Sep 20, 2018
Isn't Ryn quest essentially 'the story'.
I had to stop after accepting the mission from the goddess to go to main menu and load to add Ryn on the correct assumption they're the only ally who actually matters at all and has any personal stakes in anything.
If you're about Lumia (goddess of fertility)quest,no that content is for now is just added flavor for the quest,but if you're asking about her sister;yes that is connected to the story
No.
KM is the story. The current story thread is Calise's quest.
Ryn's quest was directly linked with the story as of Winter City, but now it's just chasing down her sister and getting her cage off...neither of which is super important to the world at large.
No chasing her sister is connected to the large story,as the weapons the demons are use to attack Khor 'Minos come from a former territory of Boreal Elves;specifically family

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
It wasn't just one, but the Elthara preg bullshit really didn't help.
In their defense, Elthara wasn't out of nowhere, discount Cait (Salwah) was them testing the waters, Elthara was just them doubling down and opening the floodgates. I don't know what's worse, having to pay for someone else to breed, or having your character call a bull in so they can get cucked.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Those two were made independently of each other.

And also, Salwah is not discount Cait; Rune is the two copper ho that proudly wears that title over her thinly constructed pantyhose.

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Really though its weird the party is so accepting of Quinny tittinus apparently using sexual magic on Autugia in the open repeatedly all the time so much it actually starts working. They have a lot of dialogue that's basically "we'll give him a chance but if he does anything cult like he's gone". And he does nothing but act like a cult member. But you can't officially kick him from the party even though kicking him from the town should be fairly reasonable rather than letting the openly attempting mind-control ex-cultist live in the center of town.
He's too much effort to recruit for how ugly he is normally so I never realized how stupid his character is.
Although this will be partially a result of half the companions having next to no content including Autugia.
Even Vivienne specifically moves into your wayfort rather than the normal town and keeps to herself and doesn't openly practice dark magic on her allies as she's fairly amoral but she's also not an idiot. He's being openly stupid and just getting away with it.

Like I have no real issue if companions want to sleep with each other and such (I'll just not recruit annoying ones, like how I'll likely never recruit Quinn again now I know he's using lust magic on his own team), if they make creepy comments, etc, that all makes sense with the world its set in and not every character has to be a polite, non-sleazy and likeable, but he is very specifically marked out as being an issue because he's ex-cult, warned not to use cult magic and the like for easy sex, then instantly starts doing so and no one reacts to this at all. If he was just wooing her with his words it'd be fine.
We should really be able to call him out on htis and get him kicked out of the entire town, not just the party.
I don't see Garth letting the guy live above his daughter (and the kids) if its know he uses cult magic casually.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Imagine not telling Quinn to fuck off and die. And then bitching how shitty he is, lmao.
Before you recruit him he seems like a nice guy who turns down sex because 'I don't want to relapse into cultist behavior'. I was under the impression until like yesterday he was a bland nice guy because I ignored him for being a bland ugly nice guy.
The very instant you recruit him he's using dark magic on one of his own allies.
Its also really stupid you have Arugia, specifically the character he does this to, to train him, rather than, say, Brint/enne who's either not Quint's type or pathologically loyal. Its a scenario that feels like the mc being an idiot purely to push Quinn's agenda. She's noted to be resistant to it so I guess that checks out but otherwise its really stupid.
Kind of like how in the midget Manticore quest you turn into a stuttering moron and start hearing your inner thoughts out of nowhere despite not acting like that in any other scene in the game (including other ones written by the same author).

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I wonder if they forgot the swordswoman Cait stole her spellsword set from. That lady's been in a coma at the church for years.
I liked that scene 'cause its all super dark with the implications (the implications) of her vomitting cum and such, meanwhile my cait has literally thousands of ml of cum in all 3 holes at all times and I don't even know where she got it from.
Its like in tits when they make comments on uncomparable dick size and such and its like zamn is that another magic snake lady who makes your dick bigger every sex scene? I mean, its already 5 times my own bodies size, but lets goooo

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Its more that they do, but player transformation limits are so absurdly high that it kind of breaks the lore and its hard to consistently write around that or care to. Once you get beyond 'horse dick' you're beyond most npc's noted to be particularly big. So they're small, compared to you. But compared to everyone else they're big. Easier to assume the guy who clicks 'suck horse dick' wants the fantasy of sucking a big dick than to assume they want you to go 'wow this is such a big dick (looks at own throbbing penis, which covers the entirity of the visible landscape) sike'

• Haha
Reactions: Poopinmybutt

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
View attachment 2243860
There is also this guy who is not fuckable... It almost feels like they are using a character being a guy as a shorthand for "sorry, you aint fucking this one"... I am just tiered...
His final form is also looks good, from the design perspective, as for a 'game' that favors futa trait (yes, in this 'game' being a futa is a trait) over everything.
1671446827442.png

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone else had the issue where your character couldn't impregnate Eubicha (Centaur carrier) and/or the Hellhound? My char with Virility of 84 in rut couldn't get them pregnant even if he fucked them nonstop (had this issue start in v5.24 update)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoctorSargePep
Sep 20, 2018
Anyone else had the issue where your character couldn't impregnate Eubicha (Centaur carrier) and/or the Hellhound? My char with Virility of 84 in rut couldn't get them pregnant even if he fucked them nonstop (had this issue start in v5.24 update)
How much time between bangs?,cause it takes roughly 12-15 days for Eubicha and Hellhound is about 10 days-2 weeks

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes