.
Well you can have an official relationship with Brienne and she does say she'll stick only with you so I guess if you have her and you're defeated it'll count as NTR when the enemy goes for her.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Do sex scenes in this game have graphical aids, like a generic picture of the partner involved spread-eagled or something? Or are the sex scenes purely text based?

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Always wondered why TiTS and CoC1/2 have so much futa & trap content. Im NOT hating on either fetish and kink shamers should be BANNED, but neither of them appeal to me. Dont get me wrong, i love the games and will continue to play them, but there are quite a few characters i would have liked to have interactions with but got turned off by because they were a trap or a futa. Wish there was a way to toggle that off the characters or something.

Jan 10, 2019
Well this does improve a lot of stuff from the original like the ability to concentrate transformations so you don't have to save scum the desired body part. Seriously playing CoC1 was like playing russian roulette especially in the early days when there was no wiki. The companion system is great but I feel like its never fully taken advantage of since so few options can be done in victory/defeat scenarios.

Come on bro, you didnt love saving, drinking the garbage, getting the wrong tf, reloading and repeating for 20 mins? that was sooo much fun

• Haha
Reactions: Theratul and mazqaz

b99

Oct 14, 2016
Always wondered why TiTS and CoC1/2 have so much futa & trap content.
I believe CoC got its start on an old forum called futanari palace back when it was called unnamed text game. Then it gained popularity through 4chan's /d/ which used to be like 90% futa. The western erotic games scene used to be really small. The mainstream stuff was found on newgrounds, but that was mostly people tracing Japanese eroge. For everything else, your choices were pretty much limited to tfgames, legend of krystal forums, AIF and a smaller niche communities like futanari palace. The ones that were actually popular, like slavemaker or CoC, found their way to 4chan and blossomed from there. So when you have a popular game in a small scene, you're going to attract more people who are into that niche and also create people who copy that to appeal to that popular game. The predictable result might seem like an over representation of said niche.

Theres also the fact that due to how CoC1 works, you were generally better off having both set of genitals since that increased the amount of scenes & options you had. Having a lot of people playing futa characters means a lot of the submissions are also going to feature futa NPCs.

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
I believe CoC got its start on an old forum called futanari palace back when it was called unnamed text game. Then it gained popularity through 4chan's /d/ which used to be like 90% futa. The western erotic games scene used to be really small. The mainstream stuff was found on newgrounds, but that was mostly people tracing Japanese eroge. For everything else, your choices were pretty much limited to tfgames, legend of krystal forums, AIF and a smaller niche communities like futanari palace. The ones that were actually popular, like slavemaker or CoC, found their way to 4chan and blossomed from there. So when you have a popular game in a small scene, you're going to attract more people who are into that niche and also create people who copy that to appeal to that popular game. The predictable result might seem like an over representation of said niche.

Theres also the fact that due to how CoC1 works, you were generally better off having both set of genitals since that increased the amount of scenes & options you had. Having a lot of people playing futa characters means a lot of the submissions are also going to feature futa NPCs.
Also Fenoxo likes that fetish, hence the huge quest to make the horsecocked futa wolfgirl that was his personal waifu fertile...

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018

Also like to add that after 4chan users got super pissed at Fen for some his decisions and the increased focus on futa they decided to make their own game using a leftover project abandoned by Savin made in Renpy(horrible fucking engine choice there). It's called Slablands and its pretty shit tbh also can't get a discussion going on any of their threads because they're always spammed to death with artwork unrelated to said game and the same 5 people spamming request on what fetish they want included.

Seriously in every thread I've seen its 500 replies and the same dozen users dumbing their entire monstegirl art folders.

Reactions: B2B2

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Also Fenoxo likes that fetish, hence the huge quest to make the horsecocked futa wolfgirl that was his personal waifu fertile...
She's also present in the TITS game as well right? On the wall in Zheng Shi

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Also like to add that after 4chan users got super pissed at Fen for some his decisions and the increased focus on futa they decided to make their own game using a leftover project abandoned by Savin made in Renpy(horrible fucking engine choice there). It's called Slablands and its pretty shit tbh also can't get a discussion going on any of their threads because they're always spammed to death with artwork unrelated to said game and the same 5 people spamming request on what fetish they want included.

Seriously in every thread I've seen its 500 replies and the same dozen users dumbing their entire monstegirl art folders.
Slablands is such a joke. They've been 'working on it' for like 7 years and it's still in pathetic shape. And that intro - completely unrelated to the rest of the game and is most definitely someone's grimdark WoW fanfiction. The intro villain literally suicides by headbutting his own sword to split his head in half.

For all people complain a case like Slablands shows how much worse it would be if they tried to cater to themselves.

Reactions: Cerneu

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Slablands is such a joke. They've been 'working on it' for like 7 years and it's still in pathetic shape. And that intro - completely unrelated to the rest of the game and is most definitely someone's grimdark WoW fanfiction. The intro villain literally suicides by headbutting his own sword to split his head in half.

For all people complain a case like Slablands shows how much worse it would be if they tried to cater to themselves.
I also noticed when I played it they were copying the sex scenario text from TITS and CoC1 word for word

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes