mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Solid proofs of that?
Yes, its looks like it, but without proofs its just a gossips.
It is not "just gossip".
there were multiple instances where dev team leaked such info.

Off the top of my head. I recall there was solid proof for coc 1 on Akabal, Urta, that dog girl who runs the farm
in tits there was for doctor badger

As for finding and giving you said solid proof.
this is too trivial an argument and I am too busy to bother.
if you don't want to believe me then... shrug. suit yourself.

edit: also a lot of solid proof poofed away when they redid the fennoxo forums and lost all the old posts

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Unfuta? You only get the chance to give a dickgirl her pussy back and prevent a futa from becomming an irredeemable demon.
What are you thinking? That you are the protagonist of this story? Dream on!
/sarcasm off
Oh I'm not foolish enough to expect any of it, not from these devs, but it's still what I would like.

Reactions: namelessone22

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Is it worth getting back into this game? I left after Berwyn wasn't a companion anymore.
No,
1. story is currently on hold due to side quest blunders
2. The only diety you can bind your soul to atm is Keros
3. Actual charater variety seems to have fallen significantly over time
Really? How bad is it?
well besides the load of futas, for alot of the charaters they seem to share alot of personality traits. And this sharing cant be easily explained though lore.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Solid proofs of that?
Yes, its looks like it, but without proofs its just a gossips.
I think it's more people either commissioned or wrote in their OCs/SIs to put in game for fun (fenco/savco games have always focused on input from the community through submissions, donations, commissions, etc), not necessarily that they paid money expressly to fuck and fuck over the player.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Granted I don't think it's a very good practice long term because I think it's very easy for writer's to run into the issue of writing solely from their OCs/SIs perspective, instead of from the player's (or considering the player's input). I think that's probably part of the issue with content that feels like the player is being ignored or are expected to find this new character hot and if you don't you get negative companion comments or corruption points or whatever.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think it's more people either commissioned or wrote in their OCs/SIs to put in game for fun (fenco/savco games have always focused on input from the community through submissions, donations, commissions, etc), not necessarily that they paid money expressly to fuck and fuck over the player.
That is proof that they are SIs.

But there is also the part where the owners of those SIs explicitly and specifically requested that their precious SIs will never be on the receiving end

As in, people asked to turn things around on those characters.
Fen explicitly told us no, and explicitly told us it is because their owner does not want the character to be on the receiving end.

This came up multiple times, and is also part of why they are hostile to modding. Because modders wrote options to desecrate their precious SIs. Which greatly offended them.

I didn't take screencaps because I didn't think the forums will get deleted.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
That is proof that they are SIs.

But there is also the part where the owners of those SIs explicitly and specifically requested that their precious SIs will never be on the receiving end

As in, people asked to turn things around on those characters.
Fen explicitly told us no, and explicitly told us it is because their owner does not want the character to be on the receiving end.

This came up multiple times, and is also part of why they are hostile to modding. Because modders wrote options to desecrate their precious SIs. Which greatly offended them.

I didn't take screencaps because I didn't think the forums will get deleted.
They literally altered posts to make people look like they said something asinine and you didn't think they would delete stuff?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Does CoC2 have something similar to TiTS Fated names? I was about to suggest that CoC2 should have something similar to that. But then I realized with how Sav&Co. is very reluctant to give the player any power aside from empty titles and how they put their own OC's way above the player there'll be a conflict of interest.

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
Does anyone have a download link for the Vivian update bc I don’t really want to wait until it becomes public the writer’s for CoC2 and TiTs may be assholes but at least they are continuing to create content for their games there are too many games with good potential/Premise that ended up being abandoned or put on hold endlessly for various reasons that at least the fact that they are continuing to work on their projects and put out content even if that content is absolute crap is better for me than being abandoned or put on hold

Jan 18, 2018
Mega: /
Pixeldrain: /
Steam beta key (October-November): m1hOsycIeLbIrAojMump
0.5.21 Patch Notes:
  • Viviane, the witch of the woods, has a new questline that ends with her recruitment. Bring her some succubi milk to investigate its magical properties, and she’ll pursue that with all the rigor of a mad mage. ( )
  • Bunch of bugfixes.
  • New busts for a recruited Viv (by Moira)
viviane_bust.Moira.0.png anonarts vivianne.png

Last edited:

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
0.5.21 Patch Notes:
  • Viviane, the witch of the woods, has a new questline that ends with her recruitment. Bring her some succubi milk to investigate its magical properties, and she’ll pursue that with all the rigor of a mad mage. ( )
sells succubus milk btw

Br9000

Mar 29, 2018
I completely forgot there were humans in this game
The amount of half breed races is too damn high anubians, batfolk, catfolk, mothfolk, sheepfolk, and taeleer like where the hell did they come from why did evolution get rid of almost all of their beastlike traits only keeping the bare minimum to signal that they are non human. I get that the codex for anubians and catfolk say they are human half breeds but why have them all default to human with animal ears and tail hell even the one orchalf breed follows that same rule. I know my dislike for quint is partly because the taeleer are just humans larping as a different race the damned things look like they just glued fur on their ankles and forearms took a few rabbit tails and ears then called it a day.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I'm sure Viv has her fans. But she just never was that interesting of character to me. Maybe she will be more fleshed out now that she's a companion.

And apparently that's the last companion we will get. I would have wished that paladin girl (Eryka?) would have been a companion before VIviane. But oh well..

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes