Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Who can Cait ever sleep around with that you might be interested in?

And when are you forced to see Cait if you leave her at the Frost Hound?

I really can't think of any instances of any of those things offhand.

Jollira

Nov 13, 2017
As for Aly being good for writing stuff for female champs, not if you have zero interest in dick cause she's obsessed with them.
Also not if your interest in dick hinges on it not being attached to some woman or femboy/whatever Etheryn is now.

Last edited:

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
Who can Cait ever sleep around with that you might be interested in?

And when are you forced to see Cait if you leave her at the Frost Hound?

I really can't think of any instances of any of those things offhand.
Brint and her have sex. (Only find out about this is if you ask him about his opinion on Cait.) So if Brint is your main love interest Cait is cucking you. In general I'm kinda curious why Brint doesn't get as much hate, because its made clear he regularly sleeps around with other women.

Berwyn, Etheryn and Everlyn you have you have to give the ok on these scenes. (So, its your own fault if you don't like these scenes.)
You can see Cait walking out of an alley covered in cum. Its implied she was blowing someone. (You don't actually see the scene, more so the after math. I'm assuming this done for world building purposes.) I don't know how to trigger this scene. But I believe it randomly triggers when walking around. Its basically flavor text for one of the tiles in Hawthorne. (The game doesn't stop you like when the blacksmith in Hawthorne is talking to the chick with the eye patch, so you can easily skip over it.) I typically don't read the these so, its easily missable.

I can't recall if its Boomer or Lusamine, but Cait has sex with one of them. (Minor Characters who I don't really care about, but I know they have some fans. once again don't remeber where this scene pops up, but I recall it being thing and annoying someone on the site. And no it not when you defeat them. Its in the frosthound.)

I know the at the wedding to the Horse chick Cait is involved in the orgy. Sure its not with any characters you care about (believe it was with the futa gaurds), but you still have to read about Cait having sex.

On whole I don't think Cait is the most offensive character, and I genuinely don't have a lot of animosity for her. I'm typically indifferent towards her. But, when she is constantly inserted into scenes (minor or major) I can understand why people are annoyed with her. That was kind of my main point.

Not really trying to jump on the Cait hate bandwagon, as most people have pointed out, she makes clear what she is and behaves in a way fitting of a whore. Its like complaining about water being wet. But, I wouldn't be surprised if someone made a mod to remove her like people did with Urta from CoC1.

Last edited:

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Brint and her have sex. (Only find out about this is if you ask him about his opinion on Cait.) So if Brint is your main love interest Cait is cucking you. In general I'm kinda curious why Brint doesn't get as much hate, because its made clear he regularly sleeps around with other women.
Because i made sure do mad cow quest without cait and stay in wilderness until he transformed into woman

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016

Berwyn, Etheryn and Everlyn you have you have to give the ok on these scenes. (So, its your own fault if you don't like these scenes.)
You can see Cait walking out of an alley covered in cum. Its implied she was blowing someone. (You don't actually see the scene, more so the after math. I'm assuming this done for world building purposes.) I don't know how to trigger this scene. But I believe it randomly triggers when walking around. Its basically flavor text for one of the tiles in Hawthorne. (The game doesn't stop you like when the blacksmith in Hawthorne is talking to the chick with the eye patch, so you can easily skip over it.) I typically don't read the these so, its easily missable.

I can't recall if its Boomer or Lusamine, but Cait has sex with one of them. (Minor Characters who I don't really care about, but I know they have some fans. once again don't remeber where this scene pops up, but I recall it being thing and annoying someone on the site.)

I know the at the wedding to the Horse chick Cait is involved in the orgy. Sure its not with any characters you care about (believe it was with the futa gaurds), but you still have to read about Cait having sex.

On whole I don't think Cait is the most offensive character, and I genuinely don't have a lot of animosity for her. I'm typically indifferent towards her. But, when she is constantly inserted into scenes (minor or major) I can understand why people are annoyed with her. That was kind of my main point.

Not really trying to jump on the Cait hate bandwagon, as most people have pointed out, she makes clear what she is and behaves in a way fitting of a whore. Its like complaining about water being wet. But, I wouldn't be surprised if someone made a mod to remove her like people did with Urta from CoC1.
Idk, it just has always seemed a weird complaint to me. Most of what you just mentioned is player prompted and you'll never see unless you intentionally tell Cait to go bang someone. The only exceptions are a one sentence mention of the fact tthat her and Brint bang and the short mention of her sleeping with a random NPC off to the side during the wedding (the bride's mom iirc).

I've just never really seen her as being forced on you as much as is tossed around here.

Reactions: Shiro15

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
Idk, it just has always seemed a weird complaint to me. Most of what you just mentioned is player prompted and you'll never see unless you intentionally tell Cait to go bang someone. The only exceptions are a one sentence mention of the fact tthat her and Brint bang and the short mention of her sleeping with a random NPC off to the side during the wedding (the bride's mom iirc).

I've just never really seen her as being forced on you as much as is tossed around here.
I largely agree with that sentiment. I personally don't care about her, as she's one dimensional to me, so I typically don't interact with her. But I do remeber a while back someone in the forums wanted to see how much of the game can you get through without Cait, and they found several mentioning of her, despite her never being a member in their party or being recruited, and I believe the wedding to the horse girl can't be triggered without bringing Cait, so if you want that wedding you have to see the Cait orgy scene afterwards. I guess I'm a fence sitter on this, as I get the annoyance to degree. But don't care enough about it.

Because i made sure do mad cow quest without cait and stay in wilderness until he transformed into woman
In my male playthrough it didn't matter to me the Brint was having sex with Cait, as I was going to turn them into Brienne. But if you're playing as a female champ and you want them to be straight. Then the female champ players don't really have an option for a monogamous or loyal lover, as all the male characters sleep around.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
But if you're playing as a female champ and you want them to be straight. Then the female champ players don't really have an option for a monogamous or loyal lover, as all the male characters sleep around.
Oh, believe me, it is painful. But there are couple of guys planned that will be on monagomous spectrum of things.

As for brint, It feels like a lot of his fans, at least in this forum, like to ignore his whorish aspects. Which I get, but I am personally really not that desperate to propose my love to a guy who schools me for not invinting him to fuck a girl that I have no interest in. Plus his various bastards.
I do sometimes wonder If he would be as popular if we had wider options in guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfmherokiller

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Clearly if there were more options and Brienne didn't exist, I'm sure Brint would lose a lot of popularity......... but in a world where if you don't want Brint and your other option is Quint, it's not hard to understand why which is preferred to Brint.

Regarding the matter with Cait, the reason why Brint is not hated is that Cait gives him a blowjob the first day they meet and maybe something else can be ignored if you don't take her as a partner and You recruit Brint and many around here usually leave Cait in the tavern and many choose to simply have selective amnesia and forget about that detail (I usually do the latter with many nice details that Brint has).

Also due to other details such as that he is one of the easiest companions to recruit and that he is the access door to what seems to be one of the best female characters Brienne, this makes many ignore his dirty laundry, he is also a good tank and you will find straight male players who like the way Brint is (someone once explained the reason for this here but I don't remember xd).

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I just don't like Cait because she has literally nothing going for her besides being a whore and all the writers conveying her as if she's a perfect person with no flaws. It makes for an uber boring character that just feels directionless, which really isn't something you want for the first companion and one with most content.

I also think it's odd to call Cait acting like a whore fitting because that implies whores(the profession) are all just sluts who can't think of anything but sex. I don't mind having sluts in the game, but I feel the way they portray sex workers can be kinda harmful if I'm being honest. Not to say the devs intended for that to be the case, but death of the author and all that.

It really sucks absolutely none of these characters have internal conflict with themselves. Would be pretty interesting if Cait was still a whore but felt it was more of an obligation to her because of the way she grew up, rather than something she wants to do herself. Would essentially be a rewrite of the character but I think it's way more interesting. Could even have two routes where one helps her explore her own identity and maybe stop being a part of the temple, while the other you basically just gaslight her into becoming Cait's current turbo slut self. Essentially just a different take on the romance vs corruption route shindig but with some actual themes to take away from the whole thing.

But alas we just have inferior Anno and even more inferior Helia.

Did I already mention that these devs really like reusing character archetypes?

Last edited:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Key that are able to open fuckton of locks is a great key.
Lock that can be opened with a fuckton of keys is a very bad lock.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I believe Benjamin Franklin once wrote a letter to a colleague extolling the virtues of experienced women.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
In general I'm kinda curious why Brint doesn't get as much hate,
Several reasons.
Gays are a minority. This instantly means less people are attracted to or care about Brint.
A lot of people on this site are into NTR and he's a literal Bull.
For people who are straight and not into being cucked, you can turn him into a chick like 10 mins into the game, permanently, at which point he instantly becomes questionablt pathologically loyal to you for no explained or questioned reason.
Brint's actually a nice guy and knowing a guy you like is fucking chicks, as a straight man, is... good for him?
The only reason to care is if you are a woman specifically attracted to him or a man attracted to him and in general people are a lot more picky when deciding if men are hot than women so that's not actually all that likely, especially since he has a bara-bait body but the artstyle sort of ruins that, being fairly cartoony.
Arona also gets a pass on this because you can turn her into your loyal sub or even as a dom she'll usually only fuck around if you click the 'make arona fuck someone' button.

Cait's ntr stuff is mostly seen if you click the afforementioned 'sleep with vivian' button or you wait in town. Not explore. Wait, specifically. I had her in my party the entire game last run and outside of doing that I don't actually remember her sleeping with anyone without being told to. Even when you set up a literal child-grooming sex temple on your doorstep she only gets involved in scenes involving you (wherein she inserts herself without asking until you remove her from the party, pretty annoying). Seems to be something they've been going around trying to edit out. QuinnerQuinnerChickenDinner fucks around a lot with no input from you and he also seems to be fairly unpopular because of this and just how fucking stupid his character is and how much the world has to bend over backwards to justify him.

On top of this Cait intoroduces herself saying 'lmao imma fuck around will dis make u mad' then people let her join by saying no and get mad when she fucks around in a world of whores when she's the actual literal princess of whores so a lot of it honestly comes down to people just being really fucking stupid.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Could even have two routes where one helps her explore her own identity and maybe stop being a part of the temple, while the other you basically just gaslight her into becoming Cait's current turbo slut self. Essentially just a different take on the romance vs corruption route shindig but with some actual themes to take away from the whole thing.
That is technically what Savin has in mind with temple/no temple choice. Well, she will not be that much less slutty in non temple path but thec concept it near the same.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
So the temple is already supposed to be her corruption path? How utterly disappointing.

I was hoping, with how depraved she already is, that at some point we would be able to give her that last small push into demonhood. And if not, then at least whore her out to make some extra cash on the side.
Maybe Kas will give the champ a chance to toss her through the next portal after her sister. She'll get plenty of corruption there.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Nah, her being a temple Priestess is not her corrupt path. We can influence her to become a full blown pimp the last I remember. Basically, she goes from a fair leader of a sex establishment to a full blown back alley brothel gangsta.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
John Cena called, asked 'are you sure about that?'.
Yes. In the same way the site has plenty of gays but straight is the majority, it has plenty of cuckees even if self-insert everyone should love just my oc (while they openly cheat on everyone) is the majority

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
No. And I think most people do not since a lot of characters that inhabit it are poor (Darius, Imad, Rune) and most people are not really into idea of fucking hos. Since we already have many willing partners that do not sell their body for a living.

It also seems to flanderize Cait, which I am not the biggest fan off.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes