Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah, but even when you do you lose out on a bow trainer and you get lectured at by a dog girl who was letting Kelt get away with his shit.
You could corrupt the farmer girl too later on anyway. And then make the corrupted mousegirl work naked in the fields. And stuff the corrupted farm with all your corrupted and not rejects.

Man, CoC had some good stuff, isn't it

Reactions: Tatoba

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Does the Remove Ryn Cage progress further with Lumia? She told me to bring Ryn a companion. Who am I supposed to bring?
It seems like the option sadly isn't available, yet. Couldn't find any new dialogue options with any of my companions.

ciabet9ck

Feb 17, 2021
Latest update(v0.5.25) broke the game (loading saves) when opened from index.html in the browser. (I used it as workaround to play on linux based system).
Does anyboy know workaround for it?

Edit: It doesn't work anymore on hardened firefox. Basic one seems to be working.

Last edited:
Reactions: AncalagonBlk

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Anyone see what kind of bigotry were talking about here? Did someone enact an IRL power fantasy and change all the channel names to the n word?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
so let's say someone who isn't me was going to replace the pictures of characters with his own costume ones (mommy dearest) that would be rather simple, but what about dialogue. assuming I want to change wording and phrasing, how do I get access to the scripts?

Reactions: Axismundi

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone see what kind of bigotry were talking about here? Did someone enact an IRL power fantasy and change all the channel names to the n word?
I saw "kys nig*** trannys" (with the mispelt trannies) in my notifications. I imagine there was more stuff and that was only what they spammed with @ Everyone.
All the channels were deleted except for 2 which were renamed to stuff containing slurs that I don't remember but I'm pretty sure involved nig***

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
>Hacker doesn't hack savin's account and nuke the entire fucking server
View attachment 2238476
Are you sure there was even a Hacking incident or / w/e crap they said actually happened? They could have just Did it themselves and said it was done by someone else. More excuses for can't work this month (NOT THAT they actually do anything that resembles real work), how they don't have too, we have to work on fixing discord and etc. -__0 Sounds SUS there. Very SUS indeed, since as MoneyMan181 said they didn't actually do anything, which would only happen if they did it since only names to slurs. If it was someone and not actually them. Way more would have been done ^^

Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
Haven't been here in a few months. Devs are still shit, the forums and discord are still repetitive echo chambers full of egotists and simps, and everyone else is still mad about it. Good to see that everything's remained the same after so long. Is Berwyn still practically dead?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
>bigotry

Not that I had any respect for these people to begin with, but I just lost all respect I could have had for them.
>Hacker doesn't hack savin's account and nuke the entire fucking server
View attachment 2238476
they did nuke the server though, they deleted all the channels, gave everyone "equal" privileges, created a bunch of channels named "nig***s" "kys nig*** tran***", and mass pinged people while posting "nig***" and "tran***".
It was literally what you'd see in an MW2 lobby lmao, peak 12 year old "humor"

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Haven't been here in a few months. Devs are still shit, the forums and discord are still repetitive echo chambers full of egotists and simps, and everyone else is still mad about it. Good to see that everything's remained the same after so long. Is Berwyn still practically dead?
nope, berwyn has tits now (big, small, flat, giant), a pussy, and no dick if you choose, as well as a dungeon prior to that.

Nov 24, 2017
they did nuke the server though, they deleted all the channels, gave everyone "equal" privileges, created a bunch of channels named "nig***s" "kys nig*** tran***", and mass pinged people while posting "nig***" and "tran***". It was literally what you'd see in an MW2 lobby lmao, peak 12 year old "humor"
I was talking about the word "bigot" and how the message in the post was written, I don't care about the nuking or anything that ensued. I am just saying that they are the kind of people you'd 100% expect to use the word "bigot" at least once an hour.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I was talking about the word "bigot" and how the message in the post was written, I don't care about the nuking or anything that ensued. I am just saying that they are the kind of people you'd 100% expect to use the word "bigot" at least once an hour.
it literally meets the definition of bigotry, what else would you describe it as then lmao???

barsa

Sep 17, 2017
I wonder what's worse. The game dev that takes offense with racist and sexist name changes in his own discord server, or being that one fucking internet tough guy that "loses all respect" for said game dev for the use of the word "bigot" in the right context and when being called out for it in a friendly manner, stops responding and just reacts with the facepalm emoji instead.

how to spot a cunt.jpg

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes