Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Too bad you couldn't kick her in the lava during the Dawnsword quest. It would've been another reference. To Anakin painfully getting melted alive! We're all about references in this quest, right? :p
About hive corruption.
Sorry, """""corruption""""".

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I'm sure the number of people that kick them in the honey has absolutely nothing to do with the hive quest being rewritten and that the corruption route won't be nurfed into oblivion at all /sarcasm.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I'm sure the number of people that kick them in the honey has absolutely nothing to do with the hive quest being rewritten and that the corruption route won't be nurfed into oblivion at all /sarcasm.
I would kick them immedeataly in the pool if it mean I could still take Azzy. But personally I would rather help Azzy lay her eggs in some random gals or would even ask Brienne, Arona and Cait if I could let them have their ass for her eggs. Because no matter how I rather want to have my butt exclusive for the Drider queen to see our daughters growing safe.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
any tips on how to defeat this guy? he just instakills Cait and kills me and brint next round
You underleveled or have bad build. I beat him with frost brint and IIRC cait without much of a problem. Dont remember exactly what I was using for a weapon, probably unique throwing spear with holly affinity from wanna-ba-dwarfs city smith.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
any tips on how to defeat this guy? he just instakills Cait and kills me and brint next round
I oneshot the dude with smites and had Ryn in her Queenly Garment to heal all damage done to my party...maybe go to sanders for a blessing (so you have max willpower for 24 hours) and switch all your skills to the ones that do holy damage?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
It's being significantly expanded, actually, that's pretty much the whole point of it being rewritten - very few people ever pick the corruption option cuz it's boring and pointless. There's supposed to be 4 or 5 new NPCs on the corruption side.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Apparently bringing Atugia helps as well. I don't know how much though cause I don't care about combat and just cheese.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
It's being significantly expanded, actually, that's pretty much the whole point of it being rewritten - very few people ever pick the corruption option cuz it's boring and pointless. There's supposed to be 4 or 5 new NPCs on the corruption side.
I will be pleasantly surprised if it turns out good, but I also hope so.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Speaking of Atugia, apparently once Gardeford is done helping Tobs with...something, his next project is TuiQuest 1!

I'm pretty excited.

That being said...given how long character quests seem to have been taking, wouldn't expect it until deep into next year.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
We only have Garret and Darius who are only into girls/feminine people and most people agree that they are less than steller. Some may even call them bad. I call them shit.

Because I played through around 12 Otome games up to this point, and let me tell you, they are terrible even compared to even most bland husbandos.

You do already have Cait, Arona and Agni for your choice of fuckbuddy/girlfriend experience.
Those all suck. Some variation of brint/enne would be a better version of every single character in the game.
Oh and while we're ruminating on characters we'd like, I want a subby guy or futa (that is to say has an penis) with an oral focus who isn't rude about it. Sucking for fun, not to be degraded.
Tits has all the snake chicks, but none of the games lets us BE the snake chicks.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
>Azyyran suddenly ask to us permission about her relationship with female paladin
>She also emphasis that hornet are polyamory
>"Can i join ?"
>"Sorry, she's lesbian"

and you people ask why you always kick them and made them as bimbo

View attachment 2254767
Azy is uninteresting, but the girl she is with is even moreso. There is 0 reason to join that relationship.

Their entire couples act is just ridiculous drivel that adds fuck all to the game. "they have lives and relationships of their own!!1" isn't really an argument when the whole game is a sex fantasy around the player.

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
Speaking of this game being a mess, how about that Morale system? Where you can be either be a pure sexless nerd that gets cucked by any and every character in the game or be rapey degenerate demon that sometimes gets cucked by special characters in the game. Its not like Coc 1 where it actually matters when your evil or pure, with towns and characters straight refusing to interact with you if you so much as have a little bit of corruption on you it's almost like the characters in coc1 had enough common sense to care about the big fucking demon war goin on or something.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes