MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
they did nuke the server though, they deleted all the channels, gave everyone "equal" privileges, created a bunch of channels named "nig***s" "kys nig*** tran***", and mass pinged people while posting "nig***" and "tran***". It was literally what you'd see in an MW2 lobby lmao, peak 12 year old "humor"
I thought they only renamed the server channels, not delete them. Least that's what savin says. And nah I mean nuke as in just fucking delete the entire server. No explanation, no warning, just have it go poof overnight. That'd be funnier than just spouting the same generic slurs everybody else uses imo. What they did was more chemical warfare, kinda like using a nerve agent to make the body spazz the fuck out.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Are you sure there was even a Hacking incident or / w/e crap they said actually happened? They could have just Did it themselves and said it was done by someone else. More excuses for can't work this month (NOT THAT they actually do anything that resembles real work), how they don't have too, we have to work on fixing discord and etc. -__0 Sounds SUS there. Very SUS indeed, since as MoneyMan181 said they didn't actually do anything, which would only happen if they did it since only names to slurs. If it was someone and not actually them. Way more would have been done ^^
Knowing the kind of people in their social clusterfuck orgy of a circle, one of the admins probably reuses the same credentials on some other degen shit that was compromised and that's what happened. That or maybe someone was bored enough to phish one of their dumbasses.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I thought they only renamed the server channels, not delete them. Least that's what savin says. And nah I mean nuke as in just fucking delete the entire server. No explanation, no warning, just have it go poof overnight. That'd be funnier than just spouting the same generic slurs everybody else uses imo. What they did was more chemical warfare, kinda like using a nerve agent to make the body spazz the fuck out.
well they did also start kicking members alphabetically, I don't think they could've actually deleted the server as it looked like they only had mod privileges, not owner.

Nov 24, 2017
I wonder what's worse. The game dev that takes offense with racist and sexist name changes in his own discord server, or being that one fucking internet tough guy that "loses all respect" for said game dev for the use of the word "bigot" in the right context and when being called out for it in a friendly manner, stops responding and just reacts with the facepalm emoji instead.
Maybe because you really don't deserve a response due to your immature replies? I mean, the moment you go "internet tough guy" when you have an entire thread of people who talk behind the devs' backs, that makes you a hypocrite.

Nov 24, 2017
Who's talking behind the dev's back? Savin mines salt here all the time, half of my comments are made hoping he sees them.
I don't mind it because I get some very good laughs from all the shit-talking to the devs of this game, but when that inbred tries to be morally superior in a piracy site in a thread like this...

Reactions: Centurio

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I don't mind it because I get some very good laughs from all the shit-talking to the devs of this game, but when that inbred tries to be morally superior in a piracy site in a thread like this...
To be honest if the word bigot being used in the correct context is offensive to you then the bar for moral superiority is pretty dang low.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I never said it was offensive at all, people on this site really do have the reading comprehension of a toddler.
Toddler? That's odd, normally your lot stick to 'soy boi' or complaining about being 'woke'. Don't worry, give it ten years and you'll look back on this version of you and wonder what you were thinking. Or maybe not, after all growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I really do not get this obssesion with discord drama.
Point out people you do not like in a place that does not like them on principle for easy validation. Circlejerking. Also maybe butthurt from being banned or something, I dunno, I don't do discord it has furries in it.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Point out people you do not like in a place that does not like them on principle for easy validation. Circlejerking. Also maybe butthurt from being banned or something, I dunno, I don't do discord it has furries in it.
> I don't do discord it has furries in it.
> in the thread dedicated to the game made by furries, about furries, for furries
Are you even trying right now???

Nov 24, 2017
But devs read this topic and (super)compensate by saying that we all dickheads and mentaly disabled, because we dare to critique this "12/10 GOTY metacritic must play game".
Compared to the first one, this game is pretty lackluster. I'd say that... save for a couple scenes, it's a 5/10 at best, and that's being generous.

Also, I don't think you should act like they do. While I may laugh at the stuff some of the people write here about them, you shouldn't lower yourself to their level. They know that if it wasn't for the hugbox that is their worthless Discord server, the game(s) would be in a much more different state.

Toddler? That's odd, normally your lot stick to 'soy boi' or complaining about being 'woke'. Don't worry, give it ten years and you'll look back on this version of you and wonder what you were thinking. Or maybe not, after all growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.
Still waiting for an actual response instead of buzzword after buzzword. I mean, you kinda lost me after "soy boi", so I can kinda see you are one of those cool, edgy kids. Not worth anyone's time.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Compared to the first one, this game is pretty lackluster. I'd say that... save for a couple scenes, it's a 5/10 at best, and that's being generous.
Everybody here, at least from a frequenters, knows that.

Also, I don't think you should act like they do. While I may laugh at the stuff some of the people write here about them, you shouldn't lower yourself to their level. They know that if it wasn't for the hugbox that is their worthless Discord server, the game(s) would be in a much more different state.
On one hand, yes.
But on another, talking, using literary high english (or your native) language, with a thugs from the dark alley that wants to beat you and take away your wallet with a sorry 3.79$ is pointless. They just wont understand you.

I mean, if somebody just simply stated "hey, your game is bad because _arguments_" to savin and his circlejerk team AND after which they would realize that "hey, we making some horse/dog/bull/animal shit because some guy from ~10 years ago said something mean about us...lets fix it and deliver 9/10 game to everyone, shall we..." this thread would have like 100 pages at best, or even 30. Point here on AND, which will never ever happens because...fuck me, in the figurative sense, why...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes