ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I like Azyyran lol
If you pick cuddle with her it turns your wake up scene into a threesome with best boy brienne
I don't get the point of the paladinner chick though. Like, I'm not angry she's a thing or has preferences or anything, I just don't get the point of her. She adds nothing except an occasional scene you could easily never see. She has basically no personality or agency beyond 'that chick azyran fucks'

Reactions: Konstantinus

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Speaking of this game being a mess, how about that Morale system? Where you can be either be a pure sexless nerd that gets cucked by any and every character in the game or be rapey degenerate demon that sometimes gets cucked by special characters in the game. Its not like Coc 1 where it actually matters when your evil or pure, with towns and characters straight refusing to interact with you if you so much as have a little bit of corruption on you it's almost like the characters in coc1 had enough common sense to care about the big fucking demon war goin on or something.
Trash. I like being paladin where i can purify demon with my dick

Sep 20, 2018
Those all suck. Some variation of brint/enne would be a better version of every single character in the game.
Oh and while we're ruminating on characters we'd like, I want a subby guy or futa (that is to say has an penis) with an oral focus who isn't rude about it. Sucking for fun, not to be degraded.
Tits has all the snake chicks, but none of the games lets us BE the snake chicks.
:confused:o_O:unsure::WaitWhat:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
But what if the player is a Girl too?
Doesn't seem to matter. The female paladink (Liaden?) still only has eyes for Azzy.

It's been a long time since I did that quest. But if my memory of it is correct, Liaden comes along for the quest but didn't do a whole heck of a lot. Then because of reasons and such, she somehow falls in love with Azzy. And ONLY Azzy. To make it worse, you have to play matchmaker for them.

Even if you are female/lesbian, it doesn't matter. I think you can only have sex with a non corrupted Liaden is to essentially be the 3rd wheel in the scene at the Frost Hound.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Doesn't seem to matter. The female paladink (Liaden?) still only has eyes for Azzy.

It's been a long time since I did that quest. But if my memory of it is correct, Liaden comes along for the quest but didn't do a whole heck of a lot. Then because of reasons and such, she somehow falls in love with Azzy. And ONLY Azzy. To make it worse, you have to play matchmaker for them.

Even if you are female/lesbian, it doesn't matter. I think you can only have sex with a non corrupted Liaden is to essentially be the 3rd wheel in the scene at the Frost Hound.
Quest goes like "beat hornets to submission -> decide to clense hive -> pick 'dirty' honey core -> go to sanders for core clensing -> he clense core and make pathetic excuse that he cant finish cleansing in hive just because -> he says that there are lumia paladin and you should find her instead -> you take her to the hive -> she hold cleansed core in her hands for 10 second -> teh end"

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Quest goes like "beat hornets to submission -> decide to clense hive -> pick 'dirty' honey core -> go to sanders for core clensing -> he clense core and make pathetic excuse that he cant finish cleansing in hive just because -> he says that there are lumia paladin and you should find her instead -> you take her to the hive -> she hold cleansed core in her hands for 10 second -> teh end"
The funny thing is that even if you make all the right choices the result is the same.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
WTF? What's the point of this shit? If there's a demand from the fanbase, or one of the writers just has an idea for a new companion that the others like well enough (because I agree that you have to have some measures against content bloat), why would they ignore that for an arbitrary rule like "one companion per writer"? They're treating this like it's a D&D campaign or something, letting players only have one character: each writer gets one OC they can plug into the game. This game is actually just the PC tagging along for the writers' D&D campaign LMAO.

I'll say it again: this game really needed an artistic director.
I agree. I mean Savin is using double standards as he write Arona, Cait and Etheryn while everyone else is allowed only one.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I'd also point on that we don't really have many/any futa characters that fit that mold, either.
None you can marry, or take on dates or have any real non-sexual romance with. I mean, some of them kinda obviously have deeper feelings develop or developing, like Arona or even Evelyn, but the only full-on romantic relationship with a futa character I'd say is Valencia.
That one I would guess is because futa/dickgirl is seen more as a fetish, where characters are created more for fulfilling sexual fantasy than anything deeper. I do think that Aly new dickgirl Valkery seems promising on that regard

Those all suck. Some variation of brint/enne would be a better version of every single character in the game.
Oh and while we're ruminating on characters we'd like, I want a subby guy or futa (that is to say has an penis) with an oral focus who isn't rude about it. Sucking for fun, not to be degraded.
Tits has all the snake chicks, but none of the games lets us BE the snake chicks.
You want a subby guy to sit there and squirm while you suck him dry? My wo/man!
But what if the player is a Girl too?

I think that is being fixed. Liaden will still be a lesbian, but female champs will be more involved.

Reactions: menatv

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
They're gonna fuck up the corruption route and take away the chance to not even have to deal with Azzy's bs, bet.
You still won't get Azzy on the corruption route, if that's what you mean.

They are going to change pushing her into the honey, though, cuz it was pretty nonsensical. Corruption will happen by some other method.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
That one I would guess is because futa/dickgirl is seen more as a fetish, where characters are created more for fulfilling sexual fantasy than anything deeper. I do think that Aly new dickgirl Valkery seems promising on that regard

You want a subby guy to sit there and squirm while you suck him dry? My wo/man!

I think that is being fixed. Liaden will still be a lesbian, but female champs will be more involved.
whatever happened to the futa valks? then again the whole expansion has been such a massive disappointment I can't really expect much from them either.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Sadly that's very unlikely, he's got so many variables now he'd be a nightmare to write new content for even if any of the writers wanted to take him on. He's considered feature complete as of now.
Reminder that they still haven't added his old sex scenes in despite saying they would.

At this point I'm pretty sure it isn't happening and they only said it for damage control. What a joke.

Alpharoch

May 13, 2018
can anyone give me 100% save game? all I need in that save is, all possible repeated sex scenes and all companions unlocked.
I don't really care how player character looks but female Herm is good.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes