Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I must say the flying race training with the valkyrie was a nice suprise and the type of side content that appeal to me, it was not a huge slab of text with just a next button but it had prompt that actually give the feeling of choice and importance of player imput in order for the scene to unfold as well as giving a feeling of greatness (you can win in a winged competition) to the player. World appart to the drunk harpy quest.
Credit where credit is due, I enjoyed that side content.

Oct 10, 2021
I thought the drunk harpy quest was alright. It was just a dumb little light hearted thing. I'd rather TOBS write silly fluff instead of pretending he's serious business.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Speaking of power fantasy, I'm surprised they never added a Kelt into CoC II. Dude was the prototype for the bullshit you get in this game. Then again, CoC II is like a world of Kelts so no need.

Side thought 2, you should be able to feed items to Lyric so when you toss her you get elemental effects in battle.
You could "dedick" Kelt, though

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Nakano is the prime candidate who deserves the Kelt->Kelly treatment.
idk man.The way he act is turn off me. He always try insult us even tho with the fact their God want piece of us. Even with the fact if we transform him into woman. Idk why Kiyoko agree kinu married him. Lucky for me she married Hitoshi instead. At least guy bearable and known when say thanks.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Speaking of power fantasy, I'm surprised they never added a Kelt into CoC II. Dude was the prototype for the bullshit you get in this game. Then again, CoC II is like a world of Kelts so no need.

Side thought 2, you should be able to feed items to Lyric so when you toss her you get elemental effects in battle.
Options like this are one of the reasons its > 2. Since its basically letting the player 'bad end' npc's, while in 2 they can do similar things to you if you lose, but you can't to them, which just feels silly.
Its not like the world of 2 doesn't have similar things happen because its a lighter world or anything. Other people still turn you into their submissive sex slaves with apparen absolute ease if you lose once and there's that one mushroom chick who 'turns you into a perfect mushroom breeder', saves the world with her army of daughters, establishes an order (how?), un-contraceptives herself, reveals herself to be royalty then instantly becomes a queen with 0 issue.
Now THAT is a fucking power fantasy.
Feels like someone wanted her to be a companion, figured 'nah fuck that can't be assed', so they just wrote her to be one off screen and also be be the bestest one.

Or there's the minotaur's (the most advanced society we see) casually mentioning they have legalized slavery and the guards enslaving you if you lose once with apparently no legal issues or anything.
Or evergreen's daughters all (according to the leader of the kitsune) being mind-whiped captives she 'uses as spare bodies to live forever' and doing the same to you.
If anything CoC2 is darker than 1 (at least its civilized city tells you to **** off if you're clearly evil and don't keep slaves legally). I don't actually like how dark CoC2 is. Kysarra is by far the nicest person of power in it. Like, is the evergreen plot really needed?
The vast majority of the bad ends are just 'you get fucked one time and its so good you decide to be a sex slave', too. Which is just stupid with how much sex you can have that doesn't result in this for either party.

Yeah, but even when you do you lose out on a bow trainer and you get lectured at by a dog girl who was letting Kelt get away with his shit.
It was funny that the only reason he didn't rape her with his magic convinient rape aura of rape is because "what if she's scary lol", then it turns out she just has a crossbow, that's it, you beat her by basically just saying "ayyo that's pussy shit fr fr no cap"

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
It was funny that the only reason he didn't rape her with his magic convinient rape aura of rape is because "what if she's scary lol", then it turns out she just has a crossbow, that's it, you beat her by basically just saying "ayyo that's pussy shit fr fr no cap"
She basically shrugs off the fact you were friends with her and turns you into a cow if you get addicted to milking. Doesn't give a shit about Kelt's victims because it gave her protection. The dog was a shady person. I'd be afraid of her too. Someone like that can turn on you in a second.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes