sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Anyone else had the issue where your character couldn't impregnate Eubicha (Centaur carrier) and/or the Hellhound? My char with Virility of 84 in rut couldn't get them pregnant even if he fucked them nonstop (had this issue start in v5.24 update)
Increase your ball size into 25 inch

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoctorSargePep
Sep 20, 2018
About 30? been doing them while going back and fort between missions and the orc camp's schedule pregnant sex to keep them happy.
Pretty sure I ain't, even went to Oxanna to get her to cure sterility...that plus I've been able to impregnate the Orc Girls, Brienne, Elthara, the Harem Catgirls and Oxanna herself, I'm just having problems with the Hellhound and Eubicha for some reason.
Try having and the increase your virility
that might do something,but I'm at 17 inches by 5.4 inches and not having this issue with either

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I enjoy sillyness in sex scenes so my character is a veritable CUM-CANNON
1671541917099.png
BTW this is after visiting Hrethra to get into rut, I did made a mistake getting rid of an item tho so might have to start all-over again, hopefully in this update I can impregnate them again cuz IDK what I'm doing wrong.

Alpharoch

May 13, 2018
can anyone give me 100% save game? all I need in that save is, all possible repeated sex scenes and all companions unlocked.
I don't really care how player character looks but female Herm is good.

barsa

Sep 17, 2017
View attachment 2249994
Have you tried playing this games "sister" game Trials In Tainted Space? You can have like 100 balls the size of the moon there that have enough nut butter in them so that you could potentially cum out the sun. Usually the game would make it so that it is impossible for your character to move around because of their sheer gargantuan size, but one of your companions actually let's you buy a pink hoverboard for girls that you can ride around on instead then.
Doesn't matter if your scrotum is near reaching critical mass and turning into a black hole. Pink hoverboard bro is here to save the day and completely ignore your ball god given immovability. :sneaky:(y)

(The game hard crashes when the cum output of your balls reaches a certain number (xⁿ). If I remember correctly it was when n got somewhere at around and above 30. But for me it was well worth finding out.)

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Usually the game would make it so that it is impossible for your character to move around because of their sheer gargantuan size, but one of your companions actually let's you buy a pink hoverboard for girls that you can ride around on instead then.
I remember seeing the hoverboard and just thought it was a way to cheaply increase your ability to move not completely destroy a mechanic that can result in a bad end.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Have you tried playing this games "sister" game Trials In Tainted Space? You can have like 100 balls the size of the moon there that have enough nut butter in them so that you could potentially cum out the sun. Usually the game would make it so that it is impossible for your character to move around because of their sheer gargantuan size, but one of your companions actually let's you buy a pink hoverboard for girls that you can ride around on instead then.
Doesn't matter if your scrotum is near reaching critical mass and turning into a black hole. Pink hoverboard bro is here to save the day and completely ignore your ball god given immovability. :sneaky:(y)

(The game hard crashes when the cum output of your balls reaches a certain number (xⁿ). If I remember correctly it was when n got somewhere at around and above 30. But for me it was well worth finding out.)
I have played it yes, it's very fun! also made a cum-cannon char there, but admitingly I haven't touched it since they changed from flash to the new UI, is just...way too slow and annoying to make a character now (waiting till they figure out a way to make using the inventory faster than watching paint dry)

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I'm not that into masculine traits but you've gotta admit those are pretty good designs (albeit a bit similar). Seems a bit of a waste to use them for unfuckable NPC's.
I would not call him really masculine. Remove the mustache and that mountain goat beard and he would be a pretty boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfmherokiller

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
View attachment 2249994
BTW this is after visiting Hrethra to get into rut, I did made a mistake getting rid of an item tho so might have to start all-over again, hopefully in this update I can impregnate them again cuz IDK what I'm doing wrong.

Speaking multiple tentacles, can you breed harem cats all at once in the same time ?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Speaking multiple tentacles, can you breed harem cats all at once in the same time ?
No.
Only scenes I can remember doing that in were in CoC1, with the forst elves who fetishize tentacles, some sandwitch scenes which may be from revamp/xianxia and apparently TiTs with the mom/daughter pair who camwhore but I could never get it to let me click that.
Not aware of coc 2 having any tentacle orgy scenes,

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes