Oct 10, 2021
Actually thinking on its Garret's moms quest (which has the same monster the drunk chick imagines).
Dunno who wrote that quest, too lazy to look up quest name to find out.
It's wordy, therefore its TOBS.

Also, jesus christ that parser screenshot is painful to see. They really need to find a better way to keep track of variables.

Jan 18, 2018
- Direct Downloads: /
Steam beta key (November-December): u2EXFNIg25KrbzRpY0p1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.5.26 Patch Notes:
  • After finishing Lumia’s quest, you can find Valkyries out in the world and join them in their hunts (in the Rift, Frostwood, and Old Forest) for fun and smutty profit. (By Gardeford)
  • More bugfixes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2021
Huh, wow they finally added an improvement to the setting. A group is finally doing stuff to fight off demons too. It's a small thing, but it's nice to see.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
by Gardeford
I don't follow which authors people hate, but I do know which author's content generally doesn't appeal to me, and Garde's stuff just doesn't do it for me. Again, no hate on the authors, I couldn't give a shit about the drama, but hopefully we'll get some more interesting stuff soon (though I'm sure others are at least enjoying the recent content). Speaking of, I really hope we get some more Kas content soon, feels like a while since she got something even though she's the primary(?) antagonist. Though I'm really just waiting for whatever Wsan's got coming up next, I typically enjoy his stuff and he seems the most consistent with his content.
1671264730960.png

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
yes, they're just on the "backburner" atm, I believe there's only one thing that's being prioritized over them atm, I just don't remember what it is.
They're not really on the backburner, they're being written now. Wsans been working on them for like 4 months.

Though it probably should have been backburnered a while longer tbh.

acusrola

May 30, 2020
A psuedo incest fetish, not a harem one. She's specifically scared of losing you to 'the countless other people you fuck' in drunk wayfort chicks quest. She barely comments on you fucking otherwise and if offered sex in scenes where for example Cait will accept she'll turn it down I think always.
The whole 'fuck my family it'll be hot' shit comes out of literally nowhere.
She also makes out with and performs oral on her sister so its an exception to her own I think otherwise 100% obsessive loyalty to you, too.
Like her family registers entirely differently to anyone else.
Ehh, tomato-tamota. You are right, of course, now that I think about it more than 5 seconds it is pseudo-incest fetish and not harem. Also pseudo-incest? Cuz, you know, eating out your own sister is not incest?
1671273671788.png

I'm not judging, I think the idea is hot. But the author can fuck off with the "pseudo" - as if that makes it any less degenerate. "Oh don't worry, my sister was just sucking me off - it's not actual incest, just pseudo-incest. It's not like I had sex with her!" Is the line drawn arbitrarily at penetration? I know that for some reason sibling incest is treated as more or less fine in the game.

Also, I guess I didn't answer M0nte 's original point. Why is she into it and not he? I think it's explicitly said after the transformation that she still has the same mind and is more or less the "same person" despite the physical differences.

So it's either,
A: Brint is hiding his massive kink on pimping out his mom and sis to the player.
Or
B: Somehow turning into a female version of him also made him (her) want to pimp out his (her) mom and sis to the player.

Is wsan a hack fraud? Am I going to be crucified for saying that?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I don't follow which authors people hate, but I do know which author's content generally doesn't appeal to me, and Garde's stuff just doesn't do it for me.
There are no generally agreed hate list, besides the smol s(avin), of writers that everybody agreed on. There are majority for someone like tobs or...that one, what the fuck his name is...but even than SOMETIMES that hated writers are able to deliver something worthy, in one way or another.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I mean, Cait does not fuck Quinn. Why do you have to start a conversation where your opening statement is factually false?
Hey now, don't give Cait to much credit, the Mallach temple event shows that Bubblelord sees her as such a big whore that wanting to screw any penis she sees is ingrained into her DNA at this point. Surprisingly, in Bubble's canon Quin is the reason they're not hooking up. The guy who makes a random waitress cum to prove his powers work, and makes it very clear in his companion talks he'd hook up with every female companion and Berwyn as long as he was top, yeah apparently hatesex is the one thing that Quin will never do.
Bubble might of realized that you need some reason to like Quin, but doing it by making him have more control than Cait was a stupid way to do it.

Reactions: MoneyMan181

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Hey now, don't give Cait to much credit, the Mallach temple event shows that Bubblelord sees her as such a big whore that wanting to screw any penis she sees is ingrained into her DNA at this point. Surprisingly, in Bubble's canon Quin is the reason they're not hooking up. The guy who makes a random waitress cum to prove his powers work, and makes it very clear in his companion talks he'd hook up with every female companion and Berwyn as long as he was top, yeah apparently hatesex is the one thing that Quin will never do.
Bubble might of realized that you need some reason to like Quin, but doing it by making him have more control than Cait was a stupid way to do it.
Yeah, not a fan of that scene. I know most people here, and, hell, some of the writing likes to paint Cait as to liberal with her body and what not. But she does have her limits, and there is a difference between being a ho and just a caricature of one.

And family, and combat skills. Well mostly on the combat skills since they both have a set the other doesn't.
Family does factor in the backstory. And yeah, they do have combat set in common.

Reactions: jfmherokiller
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes