Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
My takeaway from this is that the PC thinks of the rest of the party as their minions.

Makes me laugh.

Still, anything new you remember?
Not really.

I haven't been watching the Discord lately, because I haven't been playing the game lately.

I wanted to play a big chunk of game, so I decided to wait until RynQuest was done - but I thought RynQuest was further along then.

So now I'm going to play all the content I need to catch up on when all the Lumia stuff is done, so I assume within the next 3 or 4 updates.

I'm pretty excited.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
My takeaway from this is that the PC thinks of the rest of the party as their minions.

Makes me laugh.

Not really.

I haven't been watching the Discord lately, because I haven't been playing the game lately.

I wanted to play a big chunk of game, so I decided to wait until RynQuest was done - but I thought RynQuest was further along then.

So now I'm going to play all the content I need to catch up on when all the Lumia stuff is done, so I assume within the next 3 or 4 updates.

I'm pretty excited.
Isn't Ryn quest essentially 'the story'.
I had to stop after accepting the mission from the goddess to go to main menu and load to add Ryn on the correct assumption they're the only ally who actually matters at all and has any personal stakes in anything.

• Hey there
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Isn't Ryn quest essentially 'the story'.
I had to stop after accepting the mission from the goddess to go to main menu and load to add Ryn on the correct assumption they're the only ally who actually matters at all and has any personal stakes in anything.

No.

KM is the story. The current story thread is Calises quest.

Ryns quest was directly linked with the story as of Winter City, but now it's just chasing down her sister and getting her cage off...neither of which is super important to the world at large.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
View attachment 2243392

Hate to be the messenger of bad news, but after Quin's little training montage with Atugia, Quin's companion talks change and Cait and him indeed started hooking up. They just don't fuck as much as he'd hope they would. There's thankfully just no scene implemented in the game - yet - where the player can witness it themselves.

Oh, and Atugia's talk option also changes when asked about Quin. It's suddenly not so bad for her anymore that he tries to use his rape magic on her.
While I get where your confusion is coming from, that is not what the whole paragraph is refering to -- The one thing they have in common is that they like sex, not that they are having it. I know that there are plans for him to fuck them both -- sometimes it honestly feels like Quin would rather fuck anyone else than the champ -- but at the moment there is no porking between the two.

Not really.
Bummer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
While I get where your confusion is coming from, that is not what the whole paragraph is refering to -- The one thing they have in common is that they like sex, not that they are having it. I know that there are plans for him to fuck them both -- sometimes it honestly feels like Quin would rather fuck anyone else than the champ -- but at the moment there is no porking between the two.
Legit can't tell whether he is just talking about discussing sex with her or actually having sex with her. That line is written like complete dogshit. Seriously what an awful character. His entire being is just wanting to fuck your companions and be obsessed with sex. Wow so fun and unique, thank you Bubbles.

Can't wait for Ryn's Quest so we can get more writing about other characters fucking each other. Can't have enough of that, no sirree.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Quinns the only companion I've never even bothered to recruit (as he is ugly and only ever brought up in Cait's creepy temple in like 1 line if you don't talk to him). Didn't know he was like that.
Don't really see what the issue is when you fuck half the world yourself. I guess its just okay when our self-insert is a man-whore in a world that runs on sex.
Checking him out now its funny that the entire slut temple questline assumes you bothered to recruit the guy and has him fucking around with rune in his room and such when he's explicitly not willing to fuck before you recruit him.

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Don't really see what the issue is when you fuck half the world yourself. I guess its just okay when our self-insert is a man-whore in a world that runs on sex.
You can choose to not have sex with everyone you see, y'know. Even disregarding that, it gets annoying seeing/hearing about characters fucking each other after a certain point if you're not into that. Just make it happen off-screen and be somewhat tasteful about it. Hearing Quin go on about wanting to fuck every companion just because you ask his opinion on them is incel behavior, honestly.

If you want characters to sleep around, handle it like they did in the previous games. It's stated that they fuck other people, and not much spotlight is given to it after that. They may have a scene or few fucking other people, but you can mostly just ignore it. It's way harder to do that in this game. Whether it's just unwillingly watching your companions get fucked after a loss, hearing about how characters wanna fuck each other, or just characters very obviously have a preference for another one rather than the PC, it's much harder to avoid in this game.

I'm not totally averse to character on character action, but it's not handled very well here at all. Especially because it's a game that doesn't market itself as having a focus on that.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Just make it happen off-screen and be somewhat tasteful about it.
They literally did. I did not know he acted this way because he's mentioned in, far as I can tell, exactly 1 instance (the whore chapel) if you don't click his name in the menu.
And now that I've gone through what wiki says is all his options (that is to say next to nothing), ie all his content not tied to you bringing him with you (and complaining about what he does when you choose to bring a guy you don't like with you would be stupid, just don't bring him), the only questionable bit is is his claim 'Arona comes to me for magic handjobs', which he does even if she's your sub and seems fairly loyal. Which falls into the same problem of his cat content: just assuming you made choices you did not make.

Reactions: Idiotmonkey1

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
They literally did. I did not know he acted this way because he's mentioned in, far as I can tell, exactly 1 instance (the whore chapel) if you don't click his name in the menu.
And now that I've gone through what wiki says is all his options (that is to say next to nothing), ie all his content not tied to you bringing him with you (and complaining about what he does when you choose to bring a guy you don't like with you would be stupid, just don't bring him), the only questionable bit is is his claim 'Arona comes to me for magic handjobs', which he does even if she's your sub and seems fairly loyal. Which falls into the same problem of his cat content: just assuming you made choices you did not make.
I was more talking about the topic of characters interacting with each other in general rather than Quin himself. Still though, I wouldn't say him spewing out his fantasies of wanting to fuck your companions when you ask what he thinks of them is very tasteful at all. Quite the opposite in fact.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I was more talking about the topic of characters interacting with each other in general rather than Quin himself
Oh fair enough, this is why I didn't take Cait with me much until this playthrough. Her constant lust for everything got old.
Quinn being tasteful or not is completely irrelevant to the discussion, however. Not everyone needs to be tasteful, even if it was.

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Installing CoC II 0.5.26 - Mod:
This mod created for 0.5.26 public version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your "save file" in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your "save file" with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public vesrsion of game from .

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:

in the character creation increased your maximum health ‹+100› point.
in the character creation increased your credits to ‹+1000000›.
in the character creation increased your exp to ‹+117500›. (max level to ‹6›)
in the character creation added ‹8› extra perks to your champion, and if you had a change your champion’s class you still have all these perks.
in the character creation added ‹50› resistance to all your defense.
in the character creation added ‹+10› to all your attribute stats, for strength & cunning attribute states ‹+11›. (starting bonus attributes)
in the starting game you have Runecleaver and Swift Sword, check your inventory.
in the character creation, for the human race i added ginger & white hair, and for wyld elf races i added black & white hairs.
in the character creation you have long hair (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
in the character creation you have a maximum virility and cum capacity for male or shemale gender, so don’t choose Breeder or Messy Orgasm for sexual perks.
in the character creation i added ‹71› powers, included ‹4› ultimate powers By The Horns, Solar Cannon, Mind Snap, Berserkergang, check your powers menu.
in the Hawkethrone location go to Leorah Shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
i added Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade in the Leorah Shop, check the shop to see this item. (this is the strongest weapon in the game, but i changed some variable’s for this item)
i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
all of this change’s can be writed in your "save file".

Download Mod & Minigames Solutions from .

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
View attachment 2243392

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but after Quin's little training montage with Atugia, Quin's companion talks change and Cait and him indeed started hooking up. They just don't fuck as much as he'd hope they would. There's thankfully just no scene implemented in the game - yet - where the player can witness it themselves.

Oh, and Atugia's talk option also changes when asked about Quin. It's suddenly not so bad for her anymore that he tries to use his rape magic on her.
I'm fucking glad i don't need recruit this piece of shit

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes