crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
You can also open the saves with N++, though the one issue is information doesn't get populated on save creation, it's generated when that particular stat becomes relevant or alters from its default value (so, for instance, max hp limit isn't shown in the file at first and you have to add in the variable manually). Here's some of the main ones in case you prefer that method...

"hitPoints":500,
"hitPointsMaxMod":400,
"resolvePoints":500,
"resolveMaxMod":400,
"credits":100000,

That will give you 500 hp and resolve and a bunch of money. If you look near the bottom, you can also add these variables to other characters to buff companions too. Make sure to back up your save before modding the file, though, just in case. The file structure is a bit messy, but you can find some things with CTRL+F. The editor would be easier and cleaner, admittedly, but this works too.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
huh...apparently people on fensite is ok with whole kitsune mess, but instead some began bitching on savin for the whole corruption part of the game.
If it's the same comment I'm thinking of, then I saw that too but the person backed off pretty quickly after three of the writers jumped on them. While I'm not a big fan of how the corruption genre usually plays out in these games, the person did have a bit of a point. For a game called Corruption of Champions it has so far been more about the PC fighting against corruption (and fucking fox waifus) than corrupting anything themselves. Savin does mention tho that corruption content like that person was looking for isn't a big want by the paying fanbase atm so *shrug*.

On a somewhat related note, I do like how things have been playing out with Kasyrra so far though (depending on choices made of course). I've been playing my char as someone who gets tempted by Kasyrra nearly every time - even though they know better, so there's room there down the line to possibly have the PC join or succumb to Kasyrra. But that's end game stuff which I doubt we'll be seeing anytime soon.

Reactions: Theratul and menatv

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Also if want to edit any *.coc2 savegame file and don't see "cheater" thing when loading ...
It is a text based save file. Good to edit via text editor like Notepad++ with JSON type syntax highlighting also - if not online by the editor as in above link.
For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game makes a save in two-step proces.
Firstly it creates a save content from brackets (+ those brackets) {...} so the brackets and whats inside it will be later hashed. And this is a text/string hashing and not a file *.coc2 hashing md5 (does all greened-out in spoiler, also with savestamp - the date in epoch milisecond format, but WITHOUT a hash - blued-ones! ).
Secondly save content it writes blued-one content which is this hash and its added as last into the string content (as in only). In other way to speak - not to hash when you have got a hash already inside string...
Lastly if it differs - string values to a hash - accuses you of being a cheater or gives silly message if in silly mode ON... when loading this save file.
To decode "savestamp":1589743210122 you need to undestand that this is in miliseconds as integer value ( ).
There are also tools to change file time created/modified/accessed in Windows OS by the third party software - to match epoch time from savestamp - i use for that.

Anyway, have a fun with save editing - without being a cheater! :cool:

EDIT: I'm not sure if it hashes also uploaded custom image added which will be added as string also. I would say yes it does - but test this by yourself as i don't use custom images for my MC.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Cannot unequip from simple solution.
If you have decided in your journey that you want to use it and are happy with its own transforming ability or stats, but later on - discovered that you cannot unequip it - solution is simple.
Don't click corset if it is equiped on your MC, instead go and buy any other armor and click this other armor like for an example a Leather Jerkin in your Inventory screen (doesn't work at Storage screen) - and choose to EQUIP it - the Leather Jerkin - while you have a corset still on MC.
This way Witch's Corset will go to your Inventory, and Leather Jerkin will take it place at armor slot - and will be used.

EDIT: In other words - it can be removed by armor swapping and not by unequip it.

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
and it's been 2 months since it got updated.
this doesn't sound promising, why didn't they just keep updating the first game? it was so good and solid, there was no reason to just stop in the middle of it. especially because this second game is basically copy paste of the older plot (as far as I can tell)

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
this doesn't sound promising, why didn't they just keep updating the first game? it was so good and solid, there was no reason to just stop in the middle of it. especially because this second game is basically copy paste of the older plot (as far as I can tell)
I believe Megumin was referring to the which last had an update released March 16th, the game was last updated a few days ago (0.2.49) on 15th.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
On corruption, I'd personally like to see a series of dedicated updates to the content when appropriate. Perhaps after a few more hard demonic enemies are implemented. Like weak incubus and succubus. Your corrupted character would learn the trades of the corruption craft from them. Of course, that said, all just depends on what the patron's want.

Corruption could just be a game over mechanic. Get too much you come out your soul when you get fucc by a succ.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
On corruption, I'd personally like to see a series of dedicated updates to the content when appropriate. Perhaps after a few more hard demonic enemies are implemented. Like weak incubus and succubus. Your corrupted character would learn the trades of the corruption craft from them. Of course, that said, all just depends on what the patron's want.

Corruption could just be a game over mechanic. Get too much you come out your soul when you get fucc by a succ.
I believe, at least in CoC2, it is a game-over to hit 100 corruption. I could be wrong, never did enough on purpose let alone by accident to get that high, though I'm sure it's possible to. Not sure what, if anything, happens at that point besides getting a "You Died" moment.

As for getting corruption to be a bigger impact on things, I believe that would take a lot of work to do to get it right. Corruption in CoC1, for instance, was largely irrelevant beyond being an obstacle for companions and some scene choices, but the game would still go in the direction it generally would always: you would still complete each dungeon, fight each boss, and beat Lethice, all regardless of how corrupt or not you were at any point in your story. There might be some occasional differences sprinkled here and there for good measure, but the story would unfold in the same manner either way. It's like how choices in all of the so-called "choices matter" games, they really don't...at all. Because for them to have a real impact on the story, a truly compelling or lasting one, means the game in question would need separate branching paths that don't eventually wind up in the same conclusion after a short period on its own, which from what I've been told is actually much harder to do than it sounds like it should. In contrast, what you're looking for is actually a good CYOA game, which CoC is not really the type.

Last edited:
Reactions: Megumin. and mazqaz

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
How I read the wiki, design document. Corruption will just unlock scenes and extra dialog at thresholds/certain levels. I'd find it more compelling, if as I mentioned, your character lost to a slightly intelligent demon; they'd implant the desire for your character to spread corruption to your party.

"So, how good it feel? Ah you don't have the breath to speak, ah, it was wonderful wasn't?" A lulling whisper. "Hey wouldn't you like to spread this pleasure? You have so many beautiful, cute, and strong companions. Why don't you show them," A fingernail dances daringly, tracing your skin, "now what are you waiting for? Bring them to a ecstasy that can be found by losing yourself to passion. Why not invite one next time we meet~♡"

Something like that to perhaps kick start your involvement in the corruption of your party. I understand a setup like a spiritual muddying of character, however having a character; even an encounter, luring the champion into corrupting their party would be a much more involving scenario; instead of you got screwed by too many demons. So you'll suddenly be able to grope your companions and fuck them like an unhinged, wild beast.

Also if I had my way, I'd also like to see some human-like demons mixed in with the generic red, blue, and whatever skinned colored demons. Just a human with a demon tail and horns. That could be behave like an outwardly human infiltrator of sorts storywise by hiding their demon features.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I believe, at least in CoC2, it is a game-over to hit 100 corruption. I could be wrong, never did enough on purpose let alone by accident to get that high, though I'm sure it's possible to. Not sure what, if anything, happens at that point besides getting a "You Died" moment.
Nope I got 100 corruption and there was no game over, infact you just talk like an asshole more often and some unique options pop up like being forceful with Ryn and groping Cait, other than that nothing else feels different none shuns like in CoC1. Honestly it feels like a useless mechanic I like being a total asshole in rpg games and did my best to raise corruption to 100 early on but whether you're raping a character or having loving intercourse it'll always be "YASS COCK".

Last edited:
Reactions: Megumin.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Nope I got 100 corruption and there was no game over, infact you just talk like an asshole more often and some unique options pop up like being forceful with Ryn and groping Cait, other than that nothing else feels different none shuns like in CoC1. Honestly it feels like a useless mechanic I like being a total asshole in rpg games and did my best to raise corruption to 100 early on but whether you're raping a character or having loving intercourse it'll always be "YASS COCK".
That's beyond disappointing then. At least it doesn't seem to be a gating mechanic unless I missed something. Honestly, I haven't really given CoC2 a good run at all since I've not enough interest in it long enough to play for more than a few scenes. It just doesn't grab me like the original did way back in the day.

Reactions: Megumin.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
There is one game over due to corruption that I can think of is with Kas after the Alraune if you are too much corrupt and violate the imp you get a bad end. But yeah for now it's like an unused stat.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
There is one game over due to corruption that I can think of is with Kas after the Alraune if you are too much corrupt and violate the imp you get a bad end. But yeah for now it's like an unused stat.
It's not a forced bad end, I was 100 during that time and the only way to get a bad end was to suck her cock. Everything else just moves the story along. Not like you have to lower it at all.

Also protip for the type of players that only want to do the dicking, get two dicks there's content in the text that way.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Idk how to gain 100 of corruption. Defeating Cultists and abusing them by sex just gives me 75 of corruption max. Should i do anything special to have that maxed value?

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Just as reminder, there's not a lot content around corruption currently. So there's several softcaps found around 50 and 75 so you don't get to 100 when you currently shouldn't. I mentioned early that there'll probably be updates made to corruption as more demons get inserted into the world. Right now we've just got the imps, cultists, corrupted centaurs, and the main villain Karyrra.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Idk how to gain 100 of corruption. Defeating Cultists and abusing them by sex just gives me 75 of corruption max. Should i do anything special to have that maxed value?
There are special events/options that'll help you raise corruption over the 75 limit. The witch and virility booster postions have a cap of 75 here's the wiki on what stuff increases it, just make sure you are already on the 75 limit before doing said events

Reactions: Mr Technician

Rayrayxx

Jun 28, 2019
Quick Question. Do I gotta upgrade the nursery to the max and continue getting her pregrant in order for her to call me daddy?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes