Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Sadge that no content for Sonja. Fucking lmao for everything else as usual :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

How is this compared to trials in tainted space?
Aside from all the other bullshit, if you want to feel like you actually have an effect on the world at large then play tits. The story of this game begins and ends without you, there's plenty of people to be a better "Champion" and they already are... The only noticeable effect you can have in CoC2 is how evil Kasyrra is it feels like.

Whereas in TiTS, you can just... let a planet blow up, and it will lock you out of content. Like an actual, tangible consequence for your action/inaction. Characters can be completely changed by your actions/inactions as well, see Penny and Kiro. TiTS may lack focus, may still be a buggy mess, implement features that irritate me to no end (ship battles), and have that edgelord bunny chasing you everywhere but it lets your PC feel like the PC. It does a good job of making you feel like Captain Kirk, and that's awesome. (It also doesn't limit your level ups to a point where every enemy outlevels you, figured out how to balance lust damage rather than be rid of it, etc)

And Jesus, that Etheryn quest still hasn't dropped?

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
Oddly enough, one of the Valkyries also has unique dialogue for having sex with a vagnial virgin champion. No clue on any other type of virgin since I prefer to play pure female characters

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
[condition | text if condition true | text if condition false]
If there are no second | line there are no text on false condition

For pp virgins its
Drifa
JavaScript:
 You want to [pc.isVirgin\n |share your first time with her\n |[pc.isDK\n |make her yours\n |make love to her\n ]\n ]
Zo
JavaScript:
[pc.isVirgin\n        |that’s <i>exactly</i> what she wanted to feel\n        |she kinda likes the way you’re grabbing her\n    ]
[pc.isVirgin\n        |gently run your fingers over the tight glutes, patting down the fur and scouring the meat of her ass you’re your palms. But that doesn’t satisfy either of you, and you know that: she’s got <i>one hell of an ass,</i> and she wants you to really sink your fingers into her cheeks as badly as you do. You \n    ]
[pc.isVirgin\n        |And you break the news to her that... you’re not exactly... experienced. If she’s looking for a hyper-[pc.mf\n            |virile stud\n            |sexed slut\n        ] to give her a hard-and-heavy pounding, the most you’ll be is an actor, not a director.\n        |You’d love to reach that next level with her, if she’d have you.
And besides: even if you two are lovers, she’d still be your teacher, and you’d be her student. You wouldn’t mind doing some ‘extracurricular activities’ in between lessons with her.\n    ]
and alike.

Thrud (wtf is Thrud???) have bunch of 'u no longer a virgin m8' mentions.

Prince Nyze with
JavaScript:
<b>Prince Nyze is no longer an anal virgin!</b>[pc.isVirgin| <b>You are no longer a virgin!</b>]
Lyric
JavaScript:
You lead a very polyamorous life[pc.isVirgin| (which, despite the literally hundreds of opportunities you\'ve had by now, is a lie that you tell Lyric to calm down)]
Same with June, Atugia, Agni and someone others have one or two sentences in same style 'and ur virgin pp'

Vaginal virgin
Brint, in whole 4 scene instances
new.jpg
Evelyn (4), two mentions in orc camp, some dream scenes also checks it, like harpy king (is there even such scene??).

1679329755987.png
So what do you say Jeremy, myth about virginity impact on a coc2 is busted!?
Yeah, it have no impact on gameplay and on scenes at all. All that it have is inside the bounds of statistical measuring error, so its totally busted.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
If I recall correctly the Baroness is canonically more powerful than the mc. She just refuses to do shit, and what she does do backfires, like with hiring Bubblelord's mercs to keep the roads safe.
That makes more sense now,, how their missing "leader" whjos not really missing is praised so highly by their company to be the greatest. and that one time you kick the current girl in charges ass, you get an event of being smack in the back of the head and take a nap. And after she praises how her leader came for her.
Fuck it makes me feel disgusted.
I cant even do anything to corrupt them! or do squat to them. Cant teach the bitch a lesson or any shit.

So cant help by wait for modding to make progress.

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
I so do love coming back to this thread every few weeks and seeing where things have gone. The answer is always "into the bottom of the barrel," but it's nice to see how consistent the devs are. It's an unending torrent of drama and terrible writing, always good for a laugh and that frustrated feeling you get when you see potential held back by sheer incompetence.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
So cant help by wait for modding to make progress.
I wouldn't get your hopes up.

There's very very little chance of there ever being an active modding scene for this game

Tbh I want to just say "none" but I like leaving wiggle room when I make statements so I can pretend I wasn't entirely wrong later.

Reactions: Nobles

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
I took a big break from the news of this game and was just minding my own business
But now I'm back here, and what the hell am I seeing? cuckold content again? seriously?

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
guys is there any romance option for straight male mc without futa or dickgirl?
preferably with pregnancy content
Depends on your definition of romance. If you think romance is just a girl saying she loves you and fucking her a lot, regardless of actual chemistry or anything else, then yes. If you want actual romance with emotion, depth, and meaning then please look elsewhere. If you're REALLY craving preggers content and don't have other options, this could help but you'd be ignoring the vast majority of content. Not really worth the time investment imo.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Whereas in TiTS, you can just... let a planet blow up, and it will lock you out of content. Like an actual, tangible consequence for your action/inaction.
Not just blowing up Tarkus either (where Aurora surviving depends on if you turned on the ships shields in another quest), but you can get Myrellion's surface glassed if you self destruct the Pirate base. If you are a Nyrean Royal the fast travel point next to the palace becomes the landing location (with every NPC on the surface dying).

swagfiend

Aug 9, 2017
guys is there any romance option for straight male mc without futa or dickgirl?
preferably with pregnancy content
Sadly that's unlikely, this project has a problem with its main writers being more concerned about policing kinks than finishing their own works. And one of the main creators hates pregnancy content with a passion, especially if its vanilla.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I took a big break from the news of this game and was just minding my own business
But now I'm back here, and what the hell am I seeing? cuckold content again? seriously?
You and me both, can you say you're surprised though?

Not just blowing up Tarkus either (where Aurora surviving depends on if you turned on the ships shields in another quest), but you can get Myrellion's surface glassed if you self destruct the Pirate base. If you are a Nyrean Royal the fast travel point next to the palace becomes the landing location (with every NPC on the surface dying).
I didn't know that's possible, god damn that game has more consequences than ME3 :KEK:

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes